White Privilege

Another Hate-Whitey thread?

With self-hating needless-guilt White Folk screeching the loudest against Whitey...

Suicidal, delusional, naive little woodland nymphs and fairies...

Every time I see another of these threads yapping about white man's victim status, I cannot help but wonder if the person that started it has cleaned out the pile of beer cans in front of his singlewide. This old bald headed whitey is well aware of the advantages that my status has given me. And aware that most of the people posting drivel about their white victim status are miserable failures that think work is a four letter word.

Civilization and the Knockout Game

December 4, 2013 by Daniel Greenfield

Eastern Parkway is a corridor that stretches to Prospect Park; Brooklyn’s answer to Central Park complete with lake, swans and even a major museum. Along that corridor you can see elaborate townhouses, some with stairways stretching three stories, brownstones and massive old theaters.

These were the dwelling places and playhouses of an old wealthy Brooklyn elite that considered itself the equal of Manhattan. Its homes were as expensive and tasteful as anything around Central Park. But those homes are now in ghetto territory. There are still graceful old apartment buildings with grand old names with the U’s spelled out in V’s, but they are crumbling, the asphalt outside is cracked and bored gang bangers wander around outside.

Crown Heights is an example of what happens when the expected white flight doesn’t occur leaving a small white neighborhood in the middle of the hood. Even most of the Orthodox Jews fled when the outbreaks of violence began. But one Chassidic group decided to stick it out and they form a ghetto inside the ghetto.

Those streets inside the island were never particularly safe. There were occasional muggings and assaults, forays by huddled packs of teenagers swiftly passing through the area at night, throwing a few punches and then vanishing again.

Giuliani, elected in part because of the Crown Heights Pogrom perpetrated under Mayor Dinkins whose staffer Bill de Blasio will take Bloomberg’s place, helped bring some safety back to the area. Crime rates fell, but the underlying danger never went away. An entire generation of kids has grown up never having seen the old bad Dinkins era or carried a switchblade for the days when the night comes early and even a short walk from the bus stop can have a bloody end.

Civilization and the Knockout Game | FrontPage Magazine

crying-indian_349.jpg

Nothing scarier than a nervous white man: The “Redskins” debate is really about white privilege

The debate about the Washington Redskins name is all wrong: It's really a symbol of white fear in a changing nation

S_ImagesPeopleSalaita.jpg

By Steven Salaita
Sep 29, 2013

Redskin. The word relegates complex humanity to a lifeless specimen, a stagnant and specious simulation of a physiognomy invented during a time of conquest. It reduces cultural identity to the wholly unreliable tableau of melanin and nose structure. It is of a specific historical moment, but exists outside of time, like the immutable figure it purports to represent.

The mascot accompanying the word is a brand, a commodity, selling not merely image or design but also the thoroughgoing cant of colonial fantasy. It also sells identity. The identity it peddles has nothing to do with being Native.

Nothing scarier than a nervous white man: The ?Redskins? debate is really about white privilege - Salon.com

Salon...:blahblah:

1. I am about 1/8 (12.5%) Chickasaw, maternally.
2. There are Jewish Surnames in my ancestry, from the 16th century.
3. And finally, an ancestor from that same time period, was "servitor-in-ordinary" to James I. He had attended Oxford, was privileged, Christian, and was obviously...VERY white.

I'm basically...a mutt; so I can't be painted into a corner, on this subject.

Am I grasping this? If so...I think:

Steven Salaita needs to grow some thicker skin. I don't find it offensive. Anyone who has any Native-American ancestry knows how frustrating and difficult it is to trace your ancestry. I can empathize. But did I read correctly, that he is Palestinian? I appreciate his diatribe on the plight of American Indians, but I fail to see how this pertains to him.

And if he is Palestinian, are you suggesting that he's an Jihadist? I just want to make sure that I understand whether you are attempting to keep white people safer; or are you trying to endanger him?

Last edited:
No, not at all. It is the expression of cultural differences. It is not the skin color that is superior or inferior but the cultural norms that permeates those groups here in America. Those norms include things like family values. Just to point out here, it is not ‘whites’ that are on top either but rather Asians lead in most metrics. Family values and education here stands out because the Asian groups in this nation and Asian countries in general place a very high value in family and education. In general, those same values do not seem to be as strong in white communities and even less so in black communities. A lot of that has to do with poverty and the fact that it creates a feedback loop. Poor single parents are going to be more likely to create more poor single parents as they pass on the same values that failed to serve them well. The black community has a very real problem with single parenthood which is no surprise in a culture that promotes maximum promiscuity to young men and they commonly refer to women as their ‘bitches.’ Many here might not like dealing with these things but you cannot make changes without acknowledging the problems. In essence, it is not what ‘race’ is better but rather which values and culture is better and I think that is a clear, important distinction. One is entirely changeable.

The problems are exacerbated though because others immediately scream racism when you try and point out these realities. It creates a lot of racial tension when you start to talk about the cultural norms from one group to another but without real dialogue there is never going to be real change.

