White republicans sick of Trayvon case

Misty likes to blame the messenger, but it doesnt change the message. Republicans have been crying about this case like it is unfair to them personally. And the attacks on the victim have been very telling, all the kid did was catch a bullet and die.

Because there are certain people here and elsewhere who are using this case to attack us personally. The attack is three fold:

1) It's an attempt to create racial divisions for political purposes
2) It's an attempt to justify taking away our God given rights for self defense.
3) It's an attack on our system of due process in favor of a moblike vigilantism.

All three of those issues effect each and every person alive.

there is no such thing as the justice system for blacks.

I am white.

I am a Republican.

I am not sick of this case.

Therefore, the thread title is a lie.

I concur. I'm not sick of it either. Just isn't really that huge of a case for me when we have so many more serious issues to deal with.

this how stupid whites are racism and why they most racist humans to walk on earth right now by far.

number of blacks that are murdered with no trial and number of unarmed blacks that killed are ridiculous and nothing happens.

overall whites have made life worse for blacks in American History.

Wow, hahahahahahaha with broken third grade English et al.......

Wow, the illiterate here--astounding....

And what color is our President and Commander on the ISS?

Pretty tough stuff, yup.

God help us all.

Robert

our president did not even win the white vote lol

whites would take their kids and girlfirends to hangings to see blacks get hungg from trees. Whites like showing their kids of blacks getting hung which is a fact.

You do realize that there isn't a group of people called "whites"?

there is no such thing as the justice system for blacks.

Odd. Last time I checked I still had a job. And since I do criminal defense and defend people of all races, I'm fairly certain there is a justice system for all men and women.

You do realize that people don't get the death penalty because of race, but because of the severity of the crime, right? You also realize that if you look through the lens of race, there is always going to be one race that commits more crimes than another right? That's not a sign of racism.

like blacks give dam about white republicans lol

white republicans are the enemy of blacks they ignore racism

Please explain just how much better the Blacks are with the democrats.
high unemployment as a percentage
high crime within the group as a percentage
high welfare as a percentage
single parents as a percentage
HS drop out rate as a percentage.
etc, etc

Yes, the Blacks owe the democrats for everything. :cuckoo:

So blacks aren't responsible for their own behavior? It's some white person making them fuck up their lives? I live in Arizona, there are a lot of white high school dropouts, meth using, welfare getting, single parents here are republicans responsible for these whites behavior?

You do realize that people don't get the death penalty because of race, but because of the severity of the crime, right? You also realize that if you look through the lens of race, there is always going to be one race that commits more crimes than another right? That's not a sign of racism.

You ever read "Slavery by Another Name" or study the numbers?

"After becoming district attorney in 2007, Watkins started a conviction integrity unit that has examined convictions and, in some cases, pushed for them to be overturned. Dallas County has exonerated 22 people through DNA evidence since 2001 — by far the most of any Texas county and more than all but two states. An additional five people have been exonerated outside of DNA testing. Most of those exonerations occurred during Watkins' tenure."

AP Interview: Texas DA seeks death penalty review - seattlepi.com

Research the race of those freed and study the topic.

Study: Republicans, whites more tired of Trayvon Martin coverage - CNN.com

"Far more Republicans (56%) than Democrats (25%) say there has been too much coverage of Martin's death, according to Pew, which surveyed a "nationally representative sample of 1,000 adults" last Thursday through Sunday about top new stories.

In addition, 43% of whites said the story has garnered too much coverage, compared with just 16% of blacks, Pew said."

More race baiting bullshit.

what do white Hispanics say?

Misty likes to blame the messenger, but it doesnt change the message. Republicans have been crying about this case like it is unfair to them personally. And the attacks on the victim have been very telling, all the kid did was catch a bullet and die.

Besides the assault.

The kid thought he could be a bad ass. In another few weeks he wont even be much of a memory.

Yeah a badass that was wondering why this strange guy was following him and trying to get away. I noticed you didnt ascribe any motivations to Zimmerman. All your bad goes on Martin...and that is the bullshit I'm talking about

Study: Republicans, whites more tired of Trayvon Martin coverage - CNN.com

"Far more Republicans (56%) than Democrats (25%) say there has been too much coverage of Martin's death, according to Pew, which surveyed a "nationally representative sample of 1,000 adults" last Thursday through Sunday about top new stories.

In addition, 43% of whites said the story has garnered too much coverage, compared with just 16% of blacks, Pew said."

More race baiting bullshit.

because they are losing the debate theat that turned into a poltical football

This is not a politic issue. But it has been made into one by race baiters politicians and media. The only thing that has been lost is the facts, and people like TM loves it.

Not Santorum and Gingrich tho right, they seem immune from outrage from making statements on this case. Funny how that works eh?

Because there are certain people here and elsewhere who are using this case to attack us personally. The attack is three fold:

2) It's an attempt to justify taking away our God given rights for self defense.
3) It's an attack on our system of due process in favor of a moblike vigilantism.

1) How? Because you say so? Because the media reported that he was white JUST LIKE THE POLICE DID? How
2) What? STFU dummy
3) No, the only thing people have asked for is justice in this case. No one has asked or even suggested mob like vigilantism exept the right wingers here and 4 Black Panthers.

1) How? Because you say so? Because the media reported that he was white JUST LIKE THE POLICE DID? How
You assume the POLICE are racially Biased...EXPLAIN
2) What? STFU dummy
Moronishness on your part
3) No, the only thing people have asked for is justice in this case. No one has asked or even suggested mob like vigilantism exept the right wingers here and 4 Black Panthers.
By intimidation and not waiting for LAW to take it course? Really?

Last edited:
No ... sick of the biased, racial bullshit.
This should be national, but never is because of the biased racial bullshit. If these crimes were posted and made national the black community would be up in arms for "picking on" the blacks.
Why arent al and jesse spending money and time on fixing a real problem.

Four charged in Pitt County convenience store deaths :: WRAL.com

Shot dead for working for a living and doing as you are told including handing over the money

No ... sick of the biased, racial bullshit.
This should be national, but never is because of the biased racial bullshit. If these crimes were posted and made national the black community would be up in arms for "picking on" the blacks.
Why arent al and jesse spending money and time on fixing a real problem.

Four charged in Pitt County convenience store deaths :: WRAL.com

Shot dead for working for a living and doing as you are told including handing over the money

Do you feel that blacks don't do anything about black on black crime?

Forum List

Back