White House says Biden will start another war if he doesn't get more money for Ukraine now

So he threatens us with troops on the ground if we dont continue funneling money to a corrupt country.
Every household in this country has already given that shit hole 2k dollars. How much more does he want?
Good gawd.
I wish this was all a dream but its not. Too bad our voting block is a bunch of fucking morons.

Biden is right

Let Ukraine do the fighting and dying while the Russian military crumbles
Joe like you, has never been right about anything. Particularly not our nonstop wars.

Ukraine has few men left to fight. Russia has killed and wounded a generation of Uke young men, thanks to your beloved dumb Joe.

Lol. Russia can’t even roll over Ukraine but you think they’re going to conquer all of Europe, like a good toady of the MIC/Deep State.

If we pull out, Ukraine will eventually crumble.
Russia will need time to lick its wounds but will still have its eyes on the Baltic States when they are ready.

I think, given long term support of Ukraine, the Russian economy will crumble

Joe like you, has never been right about anything. Particularly not our nonstop wars.

Ukraine has few men left to fight. Russia has killed and wounded a generation of Uke young men, thanks to your beloved dumb Joe.

The US was able to sustain an occupation of Afghanistan for 20 years without issue.
Russia is capable of no such thing
Unlike the U.S., they can’t replenish munitions. Their economy will eventually collapse

Yeah..

Are you FDR?
BackAgain fdr asked congress to DECLARE war, the ONLY constitutional way to begin such an enterprise.

the war powers act is constitutionally questionable but no sane person would question the necessity to DEFEND a first strike? i'm certain that the war powers act does not allow the president to launch a first strike, even conventionally. that why they had to make up "wmds" but i'd want congress on board for that anyway.

BackAgain fdr asked congress to DECLARE war, the ONLY constitutional way to begin such an enterprise.
Eventually. And only after the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor.

That was then. But now we have the War Powers Act. So Potato may not feel at all inhibited about acting first and then going to Congress.
the war powers act is constitutionally questionable but no sane person would question the necessity to DEFEND a first strike?
It is Constitutionally questionable. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t some actual thinking behind why it came into existence.
i'm certain that the war powers act does not allow the president to launch a first strike, even conventionally. that why they had to make up "wmds" but i'd want congress on board for that anyway.
I don’t think there is any room for “certainty.” I happen to agree that it’s not the intended authority granted by the Act. But when it comes to checks and balances, I’m not seeing any.

(I also don’t subscribe to your belief that WMD was fictional. But that’s an old discussion for a different thread.)

this time it rings true. putin and his allies : xi orban, trump and the rest intend to "conquer the world."

LOL

1702657037158.png

this time it rings true. putin and his allies : xi orban, trump and the rest intend to "conquer the world."
This sounds like "world domination," which was an invention of British propaganda against Germany during WW2.

The US was able to sustain an occupation of Afghanistan for 20 years without issue.
Russia is capable of no such thing
Unlike the U.S., they can’t replenish munitions. Their economy will eventually collapse
Lol. You’re proud our government occupied Afghanistan for 20 years killing thousands of civilians. Only to give it back to the Taliban within hours of departure.

WTF has happened to you?

Russia will have no problems supplying their military.

If we pull out, Ukraine will eventually crumble.
Russia will need time to lick its wounds but will still have its eyes on the Baltic States when they are ready.

I think, given long term support of Ukraine, the Russian economy will crumble
Silly. If Putin wanted the Soviet empire back, he wouldn’t have waited for decades before trying.

Please tell me you know Russia was provoked into attacking Ukraine?

Last edited:
Biden will be tossed out of office it he does... and lets be real here... its Obama running the show and he should go to prison for it...

Forum List

Back