White Privilege

Public school teaches 'white privilege' class

Published: 12 hours ago
By Todd Starnes

Students exposed to radical leftist thinkers

(RADIO.FOXNEWS) — A school district in Wisconsin said they will review a high school diversity class that exposed students to radical leftist thinkers and promoted a critical race theory that alleges white people are oppressors.

The “American Diversity” class was taught to students at Delavan-Darien High School in Wisconsin, Fox News has learned.

“They’re teaching white guilt,” one parent told Fox News. “They’re dividing the students. They’re saying to non-whites, ‘You have been oppressed and you’re still being oppressed.’”

Read the full story › Public School Teaches ?White Privilege? Class | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Read more at Public school teaches ?white privilege? class

XPGTL.jpg

Public school teaches 'white privilege' class

Published: 12 hours ago
By Todd Starnes

Students exposed to radical leftist thinkers

(RADIO.FOXNEWS) — A school district in Wisconsin said they will review a high school diversity class that exposed students to radical leftist thinkers and promoted a critical race theory that alleges white people are oppressors.

The “American Diversity” class was taught to students at Delavan-Darien High School in Wisconsin, Fox News has learned.

“They’re teaching white guilt,” one parent told Fox News. “They’re dividing the students. They’re saying to non-whites, ‘You have been oppressed and you’re still being oppressed.’”

Read the full story › Public School Teaches ?White Privilege? Class | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Read more at Public school teaches ?white privilege? class

XPGTL.jpg

Struck a nerve in yo nutter chicago ass ah...:eusa_angel:

b3p.gif

Last edited:
While whites have been oppressors in the past (not all whites), currently we have a black president, black legislators, black judges, black lawyers, black physicians, black nurses, black physicians, black directors, black actors, black astronauts, black physicists, black professors, black teachers, black soldiers, black generals......exactly, where are blacks oppressed?
As a combination white and native-american, I can see where those of my native-american ancestry are not given a fair deal, but I don't see where any oppression is being conducted on blacks.

Taiwanese Animation Of Huntington Beach Violence Calls Mob A 'White Riot' (VIDEO)

Posted: 07/30/2013

The violence that took place in Huntington Beach, Calif. after the U.S. Open of Surfing got the Taiwanese animation treatment in a YouTube video released Tuesday by animation studio Next Media Animation (NMA).

In classic NMA style, the computer-generated animation poked fun at the serious incident, literally turning the violent surfer fan bros into apes who "go all ape shit" on portable toilets. The video's narrative is also studded with puns (a "wave" of violence overtook the city) and understatement (the police were "kind enough" to "hand out" pepper spray and rubber bullets).

More troubling, however, is the video's emphasis that the violence was caused by a "white riot," serving as a reminder that "whites can riot too." It's left unsaid in the video, but NMA's emphasis on a "white riot" reveals a lot about how people outside of the U.S. can perceive African Americans -- perhaps because of how U.S. media portrays African Americans.

Taiwanese Animation Of Huntington Beach Violence Calls Mob A 'White Riot' (VIDEO)

Let's see
Whites don't get our own colleges
Whites don't get our own t.v stations(Bet)
Whites don't have work quota's
Whites don't get our own congressional caucus that is defined for us.

Whites just work hard and raise our children to be the best we can be. There's no fucking privilege.

Last edited:
While whites have been oppressors in the past (not all whites), currently we have a black president, black legislators, black judges, black lawyers, black physicians, black nurses, black physicians, black directors, black actors, black astronauts, black physicists, black professors, black teachers, black soldiers, black generals......exactly, where are blacks oppressed?
As a combination white and native-american, I can see where those of my native-american ancestry are not given a fair deal, but I don't see where any oppression is being conducted on blacks.

As a person that is also part native American I agree. Wtf do blacks want?

What would be fair to you? You make up 13% of the population so it wouldn't be fair to give to much more.

Do you want to be treated special or equal? Do you believe in the words of mlk anymore?

Let's see
Whites don't get our own colleges
Whites don't get our own t.v stations(Bet)
Whites don't have work quota's
Whites don't get our own congressional caucus that is defined for us.

Whites just work hard and raise our children to be the best we can be. There's no fucking privilege.

And whites don't get their own 'Month' of recognition from the US Government

http://www.diversitycentral.com/calendar/heritagemonthguide.php

Month

Heritage Celebrated

January- None to date

February- African American History Month

March- National Women's History Month

April-None to date

May- Asian Pacific American Heritage and Older Americans Month

June- Gay Lesbian Pride Month

July- None to date

August- None to date

September- National Hispanic-Latino Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15)

October- National Disability Employment Awareness Month

November- National American Indian Heritage Month

December- None to date;are two international commemorations

well, I cant blame the teacher, its true.

My father told me at a young age, as a white male I have certain privileges in this country and I need to be respectful and sensitive to those privileges.

Sage advice.

