White people in Appalachia start an NAACP chapter to fight for justice

th

From the Moral Monday Movement in North Carolina that’s building broad, from the bottom up. Reverend Dr. William J Barber II, the architect of Moral Mondays,

Moral Mondays, Trump Hotel Workers, and TV Bullies: Rev. William Barber - Laura Flanders Show - The Ring of Fire Network

WATAUGA County NAACP

Ah, I see Reverend Lard Ass is back in the news. I remember that fat fuck from when I lived in Charlotte. He's another race hustling shyster who feeds his ever widening face with all the proceeds he rakes in from his idiot followers.

• Banned
From the Moral Monday Movement in North Carolina that’s building broad, from the bottom up. Reverend Dr. William J Barber II, the architect of Moral Mondays,

Moral Mondays, Trump Hotel Workers, and TV Bullies: Rev. William Barber - Laura Flanders Show - The Ring of Fire Network

WATAUGA County NAACP

Ah, I see Reverend Lard Ass is back in the news. I remember that fat fuck from when I lived in Charlotte. He's another race hustling shyster who feeds his ever widening face with all the proceeds he rakes in from his idiot followers.

i will see him next Monday and personally convey your ignorant message, I am sure he will chuckle

i will see him next Monday and personally convey your ignorant message, I am sure he will chuckle

You won't be telling him anything I already haven't.

WATAUGA County NAACP

Charlotte?

Wiki says he's been based in Goldsboro for 23 years. That's quite a trek.

• Banned

really? I personally know him and will be speaking with him on actions going forward here in NC

WATAUGA County NAACP

Charlotte?

I was a political writer for the entire state. Something I did on the side.

really? I personally know him and will be speaking with him on actions going forward here in NC

Then you know he's no man of God.

WATAUGA County NAACP

Charlotte?

I was a political writer for the entire state. Something I did on the side.

Then by all means expound. You must have the gory details.

Then you know he's no man of God.

That's what guano likes most about him.

Forum List

Back