Well what is the solution then? I mean at the end of the day we are individuals the make are own decisions. So what is your solution more violence against the black community via police enforcement?

Santa’s White Privilege

December 13, 2013 by Daniel Greenfield

ar135430707292573.jpg

The left accuses capitalism of commercializing holidays. Meanwhile the left politicizes holidays.

Thanksgiving and Columbus Day are celebrations of genocide. The Fourth of July is a reminder that America was founded by rich white men who didn’t want to pay taxes. Memorial Day is perfect for anti-war statements and Mother’s Day is for denouncing the heteronormative family. Valentine’s Day is an occasion to protest rape and the patriarchy and Halloween is a time to lecture students about cultural appropriation and politically incorrect costumes that offend minorities.

The optimist would hope that the left would take a month or two off toward the end of the year. But every Chanukah brings with it articles about how the holiday is really a nationalistic campaign against multiculturalism and no Christmas would be complete without a national conversation about Santa’s whiteness.

Santa?s White Privilege | FrontPage Magazine

No, not at all. It is the expression of cultural differences. It is not the skin color that is superior or inferior but the cultural norms that permeates those groups here in America. Those norms include things like family values. Just to point out here, it is not ‘whites’ that are on top either but rather Asians lead in most metrics. Family values and education here stands out because the Asian groups in this nation and Asian countries in general place a very high value in family and education. In general, those same values do not seem to be as strong in white communities and even less so in black communities. A lot of that has to do with poverty and the fact that it creates a feedback loop. Poor single parents are going to be more likely to create more poor single parents as they pass on the same values that failed to serve them well. The black community has a very real problem with single parenthood which is no surprise in a culture that promotes maximum promiscuity to young men and they commonly refer to women as their ‘bitches.’ Many here might not like dealing with these things but you cannot make changes without acknowledging the problems. In essence, it is not what ‘race’ is better but rather which values and culture is better and I think that is a clear, important distinction. One is entirely changeable.

The problems are exacerbated though because others immediately scream racism when you try and point out these realities. It creates a lot of racial tension when you start to talk about the cultural norms from one group to another but without real dialogue there is never going to be real change.

Well what is the solution then? I mean at the end of the day we are individuals the make are own decisions. So what is your solution more violence against the black community via police enforcement?

Old posts but I did not see this until now but I will respond by asking what do you mean. Nowhere in there (or anywhere on this site) have I ever mentioned such an asinine thing as more violence against any race. If you read that again, I note that the problem is not race anyway but cultural norms.

I really consider myself a human being long before I consider myself either black/white/asian/or any other race.
Something must be really wrong with those on the board that want to spout their race to everyone.
join the human race.

I really consider myself a human being long before I consider myself either black/white/asian/or any other race.
Something must be really wrong with those on the board that want to spout their race to everyone.
join the human race.

Oh can the bullshit. The only people who say that are white people then once they convince people to just be "human" they'll discuss their proud Irish, Italian, etc decent

It seems you have the problem with your bullshit.
Try taking care of your own short-comings and your bigotry before you "cast a stone.":eusa_whistle:

join the human race.

Oh can the bullshit. The only people who say that are white people then once they convince people to just be "human" they'll discuss their proud Irish, Italian, etc decent

Try taking care of your own short-comings and your bigotry before you "cast a stone.":eusa_whistle:

join the human race.

Hmm, I know there are a lot of black in England, I suppose there are also black Irish and black Italians. I suppose if they discuss their proud history it's racist, right? Why is it that only blacks can be proud of their history? Why are whites suppose to be ashamed? Next month I'm going to join ancestry.com and get a DNA test. I sure hope they find some sub Saharan African in me so I can start crying racism too. If they don't find that but find I'm part native American, then what? Do I get to join an Indian Tribe? I'm feeling left out here.

Why is it you think that all white people are racist? That they should all be ashamed of themselves? Of their history? Why are we less than you?

Why is it that everyone of these OP's with Fox "news" never really spells out what was taught? I mean did they have to read the autobiography of Malcom X or something. LOL

Just why does anyone put so much emphasis on their color instead of their character? Color you can't change, character you can improve upon and it certainly is more important than color.

Hmm, I know there are a lot of black in England, I suppose there are also black Irish and black Italians. I suppose if they discuss their proud history it's racist, right? Why is it that only blacks can be proud of their history? Why are whites suppose to be ashamed? Next month I'm going to join ancestry.com and get a DNA test. I sure hope they find some sub Saharan African in me so I can start crying racism too. If they don't find that but find I'm part native American, then what? Do I get to join an Indian Tribe? I'm feeling left out here.

Why is it you think that all white people are racist? That they should all be ashamed of themselves? Of their history? Why are we less than you?

:eusa_shhh:

Why is it that everyone of these OP's with Fox "news" never really spells out what was taught? I mean did they have to read the autobiography of Malcom X or something. LOL

beats the news @ msnbc/dnc/nutroots...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc]Chris Matthews' thrill up leg - YouTube[/ame]

b87z.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back