White people are really confident that things are getting better for black people

Personally I dont give a shit if things are getting better in black communities or for blacks in general.
It's nobody's responsibility to improve the lives of blacks other than blacks themselves.
When crimes happen in the ghetto? We dinna see nuffins!!! Drive around with an expired inspection sticker and a broken tail light smokin weed...stupidity.
Black problems are self inflicted and the cries of racism fall on deaf ears for me.
It will take decades of blacks behaving before i'll entertain any thoughts of taking their side.

Here we go with more dumb shit from a member of the race given everything by the government.

Government didnt give me jack shit.

Yes it did. You are the result of generational white dependence on government.

A young black man or woman has gone through the public school system and at 18 can barely speak English and barely write their name, and I'm supposed to believe that the white man is to blame. Go to hell.

Since that doesn't happen very much, try making comments based in reality..
It happens more than it should. Taxpayers are being abused by the Government public school system in many big democrat run cities. We're certainly not getting our money's worth in public education. Fail.

Bullshit.

Jim Crow was still around in the 1950's

Absolutely. So, why did they do better?

It does not compute, logically.

Mark

Are you insane son?

I doesn't compute because it is not true.

Its true.

The Black Family Is Worse Off Today Than In the 1960's, Report Shows - Your Black World

Mark

I'm black white boy. I know better than you how things are.

For example, in 1959 poverty for blacks was 55.1 percent. Now it is less than half that.
r
This was cited from the US Department of the census.

The report also discloses that families of all ethnicities are showing a decline;

Blacks were not doing better in the 1950's. There is a shitload of facts showing this.

I know you're black. The author of my link is also black. You may know your personal experiences "better". but you cannot know every black experience.

Mark

Funny how I cannot know every black experience after being black going on 58 years, travelling the nation, and Africa talking to thousands of blacks but you can speak for blacks based only on reading an article.

Last edited:
A young black man or woman has gone through the public school system and at 18 can barely speak English and barely write their name, and I'm supposed to believe that the white man is to blame. Go to hell.

It happens more than it should. Taxpayers are being abused by the Government public school system in many big democrat run cities. We're certainly not getting our money's worth in public education. Fail.

Bullshit.
You're a prime example of the failure of public education.

Mark

Are you insane son?

Its true.

The Black Family Is Worse Off Today Than In the 1960's, Report Shows - Your Black World

Mark

For example, in 1959 poverty for blacks was 55.1 percent. Now it is less than half that.
r

The report also discloses that families of all ethnicities are showing a decline;

Blacks were not doing better in the 1950's. There is a shitload of facts showing this.

I know you're black. The author of my link is also black. You may know your personal experiences "better". but you cannot know every black experience.

Mark

Funny hoe I cannot know every black experience after being black going on 58 years, travelling the nation, and Africa talking to thousands of blacks but you can speak for blacks based only on reading an article.
There are black people in my family and many of my nieces and nephews are mixed. I had a couple black girlfriends. Tell me all about the so called black experience, you race hustler.

Bullshit.

I failed so bad that I earned a graduate degree.

r

Mark

Funny hoe I cannot know every black experience after being black going on 58 years, travelling the nation, and Africa talking to thousands of blacks but you can speak for blacks based only on reading an article.
There are black people in my family and many of my nieces and nephews are mixed. I had a couple black girlfriends. Tell me all about the so called black experience, you race hustler.

All of that doesn't make you black. So until you live as a black person, you don't have shit to say.

You have no black relatives. If you did, you wouldn't talk like you do now.

Bullshit.

I failed so bad that I earned a graduate degree.
Whoop whoop. Lots of idiots running around with degrees. Lots of "professors" and such. Not impressed.

Personally I dont give a shit if things are getting better in black communities or for blacks in general.
It's nobody's responsibility to improve the lives of blacks other than blacks themselves.
When crimes happen in the ghetto? We dinna see nuffins!!! Drive around with an expired inspection sticker and a broken tail light smokin weed...stupidity.
Black problems are self inflicted and the cries of racism fall on deaf ears for me.
It will take decades of blacks behaving before i'll entertain any thoughts of taking their side.

Here we go with more dumb shit from a member of the race given everything by the government.

Government didnt give me jack shit.

Yes it did. You are the result of generational white dependence on government.

