White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

Another thing that should be said is that ShootSpeeders doesn't speak for conservatives or republicans. He speaks for a fringe element on the political spectrum. No reasonable conservative would shoot someone in the face for knocking on the door when drunk. A wise gun-owner would have assessed the situation first before practically blowing someone's head off. If the person was armed and starting to point it at the home-owner, that'd be reason to aim and shoot. Disturbing your door isn't.
You are correct, he doesn't speak for Conservatives or Republicans. He speaks for himself.

That said, the racists I come across who speak like him and say the things he says are almost exclusively on the right side of the political spectrum.

That's not to say all racists are on the right. Of course there are plenty on the left. I'm just speaking of the ones I see posting on forums like this one.

I can completely understand what you're feeling.

My philosophy is that there are bad apples in every group out there.

There are racist Conservatives/Republicans/Christians. However, there are also those who aren't. It's unfortunate, in my humble opinion, that the bad apples in each group tend to be more vocal and rabid than the other ones. The challenge, I suppose, is trying to discern the reasonable and decent ones in each group out there.

He got 17 years. He'll get good time/work time credit and serve only half. That's fair. He really was wrong to have blasted away at someone on his porch no matter how drunk she was.

Drunk. 4 AM. Pounding on his door. He was under attack and for all he knows, there's a whole bunch of these animals. If the races were reversed, you crazy libs would be calling the shooter a hero.

You know, your statement "there's a whole bunch of these animals" says all I want to know about your racist ars....nuff said

No liberal, moderate, or conservative calls an entire race of human beings animals. At least not any that I listen to.

I don't think this shooting would have ever happened if blacks, in general were responsible law abiding citizens. Real talk. There is just so much violent history over the last 50 years with blacks as a whole (NOT ALL BLACKS!) that they just do not get the benefit of the doubt anymore- just saying- not saying it is right.

eta- its like the kid crying wolf. Just so many past instances of blacks crying racism where there is none- I think it puts a toll on society and race vs race, in general. People, white in particular are sick of it and they become numb to any REAL/TRUE cases of racism against blacks.

Drunk. 4 AM. Pounding on his door. He was under attack and for all he knows, there's a whole bunch of these animals. If the races were reversed, you crazy libs would be calling the shooter a hero.

Then you call the police, or you use restraint while you have your gun in hand.

Call the police? HAHAHA. This is detroit, you blithering idiot. They got like 2 cops for the whole bankrupt city. In detroit you've got to shoot first and ask questions later. THINK

[Q

That said, the racists I come across who speak like him and say the things he says are almost exclusively on the right side of the political spectrum.

All the racists i know are on the left like you. You support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. I oppose it and thus am anti-racist. THINK

[Q

All the racists i know are on the left like you. You support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. I oppose it and thus am anti-racist. THINK
You have no idea where I stand on affirmative action, so once again, just like every other post you've offered, you make it up from your over-active fervent racist imagination.

Call the police? HAHAHA. This is detroit, you blithering idiot. They got like 2 cops for the whole bankrupt city. In detroit you've got to shoot first and ask questions later. THINK
More like 2,000. Let's just chalk this up to something else you know nothing about. So no worries, your streak remains intact.

How Much Has the Detroit Police Force Really Been Cut Michigan Capitol Confidential

You have no idea where I stand on affirmative action, so once again, just like every other post you've offered, you make it up from your over-active fervent racist imagination.

BS - you're liberal and that means you hate white people and love affirmative action. If you had your way all whites would be fed to the ovens.

only if you want to end up in prison

BS - you're liberal and that means you hate white people and love affirmative action. If you had your way all whites would be fed to the ovens.
If all Liberals think the same way, as you think we do, wouldn't that mean all Conservatives are as racist and ignorant as you?

So tell me, what temperature do you cook best at? Just so I know what to set the oven to.

If all Liberals think the same way, as you think we do, wouldn't that mean all Conservatives are as racist and ignorant as you?

Touché -- that's exactly what it would mean.

So tell me, what temperature do you cook best at? Just so I know what to set the oven to.

Ewww. That's it, I just became a vegetarian.

[QUOTE="ShootSpeeders, post: 9839865, member: 37134

only if you want to end up in prison[/QUOTE]

An honest jury would have let this man go. I bet a million bucks the jury was all black. Esp since the press won't say what the racial composition was. THINK

An honest jury would have let this man go. I bet a million bucks the jury was all black. Esp since the press won't say what the racial composition was. THINK
On what grounds do you believe the jury should have acquitted him?

WTF would you know about "honest"? Look at your own thread title. Your own first post about a story "covered up" because you had your head up your ass. Your own ramblings about "sluts" and "gangs". Your own contemptuous dismissal of an innocent 19-year-old girl's life. You haven't had an "honest" moment here yet.

only if you want to end up in prison[/QUOTE]

An honest jury would have let this man go. I bet a million bucks the jury was all black. Esp since the press won't say what the racial composition was. THINK[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You sir are a typical USMB idiot. This took me about 20 seconds to find

Jury seated in murder trial of Dearborn Heights man who shot woman on porch Detroit Free Press freep.com

The jury, made up of seven men and seven women — two of whom will serve as alternates — is expected to hear opening statements Wednesday at the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in Detroit. There are four African-American jurors, two women and two men.

10 of the 14 jurors selected were white. MORON[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The police were there in one minute after he called 911. If he was scared, he would have called police. He said on the stand that "he didn't want to cower in his own home." He preferred to blow the bitches face off as a warning to all the other n!ggers in his neighborhood, instead of letting the police deal with her. He didn't need to open the door, he wanted to kill that n!gger for waking him up. A jury of his peers knows he was a lying murderer & voted unanimously to lock him away in jail.

Last edited:
The worst part of this entire thread is that the actual shooter has more of an understanding of the fact they did wrong than some of the posters here do.

The guy made a tragically bad mistake. One there is NO justification for, and even he knows it.

[
On what grounds do you believe the jury should have acquitted him?

Self defense obviously. Some drunken black trollop is banging on your door at 4 AM in DETROIT!!! That can only mean trouble. THINK

Forum List

Back