White House: "We won't coddle rioters" - it's about damn time!

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

And quite a big amount of the crime still around is in the big city black ghettos and latino barrios we have in places like Los Angeles. You know, the barrios where latinos congregate and form gangs after jumping our out of control southern border.

Yes. Poverty has a big influence on crime.

The days of capitulating to those that hurt the innocent are gone!

The air actually smells sweeter - anyone else notice???

Trump White House vows it won’t coddle ‘the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter’

Under the heading, “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community,” the Trump administration promised a reduction in violent crime, a border wall to keep out illegal immigrants and “more law enforcement, more community engagement, and more effective policing.” The administration hinted at a crackdown on protests — “Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter,” it said, perhaps taking a subtle swipe at the Black Lives Matter movement.

“It is the first duty of government to keep the innocent safe, and President Donald Trump will fight for the safety of every American, and especially those Americans who have not known safe neighborhoods for a very long time,” the administration said.
Why they can throw them all in the FEMA camps Oblama didn't use...

That's funny.

Violent crime has been steadily decreasing and now stands at the lowest rate in over 25 years. I don't know what air you've been smelling.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.

Again. Violent crime in the US is at an all time low.
According to the FBI, violent offenses went up in 2015. From 366 per 100K to 372
Shit man 6 more! They already called out the Guard...

That's funny.

191219.png

And quite a big amount of the crime still around is in the big city black ghettos and latino barrios we have in places like Los Angeles. You know, the barrios where latinos congregate and form gangs after jumping our out of control southern border.

So people rioting in d.c. today were hungry?

That's funny.

191219.png

So people rioting in d.c. today were hungry?
Did you bring sandwiches? Although I told Pillars to, she might have already eat them.. Cause you know that rioting takes a lot of effort, and you tend to get hungrier...

Cracking down on protests....are the rightwing THAT thinskinned they have to silence dissent?

No violence is acceptable. But free speech and protesting are an American right.
Cracking down on rock throwers, fire starters, and looters.
exactly, I didn't quite understand her post and why I asked for clarification. I guess she doesn't think rocks and fire are weapons. I don't know, I'm trying to better understand her though. I don't want to give up on her.

What don't you understand? I said violence is unacceptable. But people calling for crackdowns on protests and demonstrations need to be very careful.
you stated police creating violence against unarmed civilians
"And, that also means violence by police towards unarmed civilians" That doesn't make any sense. I asked you to clarify the unarmed civilians comment. When have police enticed violence with unarmed civilians? Got any examples?

That's funny.

191219.png

why not work to end poverty rather than keep them locked in an inner city? Trump wants to change that, and you all are against him. I tell you, I don't get you all at all.

That's funny.

191219.png

Tell that to the almost 4500 people that got shot in Democrat controlled Chicago in 2016. Of course almost 800 of them are dead so you may have difficultly getting an answer out of them.

According to the FBI, violent offenses went up in 2015. From 366 per 100K to 372
Per 100k... And that's not even the point. Thanks anyways!

That's funny.

191219.png

Per 100k... And that's not even the point. Thanks anyways!
Those 6 maybe in D.C.. right now....

That's funny.

191219.png

why not work to end poverty rather than keep them locked in an inner city? Trump wants to change that, and you all are against him. I tell you, I don't get you all at all.

1. I think we can all agree on that goal.
2. Trump is no different than every other politician who has sought to end poverty. Just because you support him doesn't mean he has workable ideas on ending poverty. Just because I don't support him doesn't mean I don't want to work to end poverty.
3. Of course you don't get me. You don't try very hard to :lol:

That's funny.

191219.png

well actually it is six per 100k, and there are 300,000,000 or it's six times 3000 or 18,000 more. But shit, never let math get in the way of fake posting.

That's funny.

191219.png

well actually it is six per 100k, and there are 300,000,000 or it's six times 3000 or 18,000 more. But shit, never let math get in the way of fake posting.
There can always be a radial variable in the mix....

That's funny.

191219.png

2. Trump is no different than every other politician who has sought to end poverty. Just because you support him doesn't mean he has workable ideas on ending poverty. Just because I don't support him doesn't mean I don't want to work to end poverty.
well fk, eight years of a black president and the violence got worse in those areas. So there was no commitment to help them in eight years. and again, John Lewis hasn't done shit and pointed out by president trump. Which the media took as trump taking on John Lewis. Well gd dmn right he should. that is unacceptable from a black man representing blacks. So again, no improvements in inner cities in eight years and you agree with me and bitch at trump. hmmmmm you got a screw loose sweetie.

There can always be a radial variable in the mix....
yep, it could go up or could go down, it's an average figure. you make light of people being unnecessarily attacked. You are a low form of shit.

I think what is important is that violent crime has had a downward trend since the 90's (and maybe longer) - there was a slight increase between 04-06, and a slight increase in 2015 - but the over all trend has been very positive - HUGELY (or shall I say YUGELY) down from the 90's. That's a fact.

The individual areas that still have high rates of crime do so for differing reasons and without addressing some of the underlying causes it will be hard to get them down.

That's funny.

191219.png

well fk, eight years of a black president and the violence got worse in those areas. So there was no commitment to help them in eight years. and again, John Lewis hasn't done shit and pointed out by president trump. Which the media took as trump taking on John Lewis. Well gd dmn right he should. that is unacceptable from a black man representing blacks. So again, no improvements in inner cities in eight years and you agree with me and bitch at trump. hmmmmm you got a screw loose sweetie.

Eight years of a black president (who represents the entire nation, not just a racial demographic) cut the national crime rate almost in half from the time he took office. Why is it so hard for you to give credit?

Forum List

Back