White House says Biden will start another war if he doesn't get more money for Ukraine now

Lol. Russia can’t even roll over Ukraine but you think they’re going to conquer all of Europe, like a good toady of the MIC/Deep State.

That's because the goal isn't total destruction. It's about reclaiming Ukraine. Why would they utterly ruin a country they want to reclaim?

You also forget the hundreds of billions of Ukraine has gotten in money, weapons, vehicles and technology that other countries gave them.

Considering Russia doesn't want to lay waste to Ukraine and are fighting a country being handed so much from other countries the fact they are still fighting them shows how tough they are.

If we pull out, Ukraine will eventually crumble.
Russia will need time to lick its wounds but will still have its eyes on the Baltic States when they are ready.

I think, given long term support of Ukraine, the Russian economy will crumble
"The source said the recently declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that Russia began its full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 with 360,000 personnel.
Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured, the source said"

According to the link, the war losses have set the Russian military back 18 years.

Biden will pump our military full of illegal aliens and send them to fight the Russians and Chinese.

Silly. If Putin wanted the Soviet empire back, he wouldn’t have waited for decades before trying.

Please tell you know Russia was provoked into attacking Ukraine?

Not provoked, but President Snow's invitation to Putin to commit a "minor incursion" was obviously a terrible idea.

The NSC chief threatens "American blood"? This would be big news if a republican was in the W.H. but the media just shrugs it off as more craziness from the Biden admin.

"The source said the recently declassified U.S. intelligence report assessed that Russia began its full-scale invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 with 360,000 personnel.
Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured, the source said"
According to the link, the war losses have set the Russian military back 18 years.
Kirby is a moron. US kids will never be put into Ukraine, there is no rationale' that supports that.

Russia and Ukraine are in a military stalemate. Neither side can take any large swaths of land.

So either we get an "off ramp" or they keep up the trench warfare, and we keep wasting tax dollars.

Declare the boundaries where they are now, and let Ukraine into NATO, problem solved.

We know that Putin wants no part of a war with NATO

Kirby is a moron. US kids will never be put into Ukraine, there is no rationale' that supports that.

Russia and Ukraine are in a military stalemate. Neither side can take any large swaths of land.

So either we get an "off ramp" or they keep up the trench warfare, and we keep wasting tax dollars.

Declare the boundaries where they are now, and let Ukraine into NATO, problem solved.

The "rationale" ship pulled out of the Tater admin's dock and sunk long-long ago.....I'd put nothing past them.

Kirby is a spokesman. What he said is hypothetical.

Not provoked, but President Snow's invitation to Putin to commit a "minor incursion" was obviously a terrible idea.

Russia was provoked. It’s obvious and admitted by western leaders. All in the vain hope of harming Russia, while greatly enriching their corrupt buddies in the war machine and themselves.

That's because the goal isn't total destruction. It's about reclaiming Ukraine. Why would they utterly ruin a country they want to reclaim?

You also forget the hundreds of billions of Ukraine has gotten in money, weapons, vehicles and technology that other countries gave them.

Considering Russia doesn't want to lay waste to Ukraine and are fighting a country being handed so much from other countries the fact they are still fighting them shows how tough they are.
I suspect Russia went I lightly in the hopes of a quick peace. They had that peace until dumb Joe sent dumb Boris to Kiev to tell Z fight on.

So, that left Russia no choice but to fully mobilize. If they fought as the US and Israel do, Kiev would be a smolding pile of rubble.

They’ve made their demands clear for decades. No NATO in Ukraine. I think they’ve accomplished that while destroying the Ukrainian Nazis and it’s army.

Lol. Russia can’t even roll over Ukraine but you think they’re going to conquer all of Europe, like a good toady of the MIC/Deep State.
Russia isn't even trying. Fact.

Wait until they start rolling out the heavy shit. The Heavy Bombers. the million-man Infantry Units.

They're trying to do it on the cheap.

And I FIRMLY believe we should help Ukraine. I am an "America First" type of guy but I am not a despicable Liberturdian that believes in 'America Only'. I am not an isolationist like so many of my Conservative Brothers and Sisters.

dimocrap FILTH are 'America Last' or 'America Never'.

Russia sucks. Russia has always sucked and Russia will probably Always Suck. Stomping them into the dirt is God's work. For future generations, we need to either do it ourselves or help those that are willing to do it for us.

If Ukraine happens to be corrupt, so be it. I don't care.

The Ukrainian people are fighting the most evil empire in human history..... Not hyperbole. They were and they want to be AGAIN.

Putin's stated purpose is to revive the USSR and her Empire. That, Ladies and Gents is FACT. He says it all the time.

If Sponge Brains Shits Pants wants to be our Useful Idiot and help Ukraine, I'm all for it. Don't care.

Crush.Russia.

They fucking deserve it.

Is extorting congress and the American people Biden's re-election strategy now?

Good luck with that...

No more endless war!

Another thread tittle that is a shameless and dangerous lie Bided DID NOT threated to start a war. The White house is disgussing what will happen if Putin is not stopped. . Many others feel the same.

I suspect Russia went I lightly in the hopes of a quick peace. They had that peace until dumb Joe sent dumb Boris to Kiev to tell Z fight on.

So, that left Russia no choice but to fully mobilize. If they fought as the US and Israel do, Kiev would be a smolding pile of rubble.

They’ve made their demands clear for decades. No NATO in Ukraine. I think they’ve accomplished that while destroying the Ukrainian Nazis and it’s army.
Peace as in surrender

Putin expected Zelensky and the Ukrainian government to quickly flee to the west
He expected Ukraine forces to not put up a fight.
He expected his generals to have a fail proof invasion plan
He expected he had a modern fighting force

Didn’t happen

Forum List

Back