17-year-old murder suspect accused of shooting 2 teens at his home

Nope.

The phrase is just another way of saying you can't fix stupid.
Who started the phrase? A racist like you.
My wife started out working in the fields in Alabama during the Depression and ended up being a well-known Real Estate agent and a landowner, yet all she had was a GED. She was pulling a cotton sack when she was barely able to walk. She wasn't allowed to go to school unless the weather was too bad to work in the fields. Yet I never caught her blaming white folks for her situation.
Are you married to Clarence Thomas?
One thing I discovered is that Blacks that live in rural areas are much different from city Blacks. It's the same exact way in Somalia when I was deployed there in 93'. The city folks always had their hand out waiting for someone to feed them, while the farmers were living healthy and independent.
Go tell that bullshit to somebody else, I came up during Jim Crow.

He has teh dead eyes.

What's the chances they'll hang him publicly within 2 mos of his conviction and appeal if it fails?

He should be strung up on a Saturday morning.

How many republicans in the South fought against Jim Crow Laws, dumbass.
Back then there weren't enough Republicans to vote to repeal it. When I was a kid Democrats ran Washington. Democrats weren't about to do anything about it. Just about everyone was a Democrat until the 60s. The only reason Ike won the White House was because he was a war hero. But then JFK won back the White House and started pushing more Republican ideas (and civil rights) it eventually became good politics to want to end Jim Crow. Almost every Republican voted for the Civil Rights Amendment. Enough Democrats voted with them to get it passed. LBJ made everyone think that civil rights was his idea, not the Republicans.

Back then there weren't enough Republicans to vote to repeal it.
How many Republicans in the South spoke out against Jim Crow Laws?
When I was a kid Democrats ran Washington. Democrats weren't about to do anything about it. Just about everyone was a Democrat until the 60s.
DemocratIndependentRepublican
Party
(shading shows control)
TotalVacant
End of previous congress47148960
Begin48147960
End47049
Final voting share49.0%0.0%51.0%
Beginning of next congress49046951

House of Representatives[edit]​

Party
(shading shows control)
TotalVacant
End of previous congress21212134269
Begin23102034341
End2282004287
Final voting share53.3%0.0%46.7%
Beginning of next congress23302004332

This was 1955.

The only reason Ike won the White House was because he was a war hero. But then JFK won back the White House and started pushing more Republican ideas (and civil rights) it eventually became good politics to want to end Jim Crow. Almost every Republican voted for the Civil Rights Amendment. Enough Democrats voted with them to get it passed. LBJ made everyone think that civil rights was his idea, not the Republicans.
Wrong, Robert (Bobby) Kennedy was the one pushing John Kennedy to move on Civil Rights legislation.

How many Republicans in the South spoke out against Jim Crow Laws?

Party
(shading shows control)
TotalVacant
End of previous congress47148960
Begin48147960
End47049
Final voting share49.0%0.0%51.0%
Beginning of next congress49046951

House of Representatives[edit]​

Party
(shading shows control)
TotalVacant
End of previous congress21212134269
Begin23102034341
End2282004287
Final voting share53.3%0.0%46.7%
Beginning of next congress23302004332

This was 1955.

Wrong, Robert (Bobby) Kennedy was the one pushing John Kennedy to move on Civil Rights legislation.
Bobby Kennedy pushed it after his brother was assassination. They both wanted it.
They didn't effectively end Jim Crow completely till 68' with the housing bill.

Oh....FYI, it takes both houses to pass legislation.

Bobby Kennedy pushed it after his brother was assassination. They both wanted it.
They didn't effectively end Jim Crow completely till 68' with the housing bill.

Oh....FYI, it takes both houses to pass legislation.
No shit and that is what happened, North voted for it and the South voted against it.

That's the strange thing about Democracy.....the mob or the majority rules.

You can't get away with blaming the Republicans for what Democrats did.

Not unless you're in total denial.

Frankly I consider you a hopeless case.
This is a Republic, it's easy to stand up when the times are good, real character shows when you step up when times are tough.

This is a Republic, it's easy to stand up when the times are good, real character shows when you step up when times are tough.
A Republic means that we send people to represent us.
But according to the constitution each state can only have a set number representing them.
The Senate has two for each state and the House has representation according to the census.
Democrats have been padding their numbers by flooding their states with illegals.
Democrats don't like being in the minority.
So they increase their numbers in the states they control so they can steal seats in the House.

Now....the left is the establishment practicing systemic-racism in favor of first black and brown folks....and eventually foreign invaders who will take your place. If you live long enough you'll have to learn another language to get a job.

A Republic means that we send people to represent us.
But according to the constitution each state can only have a set number representing them.
The Senate has two for each state and the House has representation according to the census.
Democrats have been padding their numbers by flooding their states with illegals.
Democrats don't like being in the minority.
So they increase their numbers in the states they control so they can steal seats in the House.

Now....the left is the establishment practicing systemic-racism in favor of first black and brown folks....and eventually foreign invaders who will take your place. If you live long enough you'll have to learn another language to get a job.
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Forum List

Back