White supremacist still using blacks have a lower IQ rhetoric?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
White supremacist have long promoted the myth that Blacks have lower IQ test scores. What they fail to tell you is your intelligence and your IQ have little correlation. All IQ means is how much of what you are told can you remember. That's all it means! White supremacist will use anything to make it seem like they're superior or dominate because they want to keep up white supremacy and of course their recessive and inferior genes.

All IQ means is how much of what you are told can you remember. .
What are you talking about? IQ tests are basically a series of logic puzzles. Memorization has nothing to do with the test. Also, it isn't a myth. Just because white supremacists use it to make black people look bad, doesn't mean it isn't true. Not all facts in life are pleasant. It isn't something people should be talking about all the time because youre just going to needlessly upset people, but you cant pretend like its a myth either.

By the way, unless youre a jew or Asian, you don't get bragging rights for having the highest average IQ.

IQ tests are extremely flawed. They are only a good measure when comparing people in the same locales who live under similar economic conditions.
That actually isn't true. You can read the about entire history of this phenomenon here... Race and intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It IS true. I have an entire careers worth of experience regarding IQ testing.

You, Godboy, can kindly go fuck yourself. In 100 years you'll be remembered as a complete fool.

IQ tests are extremely flawed. They are only a good measure when comparing people in the same locales who live under similar economic conditions.
That actually isn't true. You can read the about entire history of this phenomenon here... Race and intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You, Godboy, can kindly go fuck yourself. In 100 years you'll be remembered as a complete fool.
Your experience, whether real or imagined, is irrelevant. You aren't an expert on the subject, so im going to trust a hundred years worth of study on it, over some random angry dude on a forum.

Yeah, when we say they have lower IQ scores than whites we mean in the United States. Not Kenya, not Ethiopia, not anywhere else in Africa. Just born and raised in the U.S. blacks compared to whites. You gd liberals come up with some to the goofiest gd shit that you couldn't possibly believe to be true. Or...if you do, you've just proven how fucking retarded you really are.

we is all gettin dumd kids if we dont get posin outta the food chain
Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children
  • July 25, 2012 — For years health experts have been unable to agree on whether fluoride in the drinking water may be toxic to the developing human brain. Extremely high levels of fluoride are known to cause neurotoxicity in adults, and negative impacts on memory and learning have been reported in rohttp://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/dent studies, but little is known about the substance’s impact on children’s

A career that OBVIOUSLY FAILED. Geesus H. Christ.

Your experience, whether real or imagined, is irrelevant. You aren't an expert on the subject, so im going to trust a hundred years worth of study on it, over some random angry dude on a forum.
I actually AM an expert on the subject! :rofl:

One of the few expertise's I can claim as a matter of fact.

But nvm that Godboy, you angry dude on a forum. :rofl:

Yeah, when we say they have lower IQ scores than whites we mean in the United States. Not Kenya, not Ethiopia, not anywhere else in Africa. Just born and raised in the U.S. blacks compared to whites. You gd liberals come up with some to the goofiest gd shit that you couldn't possibly believe to be true. Or...if you do, you've just proven how fucking retarded you really are.
^ Another fucker who's opinions will be made fun of by our great grand-kids.

Keep talking OldSchoolboy...you are highly entertaining. Or else one dumb son of a bitch.

A career that OBVIOUSLY FAILED. Geesus H. Christ.
Well I'm still young in my career, but I'm making a greeeeaaaaat living off of it.

In fact, as a job creator myself, maybe I should be telling YOU to shut the fuck up and GET A JOB! :rofl:

People have been claiming that since 1908, yet the numbers have held true decade after decade. Go ahead, go check the average scores from 2014. It isn't any different.

Keep talking OldSchoolboy...you are highly entertaining. Or else one dumb son of a bitch.
Porker you've done nothing but embarrass yourself since showing up here.

Maybe you could benefit from looking into Theory of mind - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

People have been saying that since 1908, yet the numbers have held true decade after decade. Go ahead, go check the average scores from 2014. It isn't any different.
If you knew wtf you were talking about, you'd spot many differences. :rofl:

People have been saying that since 1908, yet the numbers have held true decade after decade. Go ahead, go check the average scores from 2014. It isn't any different.
The New York Times thinks youre a dummy.

The Black-White Test Score Gap

The New York Times thinks youre a dummy.

The Black-White Test Score Gap
Dude, seriously... just because you have less melanin in your skin doesn't make your brain smarter. :cuckoo:

Get off your high horse, brush yourself off, and then kindly go FUCK YOURSELF. :thup:

From that very article:

. . .While several environmental factors have been shown to affect group differences in intelligence, it has not been demonstrated that they can explain the entire disparity. On the other hand, no genetic factor has been conclusively shown to have a causal relation with group difference in intelligence test scores....[emphasis Capstone's]

So, even according to your source, environmental factors definitely play a role. That they may not account for "the entire disparity" is no reason to suspect a genetic cause, particularly when "no genetic factor has been conclusively shown to have a causal relation with group difference in intelligence test scores". Duh.:confused:

A piece of friendly advice: if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something, you might want to avoid posting links to articles that actually show they're right.

Forum List

Back