White People Like Peeing On Others

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
What is going on with white culture? Why do white people think its ok to piss on someone? I witnessed this in the military countless times. Is this some kind of fetish? Its a filthy habit that needs to stop. Get your act together white people.

Urinating on Passengers: Not the First Time This Has Happened... - The Gate

Jeff-D.-Rubin.png

Three white people urinated on a plane! It's an epidemic! White culture is in the toilet! No white person can be trusted to properly relieve themselves ever again!

Government needs to step in and stop this wave of urine!

Three white people urinated on a plane! It's an epidemic! White culture is in the toilet! No white person can be trusted to properly relieve themselves ever again!

Its way more than just 3 people and its not confined to planes. White people must suffer from
urolagnia

I prefer to shit on a persons' chest, and rub it in with my nuts. But that's just me. :dunno:

Wow! Holy Shit! This is worse than black people killing each other. Not to mention all the white pissers that have peed on blacks.

STOP! the black on black murders. Just kill white people pissers.

What is going on with white culture? Why do white people think its ok to piss on someone? I witnessed this in the military countless times. Is this some kind of fetish? Its a filthy habit that needs to stop. Get your act together white people.

Urinating on Passengers: Not the First Time This Has Happened... - The Gate

Jeff-D.-Rubin.png
Didn't Dave chappelle do an entire show about r Kelly video I'm gonna piss on you.

It doesn't count if the victim is underage.

Its way more than just 3 people and its not confined to planes. White people must suffer from
urolagnia
Uh huh. And you clearly suffer from Social Justice Warrior Syndrome.

... some people are into that sort of thing...
I've never been peed on, so, I will count myself lucky.

Just stay away from white people and you'll stay dry.

well I am white, so, that might be a problem...... haven't figured out a way to stay away from myself....
Geez. It was a joke. Sorry. I didn't know you bought the OP's declaration on the demise of white culture.

So, I'll just wish you good luck with that.

Just stay away from white people and you'll stay dry.

well I am white, so, that might be a problem...... haven't figured out a way to stay away from myself....
Geez. It was a joke. Sorry. I didn't know you bought the OP's declaration on the demise of white culture.

So, I'll just wish you good luck with that.

I was joking as well - we all have our opinions! I just had never known that people pee on each other (must be a guy thing........)

Forum List

Back