White Privilege

So daddy taught ya white guilt and how to self-loath...

well, I disagree. There is a reason I am the lead operator and technician at the only precision tracking radar in the southern hemisphere.

Here, look what my self loathing white ass did today!
Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | Trio of Russian military satellites launched by Rockot

Purrty cool for a lame loathing white boy if I do say.

Yea, such a good job, but yet, your.. You know what, nevermind. Just STFU

well, I cant blame the teacher, its true.

My father told me at a young age, as a white male I have certain privileges in this country and I need to be respectful and sensitive to those privileges.

Sage advice.

So daddy taught ya white guilt and how to self-loath...:confused:

It's not guilt or self loathing, it's realizing you have some advantages being a white male and not being arrogant about it.

Do you think those advantages are something that white people should thank or hate their ancestors for? I think we should give thanks, as it's a dog eat dog world and if they hadn't taken the initiative and secured our advantage, someone else would done it before them for themselves and their people and we [white people] would be on the back foot.

Last edited:
So daddy taught ya white guilt and how to self-loath...:confused:

It's not guilt or self loathing, it's realizing you have some advantages being a white male and not being arrogant about it.

Do you think those advantages are something that white people should thank or hate their ancestors for? I think we should give thanks, as it's a dog eat dog world and if they hadn't taken the initiative and secured our advantage, someone else would done it before them for themselves and their people and we [white people] would be on the back foot.

I'm still waiting to find out what those advantages are, other than glowing in the dark.

I'm still waiting to find out what those advantages are, other than glowing in the dark.

Good hair?

So daddy taught ya white guilt and how to self-loath...

well, I disagree. There is a reason I am the lead operator and technician at the only precision tracking radar in the southern hemisphere.

Here, look what my self loathing white ass did today!
Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | Trio of Russian military satellites launched by Rockot

Purrty cool for a lame loathing white boy if I do say.

Golly gee!! I'm impressed!! But what exactly does that have to do with anything?

well, i cant blame the teacher, its true.

My father told me at a young age, as a white male i have certain privileges in this country and i need to be respectful and sensitive to those privileges.

Sage advice.

so daddy taught ya white guilt and how to self-loath...:confused:

it's not guilt or self loathing, it's realizing you have some advantages being a white male and not being arrogant about it.

Like what ?

white privilege doesn't really exists anymore.

i hoped that with obama's election and reelection that people would get over this silly nonsense and stop judging people by the color of their skin.

Ole whitey will soon be a "minority"...

Yeah, too bad for the negroes and the hispanics huh? I mean where will they emigrate to once they scew up this nation like they screw up almost, well in the case of the negro no almost about it, every nation they've been the majority in? History has shown us that without the white devils in charge, the black man falls into starvation and anarchy. Too bad. Maybe us white devils can take the upper north west so you people will have some place decent to emigrate to when you screw up the rest of the nation. Better yet maybe this time we'll be smarter and keep the riff raff out. I guess we can learn to clean our own toilets and cut our own grass if we have to.

MSNBC Panel Suggests Racist Motivation by Pro-lifers, Goal of 'Reproducing Whiteness'

By Brad Wilmouth | June 17, 2013

Tillet%20Salamishah.jpg

On Saturday's Melissa Harris-Perry on MSNBC, substitute anchor Ari Melber hosted a panel of liberals fretting over Republican efforts to restrict abortion, with one guest even theorizing that Republicans are motivated by a racist desire to prevent white women from having abortions as a way of "reproducing whiteness, white supremacy, white privilege."

Melber seemed quite accepting of University of Pennsylvania Assistant Professor Salamisha Tillet's preposterous idea of pro-lifers being motivated by racism as he responded:

Well, I think, the Census just released data, so part of it is the changing racial demographics in the United States. For the first time in American history, children born under the age of five are racial, the majority of them are racial and ethnic minorities in the U.S.

So I think that there's a kind of moral panic, a fear of the end of whiteness that we've been seeing a long time in that I think, you know, Obama's ascension as President kind of symbolizes to a certain degree. And so I think this is one response to that sense that there's a decreasing white majority in the country and that women's bodies and white women's bodies in particular are obviously a crucial way of reproducing whiteness, white supremacy, white privilege. And so I think it's just a kind of clamping down on women's bodies, in particular white women's bodies, even though women of color are really caught in the fray.

As the group discussed the issue, there notably was an image of a giant uterus with the GOP elephant symbol inside it displayed on screen behind them.

Read more: MSNBC Panel Suggests Racist Motivation by Pro-lifers, Goal of 'Reproducing Whiteness' | NewsBusters

She could pass for cynthia mckinney's daughter...

images
n_bash_milbank_120120.video-260x195.jpg

white privilege doesn't really exists anymore.

i hoped that with obama's election and reelection that people would get over this silly nonsense and stop judging people by the color of their skin.

What exactly about his being elected (or more so, reelected) would give you hope that would happen?

well, I cant blame the teacher, its true.

My father told me at a young age, as a white male I have certain privileges in this country and I need to be respectful and sensitive to those privileges.

Sage advice.

No family.

Well.. I have been just warned that I risk a banning because I dared to comment upon the person who gave the advice as posted.

I therefore withdraw my comments.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back