White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

[ How do you know he thought the girl he shot was distracting him so others could break in?

That's what anyone with more than two brain cells would think.
Ahh, the truth emerges -- you were talking out of your ass. No wonder your post stunk like shit. Clearly, you have no clue that the guy was thinking that, which means, your whole defense for him was completely made up from your fervent imagination.

And I am still waiting to hear your explanation for why the girl was a "slut."

C'mon, you can do it. You made up everything else you've posted ... Shirley you can invent some reason for why she was a "slut?"

]

Hmm what? Actually I believe a great deal of blacks are subhuman pieces of shit. That doesn't mean ALL blacks are. This little girl didn't deserve to get shot in the face.

19 is NOT a little girl, you moron.

She is to any real man.

So you admit that you aren't a real man?

Hey big talk. I'm all white and all republican and all man!!! Now get outta here you white-hating racist.

Ahh, the truth emerges -- you were talking out of your ass. No wonder your post stunk like shit. Clearly, you have no clue that the guy was thinking that, which means, your whole defense for him was completely made up from your fervent imagination.

C'mon, you can do it. You made up everything else you've posted ... Shirley you can invent some reason for why she was a "slut?"

HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attermpt to change the subject. Who cares if she's a slut or not? The issue is why aren't white people allowed self defense when attacked by drunken black animals.? THINK

I grew up in Detroit so maybe I can help SS with some of this. How did she know this was a white man's house? Uh because the house wasn't painted pink or orange. There was grass on the front lawn and it was mowed. No torn up, piss-stained couch on the front porch. No evidence of a low-rider Cutlass with gangsta whites parked in front.

The question I have about her is why she didn't try the house next door or down the block when the guy didn't answer? Why did she keep pounding on his front door and then his back door when no lights came on or voice was heard asking her what she wanted? I believe she may indeed have had others with her....standard MO for home invasions. Not too difficult to believe his house was targeted by a crew.

HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attermpt to change the subject. Who cares if she's a slut or not? The issue is why aren't white people allowed self defense when attacked by drunken black animals.? THINK
What I THINK is that you're insane. She wasn't an "animal," there was no one else with her, you got caught lying about Wafer's motive, and you can't explain your reason for calling her a "slut."

Basically, everything you've said is nothing but visions from your racist, fervent imagination.

Who knows what the drunken slut was up to? All we know for sure is she was NOT seeking help. The white guy is scared to death. He's got some black banshee banging on his door at 4AM and he can only assume a gang is about to come thru the windows and kill him.

^ WTF?

Is this how civilians think? Really?

Smart ones think like that. They know blacks will kill any white person they can. Only dummies like you believe this "we're all the same " crap. THINK, you miserable america-hating wretch.
Must be hard living in fear of us Black folk. Thats some funny stuff there. How do you deal with being a coward?

So you're a stone coward.
Trust me, that ^^ is what the fucking board "notes".

]

Hmm what? Actually I believe a great deal of blacks are subhuman pieces of shit. That doesn't mean ALL blacks are. This little girl didn't deserve to get shot in the face.

19 is NOT a little girl, you moron.

She is to any real man.

So you admit that you aren't a real man?

Hey big talk. I'm all white and all republican and all man!!! Now get outta here you white-hating racist.

Son, i'm a white male, 43. I don't even particularly like blacks. But wrong is wrong . He murdered this girl.

He lied about an accidental discharge and then tried to claim self defense. Come on.

Oh, and you're not all m an, you're a scared little pussy.

ShootSpeeders. let me give you an example of a real man.

One night up at Fort Wainwright I was called to a disturbance at the NCO club. I showed up and six civilians were beating up on 3 soldiers. One of the soldiers was with one of the guy's wife. Anyway I showed up and the Army guys of course came to attention, the civilians told me to fuck off.

I told them they could leave or be carried out. They laughed.

They then got carried out of the club.

My gun never left its holster.

I didn't blow their faces off or anything....

[ How do you know he thought the girl he shot was distracting him so others could break in?

That's what anyone with more than two brain cells would think.

I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I do have at least a few dozen fully functioning brain cells and I would like to make two points: (1) I have no clue what the man was thinking and I can say with absolute certainty that no one else does either; and (2) of all the possible things that the man may have been thinking, the idea that the woman at the door was creating a distraction so that an accomplice could break into the house is way down on the believability scale.

I have read a lot about distraction burglary but I have never heard of anything like you suggest. I would think the last thing any crook wanted to do was create a disturbance which would cause the average person to call 911. If some drunk was banging on my door in the early morning hours, that's what I would to. Most thieves would try to get in and out without even waking the homeowner. Those who would try to gain entry using a con would not likely opt for a drunken woman banging on the door. Those thieves who simply bust through the door would not knock first to announce themselves. The most credible reasons for the woman's conduct is that she was drunk, confused and in distress. Why she picked that particular home I do not know, neither do I care. It seems obvious that she had to seek help from someone and being unfamiliar with the neighborhood she picked the one that “felt” right to her. The idea that her killer thought she was involved in some conspiracy to commit burglary is, in my humble opinion, a little farfetched

At any rate, the facts prove beyond a doubt that she was not involved in a criminal conspiracy, so everyone who assumed that to be the only possible reason for her conduct was wrong. When you say, “That's what anyone with more than two brain cells would think,” you are also wrong.

Must be hard living in fear of us Black folk. Thats some funny stuff there. How do you deal with being a coward?

Must be hard for the 2/3 of black folk who live in fear of 1/3 of black folk, the hardcore multi-generational worthless, criminal, welfare bum, crack head, gang banging, illiterate, murdering terrorists who make life so miserable on the civilized people in this country.

Starting your post with vapid race-baiting clichés is to be expected from people who live in avoidance, but what does it do to explain why Detroit, once one of the most beautiful cities in America, now looks like Berlin in 1945, or what does it do to explain why black people shoot black people by the thousands in Chicago every year, or in many other cities every year, or what does it do to explain why black racist terrorists burned down a huge sector of Los Angeles while mounting an intentional, planned genocide attempt against Koreatown, in a gun battle that involved hundreds and went on for 18 hours? Should I go on your royal glibness?

Son, i'm a white male, 43. I don't even particularly like blacks. But wrong is wrong . He murdered this girl.

He lied about an accidental discharge and then tried to claim self defense. Come on.

Oh, and you're not all m an, you're a scared little pussy.

BS - You love blacks. You're another white uncle tom. This was obviously self defense but since a white guy did it, you say lock him up.

I have read a lot about distraction burglary but I have never heard of anything like you suggest. I would think the last thing any crook wanted to do was create a disturbance which would cause the average person to call 911. .

This is detroit, you brainless jackass. They got like two cops covering the whole city. No one there calls 911 if they're in trouble. THINK

[

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Forum List

Back