I worked from 16,on the books,to 46 without a single gov program assisting me.
So where did I get this so called gov assistance?
I can point to affirmative action where we know blacks had assistance....show me a specific law that made my life easier due to being white.
Keep in mind I dropped out of high school in the 10th grade,mostly due to boredom,yet still managed to retire when I was 46.

r

Mark

All of that doesn't make you black. So until you live as a black person, you don't have shit to say.

You don't speak for all black people. Not all black people fit in your little racist box.

Paternalism

the policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest:

Why do whites think they can speak to how things are for blacks?

White people are really confident that things are getting better for black people
By Tracy Jan

September 18, 2017

Americans, especially wealthy whites, vastly overestimate progress toward racial economic equality despite evidence of persistent gaps between black and white workers when it comes to hourly wages, annual income and household wealth, according to a new paper by Yale University researchers published Monday.

The study’s results are especially stunning in the wake of census data released last week that showed that African Americans were the only racial group still making less than they did in 2000.

The average black household made 60 percent of what white households made in 2016 and less than half of what Asians made, according to census data. For every $100 of wealth accumulated by a white family, a black family has little more than $5 -- a gap just as wide as it was 50 years ago, according to federal statistics cited by the Yale researchers.

[African Americans are the only racial group in U.S. still making less than they did in 2000]

Yet both black and white Americans of all income levels remain profoundly unaware of the economic inequality between the two groups, said the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. The misperceptions could negatively affect public policy as the country grows more diverse, researchers said, with politicians championing misguided legislation rooted in false impressions.

“This is evidence that our beliefs about racial progress and economic equality are fairly inconsistent with reality,” said Jennifer Richeson, a Yale psychology professor who co-wrote the study. “The magnitude of the misperception is shocking, and it’s an obstacle to actually achieving the progress that everyone seems to be celebrating.”

America is so racist we may never have a real black President and have to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff

Paternalism

the policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest:

By Tracy Jan

September 18, 2017

Americans, especially wealthy whites, vastly overestimate progress toward racial economic equality despite evidence of persistent gaps between black and white workers when it comes to hourly wages, annual income and household wealth, according to a new paper by Yale University researchers published Monday.

The study’s results are especially stunning in the wake of census data released last week that showed that African Americans were the only racial group still making less than they did in 2000.

The average black household made 60 percent of what white households made in 2016 and less than half of what Asians made, according to census data. For every $100 of wealth accumulated by a white family, a black family has little more than $5 -- a gap just as wide as it was 50 years ago, according to federal statistics cited by the Yale researchers.

[African Americans are the only racial group in U.S. still making less than they did in 2000]

Yet both black and white Americans of all income levels remain profoundly unaware of the economic inequality between the two groups, said the study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. The misperceptions could negatively affect public policy as the country grows more diverse, researchers said, with politicians championing misguided legislation rooted in false impressions.

“This is evidence that our beliefs about racial progress and economic equality are fairly inconsistent with reality,” said Jennifer Richeson, a Yale psychology professor who co-wrote the study. “The magnitude of the misperception is shocking, and it’s an obstacle to actually achieving the progress that everyone seems to be celebrating.”

There are many reasons blacks make less than whites. However, in comparable fields blacks make the same wage as the white guy next to them. Salary is merit based, not entitled

-Geaux

r

Mark

You've never lived as a white person.
We have expectations placed upon us at birth.While you on the other hand are expected to fail.....doesnt take much to live up to that goal.
You have zero pressure to succeed and you even denigrate blacks who try to excel in school calling them "not black enough" or Uncle Toms.
Go fuck yourself ya race pimp!
You're an embarrassment to your race and most likely your family....unless of course you were raised by a typical inner city negroe.

Really? What did the government give me?

Everything you got.
She a friend of yours?
CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of ‘white privilege’ before learning he’s black

Paternalism

By Tracy Jan

September 18, 2017

I really do not care if it is getting better for your communities or not. You are the minority in all this and with the growth of Asian and Hispanic communities my focus will be on them and not your communities.

Sorry but I go where the money can be made and your communities are not it.

You suck because your sources suck. Largely because you seek out marginal or incomplete information that fits your revolution...

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)

Public High School Graduation Rates
(Last Updated: May 2018)

In school year 2015–16, the adjusted cohort graduation rate (ACGR) for public high school students was 84 percent, the highest it has been since the rate was first measured in 2010–11. In other words, more than four out of five students graduated with a regular high school diploma within 4 years of starting 9th grade. Asian/Pacific Islander students had the highest ACGR (91 percent), followed by White (88 percent), Hispanic (79 percent), Black (76 percent), and American Indian/Alaska Native (72 percent) students.

