White Rage

It just hit me. i was trying to find a term to describe the effect that embodies the white inferiority complex. Its name is "White Rage". White because it embodies the people that were first identified by the term. Rage because of the anger and frustration it express for those people. Lets take a look at it and see if we can pin down the effects it has had on the history of this nation and the poisonous racial climate it thrives in.

White rage is insidious. It can be imperceptible in a nation of gullible people with eyes only for the spectacular, the glaring, the sensational. it creeps along slowly but always moving forward. It manifests itself in a myriad of ways hidden in plain sight. Lets make no mistake about it. This is a cooperative effort among whites at the highest level of our governments. Its passively supported by a majority of the rest of white people. Just like a frightened heard of antelopes that scent the lion it is communicated almost telepathically to other whites. Its the way it always has been and it always will be.

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born.
The overwhelming majority of white people are great folks just trying to do good by themselves and their loved ones. Like every other major grouping of people in the world. Don't sink to the worst people's level.
Stop pretending he isn't one of the worst people.

You think the white race has an inferiority complex? Iit is just the other way around. Blacks have extremely low self esteem. Consider: a race that refers to themselves among themselves using a word that is considered offensive and racist. The N word. And again they refer to their women as "bitches". Another derogatory name. This is what is known as self talk. That is the kind of talk you speak among yourselves and to yourselves. Low self esteem. White rage is certainly real. But it certainly doesn't embody what you propose.

africansmilie.jpg
I´d just like to know how Negroes are able to blow their noses with that bone going through it.
africansmilie.jpg

5beecf3ad9f9855dce0267263b9d5fa4.jpg

It just hit me. i was trying to find a term to describe the effect that embodies the white inferiority complex. Its name is "White Rage". White because it embodies the people that were first identified by the term. Rage because of the anger and frustration it express for those people. Lets take a look at it and see if we can pin down the effects it has had on the history of this nation and the poisonous racial climate it thrives in.

White rage is insidious. It can be imperceptible in a nation of gullible people with eyes only for the spectacular, the glaring, the sensational. it creeps along slowly but always moving forward. It manifests itself in a myriad of ways hidden in plain sight. Lets make no mistake about it. This is a cooperative effort among whites at the highest level of our governments. Its passively supported by a majority of the rest of white people. Just like a frightened heard of antelopes that scent the lion it is communicated almost telepathically to other whites. Its the way it always has been and it always will be.

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born. A decade later Reconstruction was a failed forgotten social program due to southern White Rage and northern whites looking the other way.

Actually, your thread topic is the focus of an interesting book that came out last year.

Just like you began in your thread, the book led off with the Civil War and also covered reconstruction and the birth of the KKK thoroughly. Very uncomfortable stuff for some people, but an old history professor once told me, "In order to know what is ahead of you, it is important to know what happened behind you".

I would recommend it.

White Rage

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born. A decade later Reconstruction was a failed forgotten social program due to southern White Rage and northern whites looking the other way.

Actually, your thread topic is the focus of an interesting book that came out last year.

Just like you began in your thread, the book led off with the Civil War and also covered reconstruction and the birth of the KKK thoroughly. Very uncomfortable stuff for some people, but an old history professor once told me, "In order to know what is ahead of you, it is important to know what happened behind you".

I would recommend it.

White Rage
Racist, reactionary nonsense that deeply fears white progress.

That is all that "anti-racist" shit has ever been.

They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.
Are you aware of your very open and aggressive racism chip on your shoulder?

I would recommend it.

White Rage
Because living in the distant past makes you feel better?

For most whiteys, most blackies are a hazard to be avoided at all costs.

There is no guilt, no rage, not particular compassion, just avoidance.

If a black family lives in the neighborhood then they made it and have bootstrapped themselves up, and they are not considered black then, just dark olive.

At work I have rarely ever seen a black.

Back in 2014 we had one out of thousands at work who is black. He was a friendly guy and fairly smart and just as educated as anybody else.

So for me there is no rage, just an abundance of caution. And of course I always keep my distance -- as far as possible.

I would recommend it.

White Rage

I didn't write the book. I read it. If you think it is "nonsense", maybe you should write to the author and explain why you think "anti racist is fear of white progress".

But I will ask, as an obvious white nationalist/supremacist, is it your belief that white people cannot be racist and are just unfairly persecuted by everyone?

I would recommend it.

White Rage

Now that's a humorous comment, coming from what I assume is an adult. Reading various social points of view is an enlightening experience, but does not equate to living in the past.

I sometimes wonder what the 1860's and 1870's American public could have done different that would have given the freed slaves more opportunity for development.

Free land is the obvious solution to their problems.

I suppose that the sharecropping that instead evolved out of the liberated South only made matters worse. Meanwhile migrating black peoples heading North out of the South overloaded the labor markets up there and created the ghettos of Chicago and Detroit etc.

Some type of western settlement program would have been better.

Today maybe a massive Peace Corps project for inner cities might still work, or it might be too late.

A whole generation of black youth age 12 to 25 is hopelessly lost to dope dealing and dope usage now.

Hard to second guess all of this.

I would recommend it.

White Rage

Now that's a humorous comment, coming from what I assume is an adult. Reading various social points of view is an enlightening experience, but does not equate to living in the past.
Ascslepper is using the distant past to prove a point today.

I would recommend it.

White Rage

I didn't write the book. I read it. If you think it is "nonsense", maybe you should write to the author and explain why you think "anti racist is fear of white progress".

But I will ask, as an obvious white nationalist/supremacist, is it your belief that white people cannot be racist and are just unfairly persecuted by everyone?
My belief is that racism is entirely a question of ethics and morality.

Which destroys the "white privilege" narrative and flips "anti-racist" arguments on their heads.

I would recommend it.

White Rage
Thanks. I need to read this.

They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.
Are you aware of your very open and aggressive racism chip on your shoulder?
I wouldnt call it a racism chip since I am raising a white girl but yes I am unapologetically Black and could give a shit what whites think about me.

For most whiteys, most blackies are a hazard to be avoided at all costs.

There is no guilt, no rage, not particular compassion, just avoidance.

If a black family lives in the neighborhood then they made it and have bootstrapped themselves up, and they are not considered black then, just dark olive.

At work I have rarely ever seen a black.

Back in 2014 we had one out of thousands at work who is black. He was a friendly guy and fairly smart and just as educated as anybody else.

So for me there is no rage, just an abundance of caution. And of course I always keep my distance -- as far as possible.
Genetic fear of the dominant genes tends to do that to whites. I can understand your timidity.

I would recommend it.

White Rage

Ascslepper is using the distant past to prove a point today.
I dont prove points. I am engaging in a soliloquy. You are my audience.

Forum List

Back