So daddy taught ya white guilt and how to self-loath...:confused:

It's not guilt or self loathing, it's realizing you have some advantages being a white male and not being arrogant about it.

W at fucking advantages? the color of your skin dont mean shit, a turd is still a turd.

there's no evidence to support the notion that the class was teaching white guilt.

It may be true but we need to take the word of a FOX commentator to believe it.

the activities of people are not necessarily in line with the percentage of their numbers compared to the population as a whole.

So, come to terms with the FACT that blacks are committing more crimes per capita and that is why you should not have been shocked at what you allegedly saw at traffic court.

If people want me to view all races as equally competent, good, etc., they have to show me that all races have the same crime statistics. And the same accomplishment statistics.

If one race has far more crime, isn't that the very definition of inferiority?

If one race has far more inventions and technology and art and science, isn't that the very definition of superiority?

No, not at all. It is the expression of cultural differences. It is not the skin color that is superior or inferior but the cultural norms that permeates those groups here in America. Those norms include things like family values. Just to point out here, it is not ‘whites’ that are on top either but rather Asians lead in most metrics. Family values and education here stands out because the Asian groups in this nation and Asian countries in general place a very high value in family and education. In general, those same values do not seem to be as strong in white communities and even less so in black communities. A lot of that has to do with poverty and the fact that it creates a feedback loop. Poor single parents are going to be more likely to create more poor single parents as they pass on the same values that failed to serve them well. The black community has a very real problem with single parenthood which is no surprise in a culture that promotes maximum promiscuity to young men and they commonly refer to women as their ‘bitches.’ Many here might not like dealing with these things but you cannot make changes without acknowledging the problems. In essence, it is not what ‘race’ is better but rather which values and culture is better and I think that is a clear, important distinction. One is entirely changeable.

The problems are exacerbated though because others immediately scream racism when you try and point out these realities. It creates a lot of racial tension when you start to talk about the cultural norms from one group to another but without real dialogue there is never going to be real change.

Raped and Murdered for Being White

August 8, 2013 By Jack Kerwick

8736065_115316923725.jpg

A little more than 20 years ago, with an army of camerapersons in tow, Sharpton descended upon my hometown of Trenton, New Jersey to weigh in on a “police brutality” case. Both the officer and civilian in question were black, but this didn’t prevent “Reverend Al” from making a racial issue out of the incident.

The officer was eventually acquitted by a jury. But by this time, Sharpton was long gone.

Interestingly, however unsurprisingly, at about the same time, Trenton was engulfed by a real racially-oriented crime that neither Sharpton nor any of his fellow agents ever thought to acknowledge. Only this time, the perpetrators were black and the victim white.

On the morning of December 17, 1992, Kristin Huggins, a 22-year-old Temple University graduate and artist, drove into Trenton from her suburban home to paint a mural at a private club. While in the parking lot, she was greeted by 39-year-old Ambrose Harris. Harris, who was on his bicycle, was in search of a car that he could use in a robbery. Huggins’ Toyota MR2 caught his eye.

Without further ado, he held her up at gunpoint and ordered her into the trunk of her tiny compact vehicle. Waiting for him at the end of the driveway was his accomplice, 29-year-old Gloria Dunn. With Huggins stuffed in her trunk, terrified, Harris and Dunn drove around the city for a bit before they returned to the scene of the kidnapping where Harris retrieved and hid his bike.

Harris and Dunn then drove Huggins to a wooded area under a city overpass. Harris ordered her from her trunk. He told her to take her off her clothes. According to Dunn, Huggins “didn’t take her clothes off. She was nervous and shaking and said, ‘What are you going to do?’” Harris, Dunn continued, told her to “shut up” and called her a “bitch.” Kristin [Huggins] “said she was a virgin and had never had sex before.” But Harris “didn’t care. He grabbed her and she started trying to take her clothes off. She pushed her sweats down to her knees.”

Harris then proceeded to sodomize his captive as she cried in pain and pleaded with him to stop. When he finished, he told her once more to shut up and ordered her back into her trunk. Then Harris grabbed his gun and asked Dunn if she wanted to “watch” as he killed Huggins. Dunn said that she was only helping Huggins out of the trunk as Harris had commanded when he shot his victim in the back of the head.

Raped and Murdered for Being White | FrontPage Magazine

Ole whitey will soon be a "minority"...

We have always been a minority..never let that stop us...cream tends to rise to the top...and btw...top o the morning to ya..

Asian 54%
East Asian 24% (Korea, Mongolia ,China, Japan)
South Asian 21% (India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal)
Southeast Asian 9% (Cambodia, Bruma, Philippines, Malayasia)
Black 15%
White 15%
Hispanic 8%
Middle Eastern 8%

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember back when I lived in Houston, I was pulled over and ticketed in the suburb of Bellaire. Google the city of Bellaire and check it out. Wiki has it as being 90+% white and Asian.

Well, I wanted to fight the ticket so I went to the court which was in the evening. The court room was packed full of people there to fight their tickets as well. The racial make up should be about 90+% white and Asian if, on average, those ticketed reflect the racial make-up of the city...right?

