White lives do matter according to a Soros funded study

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
The article is a bit long, so I'll just post some highlights here:

A recently-released research study sheds light on the values of white working-class voters in the United States and the reasons these voters strongly supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Three researchers from three different universities authored the study, titled “White Working-Class Views on Belonging, Change, Identity and Immigration.”

Open Society Foundations, a network of political organizations controlled by left-wing billionaire George Soros, funded the study.

The participants in the study say they view Trump as “strong” and “hardworking.”

The Trump campaign “personified an insurgent, anti-establishment rage against ‘politics as normal,'” according to the study participants.

Some Trump voters say they were “appalled by” some of Trump’s statements during the campaign but “they valued that he was a ‘straight talker'” who appeared “‘direct’ and ‘honest’ in contrast with his opponents during the Republican primaries and the presidential campaign.”

“He’s honest for the most part…isn’t afraid to say anything and that’s the first time in my lifetime I have seen a politician say, ‘you know what, I don’t care. I’m going to say it.”

White working-class voters strongly favored Trump’s stance against illegal immigration and his promise to abandon the North American Free Trade Agreement. They believe the NAFTA agreement has been the cause of factory closures across the nation.

Large swathes of Trump voters say they feel “disconnected and disrupted by the conflation of economic and cultural change,” according to the study.

“Trump’s message — ‘Make America Great Again’ — connected with white working-class communities who looked back at a golden past and hoped for a better future,” the authors of the study say. “The refrain ‘I feel like a stranger in my own community’ was repeated in each of the case study cities, lamenting the negative changes associated with increased levels of immigration and diversity as well as economic disruption.”

Many study participants describe Clinton as a duplicitous elitist who is “very much outside a core set of working-class values.”

“White working-class perspectives on Hillary Clinton ranged from visceral dislike to lukewarm support,” the researchers found. “Typically, the views expressed about her focused on being untrustworthy and dishonest, as well as accumulating a fortune from not working hard.”

White working-class Trump supporters “feel muzzled” by politically correct dogma. They see political correctness “not as preventing abusive language related to race or gender” but instead as “a government and media campaign that prevents people from speaking in a direct way.”

George Soros Funded A Study Of White Working-Class Trump Voters. Here's What He Found

So there you have it. Political incorrectness, immigration, jobs of course, objection to the political status quo, and dislike of Hillary. I'd be willing to bet that Trump's Twitter messages attract the same group of people. A new way of connecting with the voters? I certainly hope so.

It being sponsored by you know who, expect the Dems to run a liar proclaiming to be all those things people were drawn to Trump for.
The article is a bit long, so I'll just post some highlights here:

A recently-released research study sheds light on the values of white working-class voters in the United States and the reasons these voters strongly supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Three researchers from three different universities authored the study, titled “White Working-Class Views on Belonging, Change, Identity and Immigration.”

Open Society Foundations, a network of political organizations controlled by left-wing billionaire George Soros, funded the study.

The participants in the study say they view Trump as “strong” and “hardworking.”

The Trump campaign “personified an insurgent, anti-establishment rage against ‘politics as normal,'” according to the study participants.

Some Trump voters say they were “appalled by” some of Trump’s statements during the campaign but “they valued that he was a ‘straight talker'” who appeared “‘direct’ and ‘honest’ in contrast with his opponents during the Republican primaries and the presidential campaign.”

“He’s honest for the most part…isn’t afraid to say anything and that’s the first time in my lifetime I have seen a politician say, ‘you know what, I don’t care. I’m going to say it.”

White working-class voters strongly favored Trump’s stance against illegal immigration and his promise to abandon the North American Free Trade Agreement. They believe the NAFTA agreement has been the cause of factory closures across the nation.

Large swathes of Trump voters say they feel “disconnected and disrupted by the conflation of economic and cultural change,” according to the study.

“Trump’s message — ‘Make America Great Again’ — connected with white working-class communities who looked back at a golden past and hoped for a better future,” the authors of the study say. “The refrain ‘I feel like a stranger in my own community’ was repeated in each of the case study cities, lamenting the negative changes associated with increased levels of immigration and diversity as well as economic disruption.”

Many study participants describe Clinton as a duplicitous elitist who is “very much outside a core set of working-class values.”

“White working-class perspectives on Hillary Clinton ranged from visceral dislike to lukewarm support,” the researchers found. “Typically, the views expressed about her focused on being untrustworthy and dishonest, as well as accumulating a fortune from not working hard.”

White working-class Trump supporters “feel muzzled” by politically correct dogma. They see political correctness “not as preventing abusive language related to race or gender” but instead as “a government and media campaign that prevents people from speaking in a direct way.”

George Soros Funded A Study Of White Working-Class Trump Voters. Here's What He Found

So there you have it. Political incorrectness, immigration, jobs of course, objection to the political status quo, and dislike of Hillary. I'd be willing to bet that Trump's Twitter messages attract the same group of people. A new way of connecting with the voters? I certainly hope so.

Yes, yes, Don is "strong" and "hard working" Of course he is. How long till his next hissyfit?

Yes, yes, Don is "strong" and "hard working" Of course he is. How long till his next hissyfit?

Seems those hissy fits are one of the reasons people like him.

Voters seem to feel so disconnected with politics because their representatives talk down to them instead of to them. Every sentence is carefully phrased so nobody is offended and the media can't misconstrue the message. Trump doesn't care about either. What you see is what you get, not some phony who can't speak without a teleprompter or planning what to say with their so-called experts.

When you watch the debates, you're not listening to the candidate, you are listening to who the candidate hired. That's why they rely on a half-dozen talking points and no matter what question asked, they keep falling back on those talking points whether they are within the subject of discussion or not. It's so phony.

Forum List

Back