White House Won't Say What The Immigration Of Melania Trumps Parents Is

I had a Liberal tell me Melania was quite stupid.

I just said---"She speaks five languages."

He said he didn't know that.

So. The lesson is that you might just be able...if you're diligent...to get a Liberal to admit he is ill-informed...in person.

But, it is not possible on the Internet.

The White House is refusing to discuss the immigration status of first lady Melania Trump's parents.

The Washington Post reported that the first lady's spokeswoman initially declined to comment on the matter.

“I don’t comment on her parents, as they live private lives and are not part of the administration,” said Stephanie Grisham, spokeswoman for the first lady, according to the Post.

A White House official also declined to comment when asked if the first lady's parents came to the U.S. via so-called "chain migration," which the president has frequently criticized.

"I'm not going to get into specific cases," the official told reporters Wednesday.
cleardot.gif

The Post listed a number of possibilities for the status of Melania's parents — Viktor and Amalija Knavs — including the possibility that they are in the U.S. on IR-5 visas, which means they are legal permanent residents, or the possibility they could be here on tourism visas and asked for extensions.
According to the Post, when it showed its list of possible options to Trump's spokeswoman, she said: “None of those options apply.”

"As we noted, we gave Grisham, the first lady’s spokeswoman, ample opportunity to explain the immigration status of the Knavses," the Post wrote in its fact-checker piece.

"It’s a mystery why the White House refuses to answer such a simple question, given the president’s high-profile demand to limit immigration."

Viktor Knavs is a former member of the Yugoslav Communist Party.

Amilija Knavs worked at a textile factory. According to the Post, the couple is now retired.

The Knavses have been living in the U.S. for at least a year, according to reports.

President Trump has made immigration a key part of his agenda.

Last year the president kicked the immigration fight to Congress when his administration announced it was ending the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which allows certain immigrants brought into the country illegally as children to work and go to school without fear of deportation.

The immigration fight has taken center stage this week in the Senate, but Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has indicated the debate will conclude by the end of this week, which means immigration reform could once again fall short.

White House won’t discuss immigration status of Melania Trump's parents

The First Mistress is probably sleeping with ICE agents so her parents can stay.

One doesn't need to much to figure out Melania's status or her parents or sister. They all rode her g String tail to live here at Dons expense.

they've got no college degrees nor skills other than the ability of their daughter to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

why are they here?

stop chain immigration now

Bring in more from Slovenia...you Loons still haven’t noticed huh? Nobody gives two shits about immigrants from almost anywhere but Mexico, Central and South America...you know, the ones with a filthy thirdworld mentality. Slovenians are classy, clean, decent human beings...AND they enter LEGALLY!
Let me know if you don’t understand the difference...I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you.

Bring in more from Slovenia...you Loons still haven’t noticed huh? Nobody gives two shits about immigrants from almost anywhere but Mexico, Central and South America...you know, the ones with a filthy thirdworld mentality. Slovenians are classy, clean, decent human beings...AND they enter LEGALLY!
Let me know if you don’t understand the difference...I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you.

you misspelled brown.

and, no, everyone's noticed that the white illegals get a pass, like melanoma

Did she tell her publisher that she was "born in Kenya"?
She was born in a different 3rd-world shithole
You obviously don't get out much, but Slovenia is a beautiful and wealthy country.

then trump's freeloading in-laws should have no problem heading back

What evidence do you have that Melania's parents are receiving ANY public benefits at all. After all, Melania is wealthy in her own right, with lines of cosmetics, fashion and jewelry. She can well afford to care for her parents. After all, she's not an American who would kick mom and dad to the nearest state paid old folks home.

Did she tell her publisher that she was "born in Kenya"?
She was born in a different 3rd-world shithole
You obviously don't get out much, but Slovenia is a beautiful and wealthy country.

then trump's freeloading in-laws should have no problem heading back

What evidence do you have that Melania's parents are receiving ANY public benefits at all. After all, Melania is wealthy in her own right, with lines of cosmetics, fashion and jewelry. She can well afford to care for her parents. After all, she's not an American who would kick mom and dad to the nearest state paid old folks home.

so it's ok if they're illegal if they're not getting public benefits?

so it's agouti wealth, not whether they're here legally....

got it.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back