White republicans sick of Trayvon case

Yeah, then it became a white/black thing, before it was a brown/black thing. NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing. Obama made it a crisis for his election year campaign. Gotta solidify the base for the election cycle.

From what I gather is that the media made a white hispanic issue in which the white black president responded to. Am I off base with my thought process on this matter?

From what I gather, Zimmerman is Hispanic. But I wonder if the result would have been the same if the shooter and victim were of the same race. That's as far as I'll go.

I cannot fathom anyone following another with a loaded gun when his only crime is walking along carrying skittles and iced tea. But I guess that's just me. I'll wait for a real investigation to end. Hope there's real justice and a more recent picture of the victim for true reporting.

Yeah, then it became a white/black thing, before it was a brown/black thing. NBC edited the 911 call to make it a racial thing. Obama made it a crisis for his election year campaign. Gotta solidify the base for the election cycle.

From what I gather is that the media made a white hispanic issue in which the white black president responded to. Am I off base with my thought process on this matter?

From what I gather, Zimmerman is Hispanic. But I wonder if the result would have been the same if the shooter and victim were of the same race. That's as far as I'll go.

I cannot fathom anyone following another with a loaded gun when his only crime is walking along carrying skittles and iced tea. But I guess that's just me. I'll wait for a real investigation to end. Hope there's real justice and a more recent picture of the victim for true reporting.

Agreed. Neighborhood Watch Agrees.

There are a lot of black on black crimes which are never reported and not mentioned by Sharpton or Jackson. To me...it's an opportunist issue which the media misconstrued the facts to get the results they wanted. It's a tragedy that the boy is dead, but the media is morphing this into something it wasn't.

All i know is i am sick of hearing about it. The media blew this up along with the president.

The ONLY answer that will be accepted now is if Zimmerman is drawn and quartered .... the only verdict that will stop (and then that is not even a guarantee) the mobs rioting and burning is a death sentence.

like blacks give dam about white republicans lol

white republicans are the enemy of blacks they ignore racism

I know I'm sick of it.

I live in Central Florida not that far from Sanford.

Its a tragedy that a young boy is dead but if that young boy had been white the story wouldn't have been a blip on anybody's radar. Same thing if the shooter had been black. No one would give shit one outside of the family.

Because he was black it was turned into a racist murder via the LSM.

I prefer to wait for the facts as to what Zimmerman is finally charged or not charged with.

I know I'm sick of it.

Its a tragedy that a young boy is dead but if that young boy had been white the story wouldn't have been a blip on anybody's radar. Same thing if the shooter had been black. No one would give shit one outside of the family.

I prefer to wait for the facts as to what Zimmerman is finally charged or not charged with.

this how stupid whites are racism and why they most racist humans to walk on earth right now by far.

number of blacks that are murdered with no trial and number of unarmed blacks that killed are ridiculous and nothing happens.

overall whites have made life worse for blacks in American History.

I know I'm sick of it.

this how stupid whites are racism and why they most racist humans to walk on earth right now by far.

number of blacks that are murdered with no trial and number of unarmed blacks that killed are ridiculous and nothing happens.

Wow, hahahahahahaha with broken third grade English et al.......

Wow, the illiterate here--astounding....

And what color is our President and Commander on the ISS?

Pretty tough stuff, yup.

God help us all.

Robert

I don't know about anyone else, but I would not be at all concerned if an armed neighborhood watch guy was trailing my teenage daughter or son.

I know I'm sick of it.

Wow, hahahahahahaha with broken third grade English et al.......

Wow, the illiterate here--astounding....

And what color is our President and Commander on the ISS?

Pretty tough stuff, yup.

God help us all.

Robert

our president did not even win the white vote lol

whites would take their kids and girlfirends to hangings to see blacks get hungg from trees. Whites like showing their kids of blacks getting hung which is a fact.

Technically Conservative....he did not specify ALL White Republicans....but merely "white republicans"

So if there are more than two white republicans who are sick of the Martin story, the OP's statement is valid.

Sorry.

Study: Republicans, whites more tired of Trayvon Martin coverage - CNN.com

"Far more Republicans (56%) than Democrats (25%) say there has been too much coverage of Martin's death, according to Pew, which surveyed a "nationally representative sample of 1,000 adults" last Thursday through Sunday about top new stories.

In addition, 43% of whites said the story has garnered too much coverage, compared with just 16% of blacks, Pew said."

More race baiting bullshit.

because they are losing the debate theat that turned into a poltical football

This is not a politic issue. But it has been made into one by race baiters politicians and media. The only thing that has been lost is the facts, and people like TM loves it.

Please explain just how much better the Blacks are with the democrats.
high unemployment as a percentage
high crime within the group as a percentage
high welfare as a percentage
single parents as a percentage
HS drop out rate as a percentage.
etc, etc

Yes, the Blacks owe the democrats for everything. :cuckoo:

"Far more Republicans (56%) than Democrats (25%) say there has been too much coverage of Martin's death, according to Pew, which surveyed a "nationally representative sample of 1,000 adults" last Thursday through Sunday about top new stories.

In addition, 43% of whites said the story has garnered too much coverage, compared with just 16% of blacks, Pew said."

Well, when people use terms like "white-Hispanic" and asshats like Sharpton and Jackson show up, whats not to get tired of?

Facts:

Kid is dead
Zimmerman shot him

Not known:

What really happened

Do we need daily coverage of this? Cal lme when the rest of the story comes in.

Please explain just how much better the Blacks are with the democrats.
high unemployment as a percentage
high crime within the group as a percentage
high welfare as a percentage
single parents as a percentage
HS drop out rate as a percentage.
etc, etc

Yes, the Blacks owe the democrats for everything. :cuckoo:

Ironically, yes they do.... yet many even as their situation deteriorates, keep voting Democrat.

they can't win with just the base, they've pissed off the whites and a lot of the hispanics with their race baiting hysteria and I r e p e a t,,,, if a black person had killed this young man the media and the sharpton's wouldn't touched it with a ten foot poll.

It isn't about Republicans so they can just shut the fuck up anytime.

Forum List

Back