White supremacist still using blacks have a lower IQ rhetoric?

Nothing you said made any sense. Africans from Africa come over here and do better than any race of people in college. That has nothing to do with just getting the degree. If they were not more intelligent then why arent white immigrants getting more degrees than they are?

Extraordinary assertions require extraordinary evidence. Before I give any credence to reports of African Negroes moving to the United States and getting college degrees I want to know what colleges they attended. I want to know what they studied. I want to know how well they did. I also want to know if affirmative action had anything to do with their success. If it did, their success is bogus.

I also want to know how well they did after graduation on objective tests that measure knowledge in their majors.

On several occasions I have read that over two thirds of colleges in the United States take any high school graduate with tuition money. A degree from one of those colleges means nothing.

Nothing you said made any sense. Africans from Africa come over here and do better than any race of people in college. That has nothing to do with just getting the degree. If they were not more intelligent then why arent white immigrants getting more degrees than they are?

Extraordinary assertions require extraordinary evidence. Before I give any credence to reports of African Negroes moving to the United States and getting college degrees I want to know what colleges they attended. I want to know what they studied. I want to know how well they did. I also want to know if affirmative action had anything to do with their success. If it did, their success is bogus.

I also want to know how well they did after graduation on objective tests that measure knowledge in their majors.

On several occasions I have read that over two thirds of colleges in the United States take any high school graduate with tuition money. A degree from one of those colleges means nothing.
There's also fact that blacks get a bonus of 300 points on their SAT.

There's one historically black college in my State that has a 14% graduation rate and over $10 million in unpaid bills. Funny thing is they have requested an extra $13 million dollars be added to their budget funded by taxpayers. Even one of the most Liberal State legislators, who is also black and represents the area where the school is located, stated that despite the proud history and important role of the school, "we're going to have to exercise some tough love".

Despite the claims of Asclepius, doesn't sound as if blacks are doing so well in college.

Ok. Now I see why you avoided my question. You actually think I'm going to lower myself to giving your belief or disbelief attention. Youre a monkey and not worth supplying you with links. I couldnt care less what you think is credible. You cave chimps are funny. :laugh:

Ok. Now I see why you avoided my question. You actually think I'm going to lower myself to giving your belief or disbelief attention. Youre a monkey and not worth supplying you with links. I couldnt care less what you think is credible. You cave chimps are funny. :laugh:

If this is all you can do you are acknowledging that what I say is true. There is a considerable race gap in average intelligence between whites and blacks.

If this is all you can do you are acknowledging that what I say is true. There is a considerable race gap in average intelligence between whites and blacks.
If all you can do is avoid my question all you are doing is reconfirming to me you nothing but a pink tinged cave monkey unworthy of serious debate.

Forum List

Back