Trump is a risk taker - success or failure?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump was a big risk taker in business. He was either very successful, if you judge success by making money, or a total failure, if you judge failure as losing money. The failures resulted in multiple bankruptcies that allowed him to walk away from the failures relatively unscathed.

He is the same risk taker in politics. He will either be very successful or a huge failure. There will not be any middle ground.
Bankruptcy is not an option when you fail in politics

America was built on risk. It's not risk though when you hold the cards. Battling Communist China who persecute their own citizens. Dealing with exploitive governments around the world who have laughed at how weak America has been in regards to their own sovereignty. From Canada to Mexico and MANY countries in between.

If I'm the American president, I don't see this as a risk at all to straighten out these sob's. I tell them to their faces, "you are doing quite well and can't pay 2% of NATO?" "You have stolen thousands of our factories and you want us to send you more factories while you undervalue your currency?" "We have 11 million illegal immigrants, many from your country and you are offended by a wall?"

Europe is in shambles and slowly but surely leaders of these countries, at the behest of their citizens are speaking openly about how the far left system is not proper with a successful society. Libertarianism and free markets are the core of successful nations, not Big Bloated Entitled government. In Europe they overthrew kings and queens, lead by the French, and now they want the new kings and queens to be government? A history lesson is on order.

So no, Trump isn't taking risks, certainly not any that are outlandish. Nor risks that are not necessary, such as dealing with North Korea and other threats. I know VERY well how massive government, bloated and "shadow government" security apparatuses work. It's been this way in Canada since our inception when the British controlled us via a strong domestic police presence (which hasn't subsided much) and allowed us the "privilege" of fighting America on behalf of the Brits.

I have stated for some time that Canada has had a massive wedge between us and America, courtesy of some sob's across the pond and other dirtbags who look out for themselves and not liberty which Americans have, and many of us envy. This has been replicated across the globe as big, cowardly governments who wouldn't last a month in the private sector, work hard to undermine the American system so that they can continue to steal from their citizens and bombard them with low wage workers.

Get 'er done Trump!

America was built on risk. It's not risk though when you hold the cards. Battling Communist China who persecute their own citizens. Dealing with exploitive governments around the world who have laughed at how weak America has been in regards to their own sovereignty. From Canada to Mexico and MANY countries in between.

If I'm the American president, I don't see this as a risk at all to straighten out these sob's. I tell them to their faces, "you are doing quite well and can't pay 2% of NATO?" "You have stolen thousands of our factories and you want us to send you more factories while you undervalue your currency?" "We have 11 million illegal immigrants, many from your country and you are offended by a wall?"

Europe is in shambles and slowly but surely leaders of these countries, at the behest of their citizens are speaking openly about how the far left system is not proper with a successful society. Libertarianism and free markets are the core of successful nations, not Big Bloated Entitled government. In Europe they overthrew kings and queens, lead by the French, and now they want the new kings and queens to be government? A history lesson is on order.

So no, Trump isn't taking risks, certainly not any that are outlandish. Nor risks that are not necessary, such as dealing with North Korea and other threats. I know VERY well how massive government, bloated and "shadow government" security apparatuses work. It's been this way in Canada since our inception when the British controlled us via a strong domestic police presence (which hasn't subsided much) and allowed us the "privilege" of fighting America on behalf of the Brits.

I have stated for some time that Canada has had a massive wedge between us and America, courtesy of some sob's across the pond and other dirtbags who look out for themselves and not liberty which Americans have, and many of us envy. This has been replicated across the globe as big, cowardly governments who wouldn't last a month in the private sector, work hard to undermine the American system so that they can continue to steal from their citizens and bombard them with low wage workers.

Get 'er done Trump!
An empire is nothing to be jealous of, especially one in the dysfunctional throwes of decline.

Trump is the Pied Piper of Morons.

file.php

Hi
He is dealing with a world full of fucking morons. Not much risk in that. Just frustration.
His own secretary of state thinks Trump is the f***ing moron.
Fake news.
Everything positive about Trump is real news, everything negative is fake news.
Trump is trying to eliminate the "fake" news just like Kim Jung -un has already done in North Korea, which has been done in China for decades and is close to being done in Russia by Putin

Forum List

Back