White House says they made gas drop, so CNN says everyone is getting a $100/month raise thanks to them.

Who buys this crap?

A Democrat could cut your leg off then say they saved your life because they applied a tourniquet.

Putin was blamed for the increased prices. Thus, logic would dictate that only he can be credited when gas prices decrease.

Last edited:
I will forever remember the Secretary of Energy laughing when she was asked what the admin is doing to lower gas prices.

She scoffed at the idea the admin could affect gas prices, but now the cult wants credit for removing the bullet they shot you with…..(leaving a bleeding gunshot wound)

Putin was blamed for the increased prices. Thus, logic would dictate that only he can be credited when gas prices decrease.

Russia reduced output by 2 million barrels a day...the release of oil from the SPR was 1 million barrels per day

It absolutely mitigated that loss

Thank you Joe Biden

Russia reduced output by 2 million barrels a day...the release of oil from the SPR was 1 million barrels per day

It absolutely mitigated that loss

Thank you Joe Biden
1661029905570.png

Bidum: higher gas prices isn't my fault! Presidents have no control

Bidum: America I give you lower gas prices, I'm genius

Good gawd
Presidents have very little impact on gas prices going up.

They CAN help mitigate that as Obama did when they shot up to 4 bucks by mandating that speculators take possession of the oil before reselling it.

I’m this case releasing oil from the SPR has helped lower prices.

Presidents have very little impact on gas prices going up.
But they can shut down pipelines and say things and take land and refuse to renew leases and make threats and bid against them with public money sending great concerns and insecurities to a battered and beleaguered industry as to whether to keep spending billions on infrastructure and other things necessary to keep and maintain a secure flow of energy.

You mad, Lush? I don't argue with you silly leftists, just kick your teeth in and move on.

Your Senile Old Fuck said high energy wasn't his fault, then tries to claim he is bringing it down? My gawd you're a fcking sheep
That’s the best you can do StupidIrishBitch?

Sad

Get back to topic or I'll resort to what you do.... quick to report ya little man

Don't sit there and say presidents can't control energy prices then claim when prices drop they can. Ya stupid loon
Oh…. “Resort me” bitch

I never left the topic

Forum List

Back