If your worshipped Dept of Ed is lying, fire their asses... Now graduation rates dont equal HS diplomas.. And it's POSSIBLE, not likely, that GEDs make up the diff... But a GED is a cheap do-over compared to dropping out...

With a $15/hour "living wage", you're gonna see HS grad rates sink further. Since WhyTFuck should they stay in school and bad homes when they can "live on their own"??? No one survives in the 21st century without a HS diploma...

My sources are just fine. I don't listen to whites like you.

Percentage of persons 25 to 29 years old with selected levels of educational attainment, by race/ethnicity and sex: Selected years, 1920 through 2017

Your stats are from 2015-15, mine 2017, And this is why I don't listen to what you have to say.

Got nothing to do with "my source".. This is the SAME fumbling govt agency.. Your problem is -- you're not listening to the details I gave you.. Footnote in THIS chart says that THIS chart INCLUDES GEDs or equivalents. Doesn't say WHEN the people chose to GET a GED.. So only 78% make it thru high school and 1/2 of the rest STUMBLE their asses thru maybe a DECADE of life UNTIL they decide to get a GED.. It's STILL inferior "education".. More of a participation trophy.. Represents only the MOST basic competency in the subjects. I know, I tutored GED for many years.

Get real. There are WAY TOO MANY low-skilled, unprepared black kids competing in a workforce with illegal immigrants that live 12 to a house. That's not a standard of living that will EVER have parity with other groups. And it aint nothing about racism or white privilege...

Bet you support all that open borders crap dontcha???

Get real, there are more low skilled whites than anyone else. Illegals are not the concern. And there are no open borders except for he northern one. And it is all about white privilege and racism.

There's that math problem you have with representative percentages again.. SURE -- there are more unskilled whites, because there is 3 times more whites. But within the GROUPS, there's a higher percentage of unskilled, low educated Blacks.

So if you compare WAGES BY GROUP or STANDARD OF LIVING by GROUP --- you must also compare SKILLS AND EDUCATION as a group percentage or it's meaningless to fixing anything..

(but then again -- you're dead set against fixing anything aintcha? Because that would make your racism act meaningless)

Our southern border is completely open if you support "catch and release" because there is no penalty for not entering thru a customs/immigration checkpoint. Also open if you oppose what the Border Patrol wants which is more physical barriers so they don't have to Macarrena thru the Cactus to catch a 1000 or more crashers a day..

And you just proudly elected a whole clown car load of "open borders" Democrats who dont GIVE A FUCK about Black standard of living in America compared to a MILLION new brown voters that take those sensitive and endangered jobs...

I have np problem with math. You have pre set excuses for white failure. Whites have access to the most resources that should insure fewer low skilled people not more. But your answer to that will be another excuse trying to tell me how whites don't.

Our southern border is not open. I've seen the southern border and so have you. So just stop lying and recognize that we of all races who are sane know this lie is another white racist ploy. I am used to deaig and talking to high IQ white people. You and many here are a bunch of idiots. Your arguments don't make sense and are generally without merit.

So if you compare WAGES BY GROUP or STANDARD OF LIVING by GROUP --- you must also compare SKILLS AND EDUCATION as a group percentage or it's meaningless to fixing anything..

No you don't. The industry that has made the most money or wealth is sales. And you don't need to be highly educated to sell a vacuum cleaner or many other items.

Calling someone and idiot when confusing Richmond, Texas with Richardson is just too funny.

Also the border is wide open and even though I am against the wall the fact remains our southern border has hundreds of miles where it is wide open range.

Paternalism

By Tracy Jan

September 18, 2017

While people like you constantly tell white people how bad they are and how things haven't changed from the racism of the past. Delusional describes you perfectly.

Paternalism

By Tracy Jan

September 18, 2017

Get black parents to attend teacher's conferences, sign report cards, make sure their kids stay in school... Aint no magic "wage fairy" gonna fix gaps like that in education and skills...

Why don't go around looking for slackers and call the truant officer on them and stop bugging US as the "cause of your community issues" ????

A recent study by the ECONOMIC POLICY INSTITUTE, something you have not read, showed things have progressed little for blacks in the last 50 years. It states that in some cases things are even worse. This study provides a harrowing truth whites like you cannot face.

