White people adopting black children

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children is this some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

So these people adopting children should go to other countries and only adopt white children? And they shouldn't adopt Black or Asian children from the USA?

I am POSITIVE the reason they adopt children of other races is so they can hold them up like trophies. I'm POSITIVE it's not because they want to offer these children a home with loving parents, right?

I have a great new pair of black boots and bag, think I should get one of these black babies to match or would that be toooo tacky?

Naw, but you would still be.

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children are they some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

If our society is supposed to be color blind, then race shouldn't matter. But I am acquainted with several black social workers who don't want whites adopting black children. They consider that child to be lost to the black community.

I have heard the same from outspoken blacks on the subject. Kind of like Sharpton saying that Barry wasn't black enough.

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children are they some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

Don't you know its a power trip thing when White couples adopt a black child.
Its like they are buying a slave. Its the old master slave complex that is being satisfied.
Thats all it is.!!:eek:

I pity you I REALLY REALLY DO. I thought I was jaded and cynical but you are just sad. I hope some day you can see that there really ARE people who just want to make ONE LIFE or ONE LITTLE piece of their world BETTER.

Because it is easier to get the kids into college with the race card!!!! No just kidding it is because there is a shortage of kids available to adopt. My cousin had to get some mexican kids to adopt. Adopted kids are lucky they go to homes that want kids desperately and they will be well cared for and loved!!!

Can this OP be any more lame (fill in the blank)?

If our society is supposed to be color blind, then race shouldn't matter. But I am acquainted with several black social workers who don't want whites adopting black children. They consider that child to be lost to the black community.

I have heard the same from outspoken blacks on the subject. Kind of like Sharpton saying that Barry wasn't black enough.

Just goes to prove that there are racist idiots on both sides on the fence.

What I see is that white liberal couples eager to look like saints of political correctness adopt non-white children...

but usually ASIAN children.

They almost never adopt BLACK children.

Because you know the little Chinese girl is going to grow up to play cello and go to Dartmouth. The black boy is going to grow up to rape, rob and steal.

William Joyce and Sunni Man=Two Peas in a Pod

No matter how you slice it and dice it, twist it and list it, they are as one.

I wonder if they got married to each other what kind a babies they would be allowed to adopt?

This is about Madonna and Angelina Jolie, isn't it! To them, it certainly appears that way.

There are a lot of black kids available for adoption in America because the black family unit is almost non-existent. Fortunately, there are people who have the means to adopt them, so it's a win-win.

However, adoption laws in America are just stupid and costly. You run the risk of having your child taken away from you after a few years if the crack-addicted Mom gets her act together and wants her kid back. That's why it's usually better for an American to adopt outside of the country.

Speaking of white sheets in the closet.....:eusa_eh:

Let me guess..... You are "pro-life" too.

This is about Madonna and Angelina Jolie, isn't it! To them, it certainly appears that way.

There are a lot of black kids available for adoption in America because the black family unit is almost non-existent. Fortunately, there are people who have the means to adopt them, so it's a win-win.

However, adoption laws in America are just stupid and costly. You run the risk of having your child taken away from you after a few years if the crack-addicted Mom gets her act together and wants her kid back. That's why it's usually better for an American to adopt outside of the country.

There is so much truth to that. Many people adopt from other countries, because the adoption laws in this country allow for the biological parent to re-insert themselves into the life of their child.

Great point.

You think so? You should try adopting a white baby sometime. Then you'll see why so many people who want desperately to have children resort to Chinese, Korean & African adoptions. We don't have a big enough supply of babies to keep up with the number of people who want to adopt them in this country.

While I don't know allot about the subject that doesn't sound right to me. Could you list some support of this claim? It seems to me that there would be many children born here in the US that are up for adoption. Considering birth rates.

Having dabbled in the U.S. Adoption/Foster system (decided not to change our family dynamic)...I will say that MOST children in our system are either older, or have medical or other issues...such as fetal alcohol or birth drug addictions. Those are the ones that sit in the system for years. Your new born white baby usually has a long waiting list...New born minority baby...has a not so long waiting list. Adoption agencies are always trying to encourage potential parents within the minority communities.

Forum List

Back