White republicans sick of Trayvon case

like blacks give dam about white republicans lol

white republicans are the enemy of blacks they ignore racism

Please explain just how much better the Blacks are with the democrats.
high unemployment as a percentage
high crime within the group as a percentage
high welfare as a percentage
single parents as a percentage
HS drop out rate as a percentage.
etc, etc

Yes, the Blacks owe the democrats for everything. :cuckoo:

When they should be avoiding them like the plague.

Last edited:
I'm not sick of the case being covered I am however sick of the way it's being covered personal opinions and speculation being passed off as fact, 911 calls being edited and broadcast, grainy unclear video being shown and claims that it proves one thing then when the video is cleaned up it seems shows the opposite. I don't know all the facts about what happened that night but it would be nice if the media focused a little more on getting the facts and little less with speculating and rushing to judge.

Yeah, then it became a white/black thing, before it was a brown/black thing. NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing. Obama made it a crisis for his election year campaign. Gotta solidify the base for the election cycle.

From what I gather is that the media made a white hispanic issue in which the white black president responded to. Am I off base with my thought process on this matter?

they can't win with just the base, they've pissed off the whites and a lot of the hispanics with their race baiting hysteria and I r e p e a t,,,, if a black person had killed this young man the media and the sharpton's wouldn't touched it with a ten foot poll.

It's a mastered art called duplicity. ;)

Study: Republicans, whites more tired of Trayvon Martin coverage - CNN.com

"Far more Republicans (56%) than Democrats (25%) say there has been too much coverage of Martin's death, according to Pew, which surveyed a "nationally representative sample of 1,000 adults" last Thursday through Sunday about top new stories.

In addition, 43% of whites said the story has garnered too much coverage, compared with just 16% of blacks, Pew said."

More race baiting bullshit.

It isn't about Republicans so they can just shut the fuck up anytime.

hey tampon,, you can't make us shut the fuck up,, don't that put a knot in yer string?

I don't know about anyone else, but I would not be at all concerned if an armed neighborhood watch guy was trailing my teenage daughter or son.

Neighborhood Watch does not condone It's People being Armed. It's better that way. You are there to Report, not confront.

"Far more Republicans (56%) than Democrats (25%) say there has been too much coverage of Martin's death, according to Pew, which surveyed a "nationally representative sample of 1,000 adults" last Thursday through Sunday about top new stories.

In addition, 43% of whites said the story has garnered too much coverage, compared with just 16% of blacks, Pew said."

It isn't about Republicans so they can just shut the fuck up anytime.

Really? Why?

Yeah, then it became a white/black thing, before it was a brown/black thing. NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing. Obama made it a crisis for his election year campaign. Gotta solidify the base for the election cycle.

From what I gather is that the media made a white hispanic issue in which the white black president responded to. Am I off base with my thought process on this matter?

"NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing."

Yes, now that they have admitted to it all. Supposed to have been an oversight.....:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Yes, now that they have admitted to it all. Supposed to have been an oversight.....:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Like GE sending all of those jobs to China. :lmao:

The damage they wanted done is done there is no do over. UHOPS sorry didn't mean it that way. Now the public has this ill conceived notion of Zimmerman

blacks dont give dam about a white republican thats the enmeny of their entire race

Like GE sending all of those jobs to China. :lmao:

And from the early 90's?
Remember the staged rear-end crashes?

GM Charges NBC Rigged Test Crash

GM sues NBC, says crash test rigged

Not to say this has anything to do with the current charges against them...but there is a pattern...

its the truth go to every black dinner table and they despise white republicans for obvious reasons

Probably cos Republicans have to consider the details over and over. Democrats get to just have fun and scream racist and root for chaos.

Misty likes to blame the messenger, but it doesnt change the message. Republicans have been crying about this case like it is unfair to them personally. And the attacks on the victim have been very telling, all the kid did was catch a bullet and die.

Because there are certain people here and elsewhere who are using this case to attack us personally. The attack is three fold:

1) It's an attempt to create racial divisions for political purposes
2) It's an attempt to justify taking away our God given rights for self defense.
3) It's an attack on our system of due process in favor of a moblike vigilantism.

All three of those issues effect each and every person alive.

like blacks give dam about white republicans lol

white republicans are the enemy of blacks they ignore racism

That's your problem. Not ours. You can be apathetic and heartless to your fellow man. But I will not be.

Forum List

Back