For example, information from this study shows that blacks are better educated now than 50 years ago. That 92.3 percent of all blacks have a high school diploma today as opposed to 54.4 percent 50 years ago. In 1968 the gap between blacks and whites with a high school diploma was 21 percentage points. That gap has been reduced to 3.3 percentage points. In 1968 9.1 percent of all blacks had a college degree. Now it is 22.8 percent. That’s nearly a 300 percent increase.

So when you have a clue please let me know

You suck because your sources suck. Largely because you seek out marginal or incomplete information that fits your revolution...

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)

In school year 2015–16, the adjusted cohort graduation rate (ACGR) for public high school students was 84 percent, the highest it has been since the rate was first measured in 2010–11. In other words, more than four out of five students graduated with a regular high school diploma within 4 years of starting 9th grade. Asian/Pacific Islander students had the highest ACGR (91 percent), followed by White (88 percent), Hispanic (79 percent), Black (76 percent), and American Indian/Alaska Native (72 percent) students.

If your worshipped Dept of Ed is lying, fire their asses... Now graduation rates dont equal HS diplomas.. And it's POSSIBLE, not likely, that GEDs make up the diff... But a GED is a cheap do-over compared to dropping out...

With a $15/hour "living wage", you're gonna see HS grad rates sink further. Since WhyTFuck should they stay in school and bad homes when they can "live on their own"??? No one survives in the 21st century without a HS diploma...
It's hard to get anywhere without continued education. A high school diploma doesn't always get you ahead in life.

My sources are just fine. I don't listen to whites like you.

Percentage of persons 25 to 29 years old with selected levels of educational attainment, by race/ethnicity and sex: Selected years, 1920 through 2017

Your stats are from 2015-15, mine 2017, And this is why I don't listen to what you have to say.

Got nothing to do with "my source".. This is the SAME fumbling govt agency.. Your problem is -- you're not listening to the details I gave you.. Footnote in THIS chart says that THIS chart INCLUDES GEDs or equivalents. Doesn't say WHEN the people chose to GET a GED.. So only 78% make it thru high school and 1/2 of the rest STUMBLE their asses thru maybe a DECADE of life UNTIL they decide to get a GED.. It's STILL inferior "education".. More of a participation trophy.. Represents only the MOST basic competency in the subjects. I know, I tutored GED for many years.

Get real. There are WAY TOO MANY low-skilled, unprepared black kids competing in a workforce with illegal immigrants that live 12 to a house. That's not a standard of living that will EVER have parity with other groups. And it aint nothing about racism or white privilege...

Bet you support all that open borders crap dontcha???

Get real, there are more low skilled whites than anyone else. Illegals are not the concern. And there are no open borders except for he northern one. And it is all about white privilege and racism.

There's that math problem you have with representative percentages again.. SURE -- there are more unskilled whites, because there is 3 times more whites. But within the GROUPS, there's a higher percentage of unskilled, low educated Blacks.

(but then again -- you're dead set against fixing anything aintcha? Because that would make your racism act meaningless)

Our southern border is completely open if you support "catch and release" because there is no penalty for not entering thru a customs/immigration checkpoint. Also open if you oppose what the Border Patrol wants which is more physical barriers so they don't have to Macarrena thru the Cactus to catch a 1000 or more crashers a day..

And you just proudly elected a whole clown car load of "open borders" Democrats who dont GIVE A FUCK about Black standard of living in America compared to a MILLION new brown voters that take those sensitive and endangered jobs...

I have np problem with math. You have pre set excuses for white failure. Whites have access to the most resources that should insure fewer low skilled people not more. But your answer to that will be another excuse trying to tell me how whites don't.

Our southern border is not open. I've seen the southern border and so have you. So just stop lying and recognize that we of all races who are sane know this lie is another white racist ploy. I am used to deaig and talking to high IQ white people. You and many here are a bunch of idiots. Your arguments don't make sense and are generally without merit.

No you don't. The industry that has made the most money or wealth is sales. And you don't need to be highly educated to sell a vacuum cleaner or many other items.
You blame all black failure on whites instead of taking personal responsibility.

Mark

Are you insane son?

Its true.

Mark

r

Mark

Funny how I cannot know every black experience after being black going on 58 years, travelling the nation, and Africa talking to thousands of blacks but you can speak for blacks based only on reading an article.
You talk as if you know more about whites than whites do.You call any whites on these forums racist just for disagreeing with you. YOU are the racist one. You put yourself on a pedestal, as if you are more knowledgeable than the whites on these forums. You also seem to think any negative experiences that whites have are imaginary. You are worse than pitiful.

Forum List

Back