White supremacist behind 80% of extremist related murders in 2022

Just makes you look like the idiot to outsiders who may be swayed. I joined this forum to see good political debate, not childrens parties.

The same issues have been debated over and over, while nobody ever changes from one side to another. The only resolution to anything is when we agree to disagree. I've been on here since 2011, with 57,034 messages, a reaction score of 60,916, and 3,635 points, and spent countless hours searching for online references to articles substantiating my points of view.

And for what? Just to prove that I'm a smart mofucker and someone else is a doo-doo head? :laughing0301:

I already I'm a smart mofucker, so why do I have to keep proving it over and over?

Of course. I can go to a Klan meeting, a John Birch Society conference, and an American Nazi Party BBQ all in one day, then go hang out with Bubba in his garage and drink a few beers in the evening.

And never have to worry about a thing. I has white privileges. :banana:
That's nothing. It's socializing. If you have whine privileges you can shoot someone, leave, comeback and kill the reporter, then go to the nearest home and kill a woman and her nine year old daughter. Then you be jus a teenage black and racism n stuff, slavery be needed reparations, besides Emmitt Till. That's Whine Privileges and it's absolute.

The same issues have been debated over and over, while nobody ever changes from one side to another. The only resolution to anything is when we agree to disagree. I've been on here since 2011, with 57,034 messages, a reaction score of 60,916, and 3,635 points, and spent countless hours searching for online references to articles substantiating my points of view.

And for what? Just to prove that I'm a smart mofucker and someone else is a doo-doo head? :laughing0301:

I already I'm a smart mofucker, so why do I have to keep proving it over and over?

You can be both...

:thanks:

When that Muslim guy killed all those people at that Florida gay bar, was that also white supremacy?

The Colorado Springs nightclub shooter was also non-binary, I seem to remember.

I've never heard of a non-binary white supremacist. That's like dividing by zero.

Why? do you think I'm an extremist? I just am aware of how Democrats love to manipulate the definition of things and the meaning of the English language, so I ask the question.

He likes turtles.

Why? do you think I'm an extremist? I just am aware of how Democrats love to manipulate the definition of things and the meaning of the English language, so I ask the question.

You must be an extremist, since you don't believe in murdering unborn children, you want lower taxes, smaller government, secure borders, individual liberty, fair elections, a strong military, and want to protect children from cross-dressing freaks. And you probably like Trump and think Joe Biden is a poopyhead.

Turn yourself in to the FBI now, citizen.

You know, I thought some of you so called conservatives would be smart enough to present a good counter argument, instead of hurling stupid childish insults, but here we are....

View attachment 759950
To what purpose? You actually believe that trash like this would ever be admitted to be wrong by the OP? We now live in a tribal culture. The only response to this is laughter. We now exist in a post-truth, post-factual America. The biggest reason is the media slanders on behalf of one political party vs the other.

Forum List

Back