White Rage

They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.
Are you aware of your very open and aggressive racism chip on your shoulder?
I wouldnt call it a racism chip since I am raising a white girl but yes I am unapologetically Black and could give a shit what whites think about me.
So what kind of chip would you call it?

And I feel sorry for the girl, it must be scary to live with such an angry jackass.

They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.
I wouldnt call it a racism chip since I am raising a white girl but yes I am unapologetically Black and could give a shit what whites think about me.
So what kind of chip would you call it?

And I feel sorry for the girl, it must be scary to live with such an angry jackass.
I dont call it a chip. You do.

She doesnt live with you. She lives with me.

I dont prove points. I am engaging in a soliloquy. You are my audience.
You can't prove a point so you pontificate. Got it.
You aren't worth proving a point to so I pontificate and you listen.
You're just another angry black dude among a sea of angry black people. You should collectively get your shit together so that you're not so angry all the time and can enjoy your life.

You're just another angry black dude among a sea of angry black people. You should collectively get your shit together so that you're not so angry all the time and can enjoy your life.
Weird how white boys like you think I'm angry when I'm either laughing at you or educating you. :laugh:

Weird how white boys like you think I'm angry when I'm either laughing at you or educating you. :laugh:
Just going by what you post. You are for sure angry. At being black? Not being white? Having brillo pad hair? Ran out of crack? Who knows?

Just going by what you post. You are for sure angry. At being black? Not being white? Having brillo pad hair? Ran out of crack? Who knows?
I think your going by the emotions I elicit from you. Dont project your anger and fear on me.
laugh.gif

I think your going by the emotions I elicit from you. Dont project your anger and fear on me.
laugh.gif
Nothing to fear, blacks are all talk, no action. Well, except when they destroy their own neighbourhoods, then they're saying loud and clear what a bunch of dumbasses they are. Are you one of those?

laugh.gif
Nothing to fear, blacks are all talk, no action. Well, except when they destroy their own neighbourhoods, then they're saying loud and clear what a bunch of dumbasses they are. Are you one of those?
I'm everything you fear. Your instincts are those of a cave chimp. Cave chimps know they are recessive and weak when compared to me. There is a reason you avert your eyes, remain silent, and turn pink when you are in my presence.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm everything you fear. Your instincts are those of a cave chimp. Cave chimps know they are recessive and weak when compared to me. There is a reason you avert your eyes, remain silent, and turn pink when you are in my presence.
laugh.gif
So you're like a broke, pimp-wannabe, comic superhero? Got a name?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So you're like a broke, pimp-wannabe, comic superhero? Got a name?
No. Youre more like a troglodyte that attracts lice by smelling like a wet dog.
laugh.gif

You must reside somewhere below the Mason Dixon Line.
Nope. I bet you can't even play guitar.

You would lose your money. Ive played the guitar since the age of 8, and studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston for two years. Do you play?

If you do, I am more than open to discussing anything regarding the subject of guitar playing from basics like tuning harmonically to various playing styles. Can you read music?

Last edited:

Crickets?.....just what I thought.
Your nothing but a troll.....and not a very smart one.

You would lose your money. Ive played the guitar since the age of 8, and studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston for two years. Do you play?

If you do, I am more than open to discussing anything regarding the subject of guitar playing from basics like tuning harmonically to various playing styles. Can you read music?
I'm mentoring a band right now, we're looking for a bass player, but I don't think that a black guy could do Eagles-style music. :D

I'm mentoring a band right now, we're looking for a bass player, but I don't think that a black guy could do Eagles-style music. :D

Why? I know bass players who are black that do country western and metal. The Eagles are contemporary rock...thats easy.

Forum List

Back