Donald Trump's description of Black America offends many African Americans

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump's description of Black America offends many African Americans - read more
"Demeitrus Williams has heard what Donald J. Trump has been saying recently about black people: That their neighborhoods were “war zones.” That they struggle to get by on food stamps. That they see nothing but failure around them."

Trump-black-lives-matter-2.jpg

With a few exceptions, Trump's comments are pretty accurate, black neighborhoods are like war zones (at least the ones run by Democrats).

• Banned
With a few exceptions, Trump's comments are pretty accurate, black neighborhoods are like war zones (at least the ones run by Democrats).
yeah but he said more worse things regarding blacks in America.

• Banned
What did he say? The only things I've heard him say is that they're worse off since Obama has been president and that's true.
Here is just one example
“THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS RACISM ANYMORE. WE’VE HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT SO IT’S NOT A QUESTION ANYMORE. ARE THEY SAYING BLACK LIVES SHOULD MATTER MORE THAN WHITE LIVES OR ASIAN LIVES? IF BLACK LIVES MATTER, THEN GO BACK TO AFRICA? WE’LL SEE HOW MUCH THEY MATTER THERE.”

What did he say? The only things I've heard him say is that they're worse off since Obama has been president and that's true.
Here is just one example
“THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS RACISM ANYMORE. WE’VE HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT SO IT’S NOT A QUESTION ANYMORE. ARE THEY SAYING BLACK LIVES SHOULD MATTER MORE THAN WHITE LIVES OR ASIAN LIVES? IF BLACK LIVES MATTER, THEN GO BACK TO AFRICA? WE’LL SEE HOW MUCH THEY MATTER THERE.”
Link?

• Banned
Here is just one example
Link?
Donald Trump “If Black Lives Don’t Matter, Then Go Back to Africa

Here is just one example

HE's got my vote!

• Banned
Here is just one example

HE's got my vote!
me too!

No, it's not.
Maybe you consider being on welfare "better off".

Here is just one example
100% true (IF he really said it).

It's simple, when someone from race A gives their perspective of race B it will always be perceived as hate and hypocricy. If we had more honest leaders amongst us things would get better for everyone.

Forum List

Back