Aside from the Judge, an attorney some Mexican lady brought with her, and another defendant, nearly every defendant in the room was black or Hispanic (very few Hispanics by the way). We're talking about 150 defendants and one of them was white, in Bellaire, where 74% of the town is white.

When I hear about White Priviledge, I think it's an antiquated notion but it still exists and, to my mind, it is most prevalent here.

On the flip side of the coin, as many of you may know if you read my posts, I do credentialing for our health system. What that means is that I check to make sure current and prospective future employees have the licenses they say they have, the endorsements they claim, and generally are telling the baseline truth about their qualifications. I get "packets" from HR about each applicant or volunteer. Recently, the packets have started to include the race-based questions we have on the end of our on-line application. The part that wants you to self-identify whether you're white, black, latino, martian or whatever.

I have purposely refused to look at this. It doesn't affect their qualifications at all (alternate languages spoke, written are covered in another part of the application). I'm not in HR but I would bet that the message down there is that they need to have our staff mirror the city of Phoenix meaning hire more Hispanics. BS...I say hire the best person for the job and have your HR staff eliminate race from consideration to the positive or the negative. If the open job has two good candidates, you flip a coin.

Are you trying to say that ALL activities, legal or otherwise, are committed/done by the same proportion as the races in the population as a whole?

Are there 10% black opera singers?
Are there 10% whites in the NBA?
Are there 10% black swimmers in the Olympic Games?
Are there 10% white rap or R&B artists?
Are there 10% blacks in the cabinet of the first (half)black President of the United State?
Are there 10% white fruit pickers in California?
Are there 10% non-Hispanics who refuse to learn English?
Are there 10% of white immigrants who entered the United States illegally?

I could go on, but by now you may see that the activities of people are not necessarily in line with the percentage of their numbers compared to the population as a whole.
When you eliminate skill sets, historical preferences and other extenuating factors it pretty much balances out along societal lines.

The gist was there should have been more than 3 white people in the pool of defendants if the jurisdiction of the police force is the City of Bellaire.

So, come to terms with the FACT that blacks are committing more crimes per capita and that is why you should not have been shocked at what you allegedly saw at traffic court.

You are welcome!

Welcome?

Love it when boys try to act like men. :razz:

Have you ever been "let go with a warning" by the police who pull you over? Do you think as many blacks/Hispanics get let go with the same warning? The Sheriff here in Phoenix was told to stop targeting Hispanics. I'm sure that was just political correctness.

The fact of the matter is that crimes such as traffic violations largely depend on the mood of the police on any given day. One thing I read on Wiki Answers is that 40 times a law is violated before someone is cited for the infraction. How many Drivers on average violate traffic laws over times before they are actually cited You probably sped on the way to work this morning. I know I did.

Are you going to come to grips with your crime and turn yourself in?

Maybe the cop was planning on giving this outstanding citizen a warning...........

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zMH2G2DnuMI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zMH2G2DnuMI[/ame]

Study condemns US universities for promoting 'white racial privilege

Timothy Dionisopoulos
Aug 21, 2013

947B918E7DEC480DBD0568A8722B6E34.jpg

U.S. colleges and universities are guilty of promoting “white racial privilege,” according to a report, which was produced by Georgetown University and funded, in part, by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The report, called “SEPARATE AND UNEQUAL: How Higher Education Reinforces the Intergenerational Reproduction of White Racial Privilege,” was released by Georgetown late last month and explains that higher education is a “passive agent” in promoting racial inequality.

“The higher education system is more and more complicit as a passive agent in the systematic reproduction of white racial privilege across generations,” according to a press release that accompanied the study.

Affirmative action does not go far enough to solve the problem, the report continues.

Universities are problematic in that caucasians are overrepresented in the top 468 schools, while 70% of the new African-American and Hispanic enrollments have been at open access colleges instead of elite institutions, according to the study.

Study condemns US universities for promoting ?white racial privilege?

crying-indian_349.jpg

Nothing scarier than a nervous white man: The “Redskins” debate is really about white privilege

The debate about the Washington Redskins name is all wrong: It's really a symbol of white fear in a changing nation

S_ImagesPeopleSalaita.jpg

By Steven Salaita
Sep 29, 2013

Redskin. The word relegates complex humanity to a lifeless specimen, a stagnant and specious simulation of a physiognomy invented during a time of conquest. It reduces cultural identity to the wholly unreliable tableau of melanin and nose structure. It is of a specific historical moment, but exists outside of time, like the immutable figure it purports to represent.

The mascot accompanying the word is a brand, a commodity, selling not merely image or design but also the thoroughgoing cant of colonial fantasy. It also sells identity. The identity it peddles has nothing to do with being Native.

Nothing scarier than a nervous white man: The ?Redskins? debate is really about white privilege - Salon.com

Salon...:blahblah:

Forum List

Back