Would you people that say Trump didn't do anything... please explain what he did that no president had done in the last 32 years?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
FACT: from this source :Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?
Now THIS is a FACT but again almost ALL the BIASED MSM which a majority of truly ignorant people believe hasn't told this truth.
In fact they LIED.
In 2019 the USA Federal tax REVENUE increased 1,200% because of what???? OH MY... Trump's tax cuts!!! that he got passed and went into affect on
the 2019 revenue stream! And part of the increased revenue (EVEN THOUGH GASP!!!! there were tax cuts) came from repatriation of over the years under
Trump of nearly $1 trillion which was taxed 15.5% on liquid assets and 8% on noncash assets that are treated as if the companies repatriated cash prior to 2018 What Is Tax Repatriation and How Does It Work?

But people don't seem to realize this was another UNIQUE thing that Trump did that no other president has done since the tax tables been published!
Taxincreasehighest32years.png

Now THIS is a FACT but again almost ALL the BIASED MSM which a majority of truly ignorant people believe hasn't told this truth.
In fact they LIED.
In 2019 the USA Federal tax REVENUE increased 1,200% because of what???? OH MY... Trump's tax cuts!!! that he got passed and went into affect on
the 2019 revenue stream! And part of the increased revenue (EVEN THOUGH GASP!!!! there were tax cuts) came from repatriation of over the years under
Trump of nearly $1 trillion which was taxed 15.5% on liquid assets and 8% on noncash assets that are treated as if the companies repatriated cash prior to 2018 What Is Tax Repatriation and How Does It Work?

But people don't seem to realize this was another UNIQUE thing that Trump did that no other president has done since the tax tables been published!
View attachment 685083

Stop with the bad math already!!!

When my daughter graduated from college, she cared about rights and equality and the earth and the trees. And while she is still sympathetic to ideology, this is what concerns her the most now:

She is spending an extra $700.00 a month due to Biden inflation. She saved that much a month under Trump and was able to come up with the down payment for a home. She is frustrated that she can't build up a savings account again now.

She doesn't care about a government graph. She will vote Republican this time around... Trump used to be orange. Now he is the color of mint-ed green in her savings account...

In fact they LIED.

View attachment 685083
Damn, hitting the bottle early I see. From your source, tax revenue in 2018 was 3.33 Trillion dollars. In 2019 it was 3.46 Trillion dollars. That is a bit shy of a four percent increase, or 130 billion dollars. But in 2018 tax revenue only increased by 10 billion dollars. It was a 1200% increase in the amount of additional revenue over the previous years gain. Obama had larger increases in year over year revenue than 130 billion dollars five out of eight years. Trump had a bigger increase in 2020.

In fact they LIED.

View attachment 685083
Heal thyself.

In 2019 the USA Federal tax REVENUE increased 1,200% because of what???? OH MY... Trump's tax cuts!!! that he got passed and went into affect on the 2019 revenue stream! And part of the increased revenue (EVEN THOUGH GASP!!!! there were tax cuts) came from repatriation of over the years under

This might be the most dishonest thing you ever have posted, and there is a lot to choose from.

Fed Rev 2018 was 3.33 trillion
Fed Rev 2019 was 3.46 trillion

The formula for rate of change is new-old/old.

Thus 3.46-3.33=0.13 0.13/3.33= 3.90%

That is how much Federal tax REVENUE increased between 2018 and 2019.

Damn, hitting the bottle early I see. From your source, tax revenue in 2018 was 3.33 Trillion dollars. In 2019 it was 3.46 Trillion dollars. That is a bit shy of a four percent increase, or 130 billion dollars. But in 2018 tax revenue only increased by 10 billion dollars. It was a 1200% increase in the amount of additional revenue over the previous years gain. Obama had larger increases in year over year revenue than 130 billion dollars five out of eight years. Trump had a bigger increase in 2020.
Hmmm... Obama was president for 8 years!!!!! Trump 4 years PLUS you Trump haters did EVERYTHING with the BIASED MSM blessing, coverage and money to tear negate what this one of only 3 presidents had ever done! Why do you believe everything the MSM says when they did this?
They donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden see attached.
How could they be too soft" when ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
I just don't understand you people who are supposedly intelligent NOT recognizing that Trump be he arrogant, loud mouth, boisterous Queens nouveau riche got things done all the while donating as only 2 other presidents his salary. I just don't comprehend how
people like you can be so gullible. So provincial..." Trump is an asshole, therefore I don't like him even though he gets things DONE!"
Frankly that is so childish!
MSMdonations.png

Hmmm... Obama was president for 8 years!!!!! Trump 4 years PLUS you Trump haters did EVERYTHING with the BIASED MSM blessing, coverage and money to tear negate what this one of only 3 presidents had ever done! Why do you believe everything the MSM says when they did this?
How could they be too soft" when ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
I just don't understand you people who are supposedly intelligent NOT recognizing that Trump be he arrogant, loud mouth, boisterous Queens nouveau riche got things done all the while donating as only 2 other presidents his salary. I just don't comprehend how
people like you can be so gullible. So provincial..." Trump is an asshole, therefore I don't like him even though he gets things DONE!"
View attachment 685105

Obama and the Dems suck........but your math sucks more.

