White people adopting black children

I am partial to the matching bag, boots and baby myself. I gotta beige alligator hat and pants, was thinking maybe...... Hispanic!!!

Or you could adopt a lil white baby to match the sheets hanging in your closet!! :razz:

OMG you are funny and see where you might have been mistaken, those were not "sheets" That was your mom's mini skirt. I can see how you could mistake the two!

Thank you come again. :cuckoo:

So you like larger women eh? :eusa_whistle: I appreciate that my mom gets some closet space.

right on bro.

But to the topic at hand.

It is weird but only time will tell what their intentions are and how that will effect the kid.

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children are they some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

Don't you know its a power trip thing when White couples adopt a black child.
Its like they are buying a slave. Its the old master slave complex that is being satisfied.
Thats all it is.!!:eek:

Everytime I look at the news I see white people adopting black or asian children. I would like to know why the sudden intrest in black children are they some kind of trophy. There are children in other countries that are elligible for adoption so I don't understand why black children.::confused:

Don't you know its a power trip thing when White couples adopt a black child.
Its like they are buying a slave. Its the old master slave complex that is being satisfied.
Thats all it is.!!:eek:
At least someone is adopting the children, and we all know how well black men take care of their resposiblities. So maybe you should worry about the fact that many black children have no father figure, instead of worrying about what white people do.

You know what this reminds me of... Jackie Robinson.

There was legend surrounding how Jackie Robinson was selected over Leroy "Satchel" Paige for the honor of being the first black man to play in the MLB.

The most popular theory was that Robinson was called into the MLB commissioner's office and had to endure 30 minutes of racial slurs being thrown at him. The purpose was to see if he could hold his temper. Jackie passed that test and was offered the role. Paige was denied because of his opened call for equal rights for blacks.

In short, Robinson was selected because he was willing to do what the white man tells him to do; he was not as politically threatening as Paige.

Now with that being said, you must ask yourself...

Do you think the Robinson family care about how he was selected? I think not because despite having an "Uncle Tom" appearance, Jackie Robinson proved that the ends had justified the means.

I guess what I'm saying is this.. Who gives a rat's behind???

Those kids are in a better place than where they were before; any family who is willing to pull any child out of the abyss and show them a new and better life, is alright by me.

If you have a problem with white parents raising a black child, then feel free to send your complaint to President Obama. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to give you a response.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
There are tens of thousands of white babies that need adoption here in the U.S.

So why do white people go overseas and adopt children of other races?

You never see blacks/asians here in America adopting white babies. :evil:

You think so? You should try adopting a white baby sometime. Then you'll see why so many people who want desperately to have children resort to Chinese, Korean & African adoptions. We don't have a big enough supply of babies to keep up with the number of people who want to adopt them in this country.

The truth is, people adopt babies from other countries and nationalities because it's easier to adopt them. Or because they are more needy than the children in our own country. Kids in orphanages in China and Mozambique are much less likely to live a decent life than any baby up for adoption in the US. Those kids are kept for days in their cribs without ever getting out. There is no comparison.

You think so? You should try adopting a white baby sometime. Then you'll see why so many people who want desperately to have children resort to Chinese, Korean & African adoptions. We don't have a big enough supply of babies to keep up with the number of people who want to adopt them in this country.

While I don't know allot about the subject that doesn't sound right to me. Could you list some support of this claim? It seems to me that there would be many children born here in the US that are up for adoption. Considering birth rates.

I am partial to the matching bag, boots and baby myself. I gotta beige alligator hat and pants, was thinking maybe...... Hispanic!!!

Or you could adopt a lil white baby to match the sheets hanging in your closet!! :razz:

you hang your sheets in the closet....mine are folded in a cedar chest......where do you think i can find a pale blue baby anyway....

the adoption process in the us is a nightmare....white babys are not as available as babys of color and fro some color does not matter if you are white....now those of color don't like whites adopting their babies..."cultural thing"....

adopting from another country is much easier and faster and the "cultural thing" does not come into play...

Last edited:

It's called supply and demand. Basic capitalist principle.

There are WAY more black and asian babies available to be adopted by white couples than there are white babies.

White parents tend not to abandon or put their children up for adoption--at least not at the same rates that American blacks or Chinese asians do.

Hence there are DAMN FEW white babies available for white couples to adopt.

Has not a damned thing to do with trophies. Ya dip. :rolleyes:

While I don't know allot about the subject that doesn't sound right to me. Could you list some support of this claim? It seems to me that there would be many children born here in the US that are up for adoption. Considering birth rates.

What the hell do birth rates have to do with adoption? Not everyone who has a baby puts it up for adoption.

Talk to parents who have been waiting for years to adopt. There are no good stats.

Americans by law should only be allowed to adopt American orphans.

Only if we run out of American kids.

Then would people be allowed to adopt out of country.

Define "kid".

Babies in this country that are up for adoption do not languish in orphanage cribs or miss out on medical care or nutrition. They are snapped up quickly, often through private adoption or relative adoption.

FOSTER kids are a whole different story. Nobody should be "forced" to adopt a foster kid if they aren't up for it.

Americans by law should only be allowed to adopt American orphans.

Only if we run out of American kids.

Then would people be allowed to adopt out of country.

Define "kid".

Babies in this country that are up for adoption do not languish in orphanage cribs or miss out on medical care or nutrition. They are snapped up quickly, often through private adoption or relative adoption.

FOSTER kids are a whole different story. Nobody should be "forced" to adopt a foster kid if they aren't up for it.

OK so your saying than that the people on waiting list want only babies? Foster kids are jsut kids put up for adoption in some cases.

I made the birth rate comment under the assumption that their might be a correlation between the two. Or at least an average of some kind. So if there are 500,000 babies born here in the US and say the average is 5% will be put up for adoption. That sort of stat or something similar. Of course those numbers are fictitious.

Most foster children up for adoption are not infants. For one thing, it takes months and sometimes years for the state to move a child from the custody of its mother, to state custody, to being eligible for adoption.

There are tens of thousands of white babies that need adoption here in the U.S.

So why do white people go overseas and adopt children of other races?

You never see blacks/asians here in America adopting white babies. :evil:

Ever try to adopt a baby in America? Its tough as nails, but not too hard overseas! Again we are all from the same race.

I can't believe people can ask such questions so close to MLK birthday. Sunni, listen more to MLK and less to OBL!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

"I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.

Forum List

Back