White House says Biden will start another war if he doesn't get more money for Ukraine now

A version of "we have to fight them there...so we don't have to fight them here."

That sounds so familiar...🤔

I thought only Congress could start wars?

If you were president would you support Russia rolling over country after country in Europe or would you draw a line somewhere?
Lol. Russia can’t even roll over Ukraine but you think they’re going to conquer all of Europe, like a good toady of the MIC/Deep State.

Lol. Russia can’t even roll over Ukraine but you think they’re going to conquer all of Europe, like a good toady of the MIC/Deep State.
They can't roll over Ukraine (thanks gipper ) because of the aid Republicans are trying to take away.

Any other dumb comments?

Last edited:

Total nonsense.
i guess i didn't see the op since marvin is deep down my ignore hole. i'm, sure it was very informative.

hey, marvin martian , how many of our current wars did biden start?

if congress will not find ukraine, why does the "white house " think they will give biden a blank check to fight the whoever .

you know who would start a war if congress was mean to him?

Typical brainless Goonblow.

He tried to persuade Congress to act. They declined. He went with Lend Lease, instead. Meanwhile, Hitler was busy seizing other nations by force (as well as commencing an insane program of exterminating people).

Forget the somewhat unhinged claims that he “allowed” the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor. Instead, let’s just agree that eventually we did get shoved into war.

I don’t often defend FDR. But maybe, like Churchill before him, he did recognize the urgency of the situation when others were content to let it slide, because it was half a world away.

FDR didn’t have the War Powers Act at his disposal.

Forum List

Back