Written in 2020 .. this data I provided is as of 2021!
View attachment 685104
Written in 2020 .. this data I provided is as of 2021!
View attachment 685104
So, you consider an increase of 570 billion dollars over ten years as significant? That is about a bad of an error as your initial OP. And your "source", you don't list, outside of the Daily Caller. But the information comes from this source.

58 page CBO report of 2021. Where does that additional revenue come from,

After declining from 16.3 percent in 2020 to 16.0 percent in 2021, total revenues as a share of GDP are projected to reach 17.2 percent in 2025. Largely because of scheduled increases in taxes resulting from the expiration of certain provisions of the 2017 tax act that affect individual income taxes, revenues are projected to rise after 2025, reaching 17.9 percent of GDP by 2027

LMAO, that increase in revenue all come from the EXPIRATION of the Trump tax cuts. Well, that is for all the little people. The corporations get to keep their tax cut, and so do the wealthy people like Trump.

Look, you are not very good at this. I would look for another hobby.

This might be the most dishonest thing you ever have posted, and there is a lot to choose from.

Fed Rev 2018 was 3.33 trillion
Fed Rev 2019 was 3.46 trillion

The formula for rate of change is new-old/old.

Thus 3.46-3.33=0.13 0.13/3.33= 3.90%

That is how much Federal tax REVENUE increased between 2018 and 2019.
You are right! I was wrong.
I recalculated and I was wrong. Thank you for the correction.
In the famous words of Emilia Litella.. (Gilda Radner played her) "Nevermind"!!!
1661030062697.png

I was way way wrong folks and I apologize.
I just hope that the following forecast bears out what I contended that the tax cuts are beneficial.
TrumpTaxcutsbenefits.png

View attachment 685105
Actually, Trump had the lowest GDP growth of any president since Hoover. A measly yearly average of 1.03%. A far cry from the 4% he claimed he could do.

And it is comical that you want to claim others as naive. You see some poorly written article that makes the incredible claim that Trump increased tax revenues by 1200% and you post it up without even bothering to even think about the numbers or look at the source. Then you want to trumpet a ten year increase in revenue of a little over half a trillion dollars as if Trump was some God for creating that. Yet our current GDP is 23 trillion dollars. Just assuming we can maintain a 2% GDP growth rate for the next ten years, reasonable albeit twice what Trump achieved. that half a trillion dollars represents less than 2% of GDP in the tenth year. JUST ONE YEAR.

Worse, when we examine the CBO report your graphic references, we find that almost the entire amount of that increase in revenue comes in the final few years, after the Trump tax cuts EXPIRE. Tell me, if the increased revenue comes when the tax cuts expire, how can you claim the increase in revenue is due to the tax cuts?

Look, while I want to just claim all Trump supporters are dumb, the reality is they are all not dumb, they are just lazy as hell. Your post in this thread prove the point. Too damn lazy to do the "due diligence" than any self-respecting person would do before broadcasting to the entire world their ignorance, you reveal yourself as a fool.

Actually, Trump had the lowest GDP growth of any president since Hoover. A measly yearly average of 1.03%. A far cry from the 4% he claimed he could do.

And it is comical that you want to claim others as naive. You see some poorly written article that makes the incredible claim that Trump increased tax revenues by 1200% and you post it up without even bothering to even think about the numbers or look at the source. Then you want to trumpet a ten year increase in revenue of a little over half a trillion dollars as if Trump was some God for creating that. Yet our current GDP is 23 trillion dollars. Just assuming we can maintain a 2% GDP growth rate for the next ten years, reasonable albeit twice what Trump achieved. that half a trillion dollars represents less than 2% of GDP in the tenth year. JUST ONE YEAR.

Worse, when we examine the CBO report your graphic references, we find that almost the entire amount of that increase in revenue comes in the final few years, after the Trump tax cuts EXPIRE. Tell me, if the increased revenue comes when the tax cuts expire, how can you claim the increase in revenue is due to the tax cuts?

Look, while I want to just claim all Trump supporters are dumb, the reality is they are all not dumb, they are just lazy as hell. Your post in this thread prove the point. Too damn lazy to do the "due diligence" than any self-respecting person would do before broadcasting to the entire world their ignorance, you reveal yourself as a fool.
I was terrible wrong I agree.
Let me point out though the reason even though I personally was wrong in the math at least you pompous buTTT... I put links up. YOU? You think you can make comments pompous comments WITH no verification, no links.
The Table was my fault the DATA was from the source I linked if you paid attention! So here check the data again!

But you won't check because you are just too lazy!

Due diligence works for you too. Do a little more substantiation and I will definitely do more double checking of these numbers!
I can say I'll do that but I doubt a pompous butt like you will do anything!

Forum List

Back