White Privilege

Let me simplify this for u have to compare percentage of violent crimes commited vs. Percentage of blacks in the U.S.
No, to demonstrate white privilege I only have to show whites carrying weapons and substances at a higher rate than blacks yet being stopped and frisked at a lower rate.

Which I have done.
U showed data in New York. But when u make up 13% of the pop. N commit some violent crimes (i stand corrected) at higher rate wouldn't that put a target on ur back? I don't disagree that there r racist cops n there r places that treat races unfair, but as a whole no way.

U showed data in New York.
Which demonstrated white privilege in one of the largest cities in the US.

To pretend what existed in one of your largest cities doesn't exist elsewhere in the country is disingenuous in the extreme.

Last edited:
U showed data in New York.
Which demonstrated white privilege in one of the largest cities in the US.

To pretend what existed in one of your largest cities doesn't exist elsewhere in the country is disingenuous in the extreme.

No. It does not. The existence of differences in statistical numbers, does not automatically mean there is white privilege.... any more than you saying something dumb, and me saying something smart, means I have intellectual privilege.

Crazy thought. Maybe differences in outcomes, has to do with individual choices.

I may joke about blacks.

Negroes hate us white.

Great race war in the United States, I would.

Nobody white and black messing with me.

Western government´s unity message to their peoples:

As you can keep your rights only when you concede them to our fellow migrants, you can keep your country only when you surrender it to the migrants. Keep your culture and heritage alive by abandoning it!
The price of our new multicultural values are ISIS bombings in our midst. Equal rights for everyone can only be guaranteed when Islamist terrorists unopposedly can bomb us. As we can promise, free bombings indicate a lack of government presence and thus freedom. Enjoy freedom, our sheep and do not believe anything contrary!

End of message.

View attachment 65986

Yep. That's the truth.

Odium

So Sir/Ma'am, your thoughts on reparations (which means repairing damage done,) and why the Jews should get them (reparations) from the Germans but African-Americans should not get them from America?
Neither blacks nor jews should get them. I think we should finish the damn job and sterilize EVERY non white of child bearing age and those in the future that can produce children and let all non white races die off.

Forum List

Back