White People Like Peeing On Others

I'm trying to be appeasing and apparently I'm putting gas on the fire... ;(
Dont worry. I do this from time to time and it usually attracts insulted white people that never have anything to say when the shoe is on the other foot.
I prefer the jungle bunny civilizations bit. Come on Asc, amuse us!
Only if you do cave monkey calls first.
I don't know anything about cave monkeys or their calls. I do know there are great jungle bunny civilization because you said so. So once again, regale us Uncle Remus, please?

Dont worry. I do this from time to time and it usually attracts insulted white people that never have anything to say when the shoe is on the other foot.
I don't know anything about cave monkeys or their calls. I do know there are great jungle bunny civilization because you said so. So once again, regale us Uncle Remus, please?
BS. Youre a cave monkey. Surely you were taught the intricacies of making cave monkey calls?

next thing you are going to be talking about pickanninies... seriously?
how old are you? 80?

next thing you are going to be talking about pickannies... seriously?
how old are you? 80?
Whats worse is that he is so afraid of Black men he moved all the way to Prauge. He doesnt realize how much the women love Black guys. I had a ball when I played basketball over there.

BS. Youre a cave monkey. Surely you were taught the intricacies of making cave monkey calls?
You used to narrate these vivid stories about great jungle bunny civilizations that no one had ever heard of. They were wonderful fairy tales where blacks made some contributions to mankind beyond slavery and watermelons.

Why don't you tell us these stories anymore?

how old are you? 80?
Whats worse is that he is so afraid of Black men he moved all the way to Prauge. He doesnt realize how much the women love Black guys. I had a ball when I played basketball over there.

People are people ... if we can just leave it at that... maybe things would be just a tad bit better...

You used to narrate these vivid stories about great jungle bunny civilizations that no had ever heard of. They were wonderful fairy tales where blacks made some contributions to mankind beyond slavery and watermelons.

I only told you the facts about how civilization came about. Thats when I discovered you were a cave monkey. Why dont you regal us with your mating call?

how old are you? 80?

People are people ... if we can just leave it at that... maybe things would be just a tad bit better...
Some people are people. Others like Meathead live up to his name due to being a hybrid between simians and troglodytes.

You used to narrate these vivid stories about great jungle bunny civilizations that no had ever heard of. They were wonderful fairy tales where blacks made some contributions to mankind beyond slavery and watermelons.

I only told you the facts about how civilization came about. Thats when I discovered you were a cave monkey. Why dont you regal us with your mating call?
It's sad that you don't tell us these stories anymore. They were fun and very funny!

It's sad that you don't tell us these stories anymore. They were fun and very funny!
Dont worry. If I notice another new Black person (or a white person interested in real history) I will tag you before I start teaching. In the meantime more cave monkey calls and stories please.

Dont worry. If I notice another new Black person (or a white person interested in real history) I will tag you before I start teaching. In the meantime more cave monkey calls and stories please.
Yes please. Could you post something on youtube too. I want to show people. They've seen Al Sharpton and they're hungry for more!

Yes please. Could you post something on youtube too. I want to show people. They've seen Al Sharpton and they're hungry for more!
There is plenty on youtube. I prefer to work in groups of less than 5. Now I want more monkey calls or I wont tag you.

There is plenty on youtube. I prefer to work in groups of less than 5. Now I want more monkey calls or I wont tag you.
Look, we've seen Sharpton and his school of history, and as impressive as that was, I think you could do better. Do it for yourself, your race and for comedy!

What is going on with white culture? Why do white people think its ok to piss on someone? I witnessed this in the military countless times. Is this some kind of fetish? Its a filthy habit that needs to stop. Get your act together white people.

Urinating on Passengers: Not the First Time This Has Happened... - The Gate

Jeff-D.-Rubin.png
Assclap may be a bigoted racist asshole piece of shit, but at least his stupid baseless racist generalizations ignore reality.

I well recall a video clip I saw a few years ago of a group of black teenage punks cold cocking some white victim on a sidewalk and laughing like hyenas when one of that group of fucking shit suckers then whipped out his dick and pissed on the unconscious victim.

So, it appears that sometimes its black guys that like pissing on people. Racist cock suckers like Assclap never understand that assholes (like him) come in all sizes, shapes, ethnicities, races, creeds etc.

Look, we've seen Sharpton and his school of history, and as impressive as that was, I think you could do better. Do it for yourself, your race and for comedy!
Only if you provide the monkey calls. Fair is fair.

I don't think it's a race baiter.
He's just doing what (some) whites do, accusing blacks of all killing each other....
It's never good either way (2 wrongs don't make a right) - someone has to eventually be the better person.....

you are saying you don't think whites are race baiting when they do it?

how very white of you :rofl:

Forum List

Back