White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

I have read a lot about distraction burglary but I have never heard of anything like you suggest. I would think the last thing any crook wanted to do was create a disturbance which would cause the average person to call 911. .

This is detroit, you brainless jackass. They got like two cops covering the whole city. No one there calls 911 if they're in trouble. THINK

Why don't you take your own advice?

How difficult it would have been to simply NOT HAVE OPENED the door?

If she had actually made entry, then maybe you shoot, but you don't open the door yourself and just blast the girl.

Why are you such a pussy?

[

If she had actually made entry, then maybe you shoot, but you don't open the door yourself and just blast the girl.

Hey einstein. If you're attacked by a gang do you wait for them to throw the first punch?

I have read a lot about distraction burglary but I have never heard of anything like you suggest. I would think the last thing any crook wanted to do was create a disturbance which would cause the average person to call 911. .

This is detroit, you brainless jackass. They got like two cops covering the whole city. No one there calls 911 if they're in trouble. THINK

Why don't you take your own advice?

SS is one of the resident feral simians. Talking to him is like talking to someone that is brain dead.

[

Hey einstein. If you're attacked by a gang do you wait for them to throw the first punch?
Racist rightard ... the girl wasn't a gang. That's where your logic falls off the cliff and crashes into a fireball at the bottom of a ravine.

But since you're so convinced that whites should be allowed to kill blacks for not breaking into their residence, post the relevant statute you believe covers this...

[

First, beyond your imagination you have no evidence that the woman was attacking. Yes banging on your door at 4 am would be annoying, but annoying isn't life threatening.

Second, again beyond your imagination you have no evidence that suggests the man had a reasonable reason to believe a gang was outside getting ready to attack him.

[
Racist rightard ... the girl wasn't a gang. That's where your logic falls off the cliff and crashes into a fireball at the bottom of a ravine.

Odds are she was part of a gang. This is how they operate. Create a ruckus in the front of the house while the gang breaks in the back. This white guy had plenty of cause to think he was about to be beaten to death by a bunch of black animals.

ShootSpeeders, I'm very sorry that someone in your life got curious and left you for some black cock.

That's no reason to want all blacks dead.

[

Odds are she was part of a gang.
Reality: You don't know who she was, you're making that up.

This is how they operate.
Reality: Who's "they?" You don't know who she was, you're making that up

Create a ruckus in the front of the house while the gang breaks in the back.
Reality: That didn't happen, you're making that up.

This white guy had plenty of cause to think he was about to be beaten to death ...
Reality: The white guy never claimed that was a fear of his, you're making that up.

... by a bunch of black animals.
Reality: There were no "black animals." There was a teenage girl. you're making that up.

Do you even realize how badly you're losing an argument when every single point you're trying to make is made up by your racist imagination?

The River of DeNial is deep with this drowning one.

It's to be expected from one whose imagination is powerful enough to imagine "the board notes" everyone isn't laughing at his sorry racist ass.

He got 17 years. He'll get good time/work time credit and serve only half. That's fair. He really was wrong to have blasted away at someone on his porch no matter how drunk she was.

Drunk. 4 AM. Pounding on his door. He was under attack and for all he knows, there's a whole bunch of these animals. If the races were reversed, you crazy libs would be calling the shooter a hero.

You'd get more ""thank yous" on Stormfront. Such hatred does not mix with gunz, and too many gun nuts think like you. If she were breaking down the door, that is one thing. But, she wasn't.

SS is one of the resident feral simians. Talking to him is like talking to someone that is brain dead.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
The board notes that all you have is "the board notes". You are funny in a pitiful way. Are you locked in the basement or are you free to come and go?

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
The board notes that all you have is "the board notes". You are funny in a pitiful way. Are you locked in the basement or are you free to come and go?
It's kinda hard to come and go in a straight jacket. :eek:

[

This white guy had plenty of cause to think he was about to be beaten to death ...
Reality: The white guy never claimed that was a fear of his, you're making that up.

Reality: There were no "black animals." There was a teenage girl. you're making that up.

Do you even realize how badly you're losing an argument when every single point you're trying to make is made up by your racist imagination?

(sigh) your primitive "brain" does not understand. I never said for sure she was part of gang - just that that scenario is more likely than your silly claim she was seeking help THREE HOURS after she drunkenly crashed her car.

[

the board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again.

[

(sigh) your primitive "brain" does not understand. I never said for sure she was part of gang - just that that scenario is more likely than your silly claim she was seeking help THREE HOURS after she drunkenly crashed her car.
You continue to fail on this [il]logic of yours because Wafer never suggested that was a concern of his.

Furthermore, what difference does it make to Wafer's defense that the girl's car wreck was 3 hours earlier? That's not information of which Wafer was aware.

[

When do you seek help? Because it's been way over three hours...

You did say she was a "slut" too. The board notes you couldn't get help wiggling out of that one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drunk. 4 AM. Pounding on his door. He was under attack and for all he knows, there's a whole bunch of these animals. If the races were reversed, you crazy libs would be calling the shooter a hero.

Then you call the police, or you use restraint while you have your gun in hand.

If someone's drunk and pounding at your door at 4AM in the morning, you don't have the right to blow that person away. That's homicide. While it's true there's a double standard on skin color and events, the fact of the matter is that this man used unjustified lethal force.

Now if the person broke into his home, then I could see justification for using deadly force. You don't kill someone for pounding at your door.

Another thing that should be said is that ShootSpeeders doesn't speak for conservatives or republicans. He speaks for a fringe element on the political spectrum. No reasonable conservative would shoot someone in the face for knocking on the door when drunk. A wise gun-owner would have assessed the situation first before practically blowing someone's head off. If the person was armed and starting to point it at the home-owner, that'd be reason to aim and shoot. Disturbing your door isn't.

Another thing that should be said is that ShootSpeeders doesn't speak for conservatives or republicans. He speaks for a fringe element on the political spectrum. No reasonable conservative would shoot someone in the face for knocking on the door when drunk. A wise gun-owner would have assessed the situation first before practically blowing someone's head off. If the person was armed and starting to point it at the home-owner, that'd be reason to aim and shoot. Disturbing your door isn't.
You are correct, he doesn't speak for Conservatives or Republicans. He speaks for himself.

That said, the racists I come across who speak like him and say the things he says are almost exclusively on the right side of the political spectrum.

That's not to say all racists are on the right. Of course there are plenty on the left. I'm just speaking of the ones I see posting on forums like this one.

Forum List

Back