White People Like Peeing On Others

a circle jerk with usmb's most flaccid members?

I guess that is an up and coming thing for those two

... ok... but you get to be in the middle!
What does it feel like to get pissed on?

No clue. Why do you ask?
You're so active in a piss thread that you're obviously hiding a fetish. My $20 says that you love a good hot golden shower.

You'd lose. I'm as vanilla as they "come".... ;)
He also has the angries and hurtbutts. :laugh:

What is going on with white culture? Why do white people think its ok to piss on someone? I witnessed this in the military countless times. Is this some kind of fetish? Its a filthy habit that needs to stop. Get your act together white people.

Urinating on Passengers: Not the First Time This Has Happened... - The Gate

Jeff-D.-Rubin.png
We pee on one another and you boys shoot one another along with lots of innocent bystanders. What's with that?
I dont know why you shoot each other, shoot up schools and movie theaters. Why do you ask and what does that have to do with the thread topic?

... ok... but you get to be in the middle!

No clue. Why do you ask?
You're so active in a piss thread that you're obviously hiding a fetish. My $20 says that you love a good hot golden shower.

He also has the angries and hurtbutts. :laugh:

.... seems to be a theme around here!

No clue. Why do you ask?

Oh, so you're here because you have a secret fetish to get pissed on and hubby won't do it.

Oh good grief.. you dolt .. vivid imagination!!!
Then you must be one of the white women that Chuck Berry paid to piss on him.

No clue. Why do you ask?

Oh, so you're here because you have a secret fetish to get pissed on and hubby won't do it.

Hmmmmm no.... you seem to be the one that like to talk about peeing .... I think you might be guilty of a little projecting....

Hmmmmm no.... you seem to be the one that like to talk about peeing .... I think you might be guilty of a little projecting....
So you've never peed on anyone at all?

Forum List

Back