White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png
Mostly because firearm ownership has skyrocketed, more firearms less crime… Fact
A much smaller percentage of firearm owners, less crime. Fact.

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png
Mostly because firearm ownership has skyrocketed, more firearms less crime… Fact
How is that working in Chicago?
legal firearm ownership is very low in Chicago, the reason why violent crime is so high there
more guns equals less crime. or is that false?

That's funny.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.
In any set, you will find data outside the statistical mean. Both above and below. I notice you tards have been trained to focus on the one above, and I never hear you even mention those ones below. It would fucking kill your propaganda outlets' business model to point out those cities below the mean.

Hell, you never mention the fact that the national average has been plummeting for some time. Nope. You have been trained by your propaganda outlets to focus on that one above the mean.

This is what I mean when I say your propaganda outlets, and Donald Trump, absolutely depend on your innumeracy, your ignorance, and your willful stupidity.

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.

Again. Violent crime in the US is at an all time low.
According to the FBI, violent offenses went up in 2015. From 366 per 100K to 372

I only found the chart to 2014, so a slight increase, but compared to the prior 25 years it's nothing.
Agreed. Some areas it goes up, some go down. Some areas go wayyyy up.

Actually, violent crime is down everywhere - including Chicago. The last 10 years in Chicago have had their lowest violent crime rates since the 60s.
Nope.
Violent crime and murders both went up in 2015, FBI says

That's funny.

191219.png

Again. Violent crime in the US is at an all time low.

Again, crime in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes is rampant.

Just go walk down a street in South Chicago after dark if you don't believe me.

Crime in the nice area where I live is down because Florida has concealed carry and the Castle Doctrine and many of us have installed security systems in our homes. However, crime in ghetto Tampa, St Pete and Orlando is very dangerous . God help you in the Miami area if you get caught in the wrong neighborhood. All four of those crime infested inner city areas have a Democrat Mayor and government.

Liberal government never works.

I don't think crime levels in urban areas has much to do with whether a Dem or Rep is in charge - there are a lot of different factors that go into crime. Just for example the city with the highest crime rate in my state is Republican run but it's also on a major drug trafficking route, has a lot of urban poverty.

That's funny.

191219.png
ROFLMMFAO... I live on the SW side of Chicago...
Were we excluded from the tally?

Violence is down, employment is up, the economy is strong,
Hillary is ahead in the polls, Trump doesn't stand a chance,
and Obama is leaving office with a 60% approval rating...

You are the weakest link...good bye

Next!

That's funny.

191219.png
then why is Chicago so violent? seems perhaps that graph might be a might too fake there. 761 deaths in a year, over 4000 shootings. In one fking city. And you think you can just post up that there chart. Nope!!!

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
when they are violent, there are no rights at that point. at that point it is just crime. Time to let em know our police force.

Last edited:
That's funny.

191219.png
ROFLMMFAO... I live on the SW side of Chicago...
Were we excluded from the tally?

Violence is down, employment is up, the economy is strong,
Hillary is ahead in the polls, Trump doesn't stand a chance,
and Obama is leaving office with a 60% approval rating...

You are the weakest link...good bye

Next!

Violent clime has showed a steady downward decline for the past 25 years, with a slight upward spike in 2015: True
Hillary was ahead in the Polls: True
The fact that the polls got their PREDICTIONS wrong is also True.
Obama is leaving office with a 60% approval rating: True
Unemployment is down, employment is up: True (and compare it to what Obama inherited when he came into office).
The economy is strong: True

That's funny.

191219.png
then why is Chicago so violent? seems perhaps that graph might be a might too fake there. 761 deaths in a year, over 4000 shootings. In one fking city. And you think you can just post up that there chart. Nope!!!

Because idiots seem to think Chicago represents the entire US. I can find you a city with lower than average crime and tout that as an example as well.

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
when they are violent. There are no rights at that point. at that point it is just crime. Time to let em know our police force.

As I said - no violence is acceptable. And, that also means violence by police towards unarmed civilians.

I do think it's time for more emphasis to be placed on de-escalation tactics and tactics on how to deal with mentally ill people rather than shooting or tazering. Should be a later resort not a first resort.

when they are violent. There are no rights at that point. at that point it is just crime. Time to let em know our police force.

As I said - no violence is acceptable. And, that also means violence by police towards unarmed civilians.

I do think it's time for more emphasis to be placed on de-escalation tactics and tactics on how to deal with mentally ill people rather than shooting or tazering. Should be a later resort not a first resort.
what are you referring to with the police?

Cracking down on rock throwers, fire starters, and looters.

exactly, I didn't quite understand her post and why I asked for clarification. I guess she doesn't think rocks and fire are weapons. I don't know, I'm trying to better understand her though. I don't want to give up on her.

I'm pointing out that - violence needs to be reduced in both directions.

That's funny.

191219.png

And quite a big amount of the crime still around is in the big city black ghettos and latino barrios we have in places like Los Angeles. You know, the barrios where latinos congregate and form gangs after jumping our out of control southern border.

I'm pointing out that - violence needs to be reduced in both directions.
well if you knew anything about law enforcement, if the criminal elements disappear, so do the law enforcement elements. The criminal decline will automatically drive down the police involvement. What about that don't you get?

I still don't get your previous statement. This one you just posted is just mumbo jumbo.

exactly, I didn't quite understand her post and why I asked for clarification. I guess she doesn't think rocks and fire are weapons. I don't know, I'm trying to better understand her though. I don't want to give up on her.

What don't you understand? I said violence is unacceptable. But people calling for crackdowns on protests and demonstrations need to be very careful.

Forum List

Back