White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video

You may take your 'Charity' And shove it up yer ass.

Got it ACE?

the f t, you have been a toy since your inception here. when you don't outright plagiarize, you just parrot someone, you should go to the parrot forum. you are also the incredible moron mentioned in the onion article in my sig. and you like to find UFO's, hahahaha

nuff said.

:lol:

Note it hasn't been refuted. Note too that you have ZERO. And yer post here demonstrates deflection and OT.

As I said? Where the sun never shines sport. Take yer BOB with you.

half-wit, go talk to the hand. i have some serious business with the other retard. she can't have the pony. and no, you cannot have to pony either.

the f t, you have been a toy since your inception here. when you don't outright plagiarize, you just parrot someone, you should go to the parrot forum. you are also the incredible moron mentioned in the onion article in my sig. and you like to find UFO's, hahahaha

nuff said.

:lol:

Note it hasn't been refuted. Note too that you have ZERO. And yer post here demonstrates deflection and OT.

As I said? Where the sun never shines sport. Take yer BOB with you.

half-wit, go talk to the hand. i have some serious business with the other retard. she can't have the pony. and no, you cannot have to pony either.

*Yawn*

I'm done here.

why are you still here and feign disinterest? you made it abundantly clear that i am not your type. no means yes?

good grief, you mean somebody would date or marry your ass?
I feel for them.

you are still here after all. i am not bidding for me, btw. my girl needs to be able to cite at least one source. that leaves you kind of hanging. how many pounds?

Oh so you do like GIRLS?
just wondering.

good grief, you mean somebody would date or marry your ass?
I feel for them.

you are still here after all. i am not bidding for me, btw. my girl needs to be able to cite at least one source. that leaves you kind of hanging. how many pounds?

Oh so you do like GIRLS?
just wondering.

good question, just because some retard choses the handle "stephanie", it does not follow that "stephanie" is female. but you can send pics. dilloduck will evaluate them.

Oh so you do like GIRLS?
just wondering.

good question, just because some retard choses the handle "stephanie", it does not follow that "stephanie" is female. but you can send pics. dilloduck will evaluate them.

hummm, you didn't answer the question if you liked GIRLS.
now I'm REALLY wondering.:lol:
gotta go, work early in the morning.
see ya.

There is till 100,000 dollars offered to anyone who can produce a real tape of systematic Racism on the part of the tea party. So do not be surprised if liberals infiltrate with signs to try and get the money :)

Not systematic, the man offered the $100K to anyone who could prove a single instance of it happening during that one rally. It's been 4 months?

Read most of the thread and I'm sleepy and I'm on my way to bed.

But stories like the OP HAVE to be taken with a grain of salt until they are backed up by something. But when they provide verifiable facts and sources, as this one did, they should be looked at more closely before being dismissed out of hand.

As stated on other threads, I have witnessed first hand 'plants' at local Tea Party events. They were unknown to any of the other Tea Partiers, refused to give their names, refused to put away offensive signs when asked, and they did their damndest to get in front of any cameras rolling, especially those of the media. And probably by now, we have all identified some photoshopped 'racist' or otherwise offensive signs at supposedly Tea Parties posted all over some leftwing sites. Sometimes they go back to the antiwar protests of the Bush area and repost those as if they were Tea Party attendees.

So it would not surprise me in the least if some smart techie types are now manufacturing videos as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Obama supporters could defend their guy and the Democrats without having to destroy somebody to do it? Wouldn't it be great if they were as tolerant of and respected the rights of the Tea Partiers as much as they respect leftwing groups no matter how extreme they get?

I guess that is one of my greatest wishes that I would like to see come true before I die. I would like to see Americans actually debate the issues, not to achieve oneupmanship, but to honestly search for the best solutions to national problems.

Maybe the ideological divide is too wide. Maybe the leftists can never see anything other than authoritarian big government for solutions. I'm pretty sure that conservatives will never be persuaded the bigger and more authoritarian government is the way to go to solve anything.

But hope springs eternal.

Whatever the reasons, people keep coming to the meetings in ever growing numbers. From one CA county today:

Ledger-Dispatch.com | Motherlode Tea Party sees biggest turnout yet

Motherlode Tea Party sees biggest turnout yet
Friday, July 16, 2010

The Motherlode Tea Party packed hundreds into Pokerville Hall at the county fairgrounds on Wednesday night.
Photo by: Scott Thomas Anderson
In the span of a few months, the Motherlode Tea Party has outgrown every Amador County venue it has tried to move its flags into.

Wednesday night was no exception, with a hall at the local fairgrounds filled to capacity by residents cheering, laughing, singing traditional American songs and trying to establish themselves as a serious but "fun" party.

The latest event for the group was kicked off by county supervisor Brian Oneto, leading the pledge of allegiance, before Fiddletown troubadour Ron Scofield sang a cowboy rendition of "America the Beautiful."

Tea Party member Austin Ford welcomed the large crowd, encouraging them to have "patriotic fun" and to welcome even more residents into the group. "We don't make distinctions between any political parties or ethnicities," Ford said. "Anyone is welcome to join. The only requirement for membership is that you're interested in honoring the Constitution. If anyone tells you that the Tea Party doesn't accept certain people, tell them to show you where that's ever happened. We have all different types of personalities here. We embrace that."

Amador resident Wayne McCammon spoke for a few minutes about the Bill of Rights, contemplating several recent legal cases before the Supreme Court. Event organizer Virginia Manner fired up the crowd with recent memories of the Italian Picnic Parade and the Tea Party's win for best political float.

When it came time for Ford to introduce the keynote speaker, his excitement was hard to contain: Dr. Angelo M. Codevilla is a professor of international relations and the author of numerous books on national defense, politics and the Constitution and society. The title of Codevilla's address for the evening was "America's Ruling Class."...

Very interesting, I just realized that the guest speaker was the writer of this article from the Spectator. It's really long, but very insightful on where most of us are today in America.

But stories like the OP HAVE to be taken with a grain of salt until they are backed up by something. But when they provide verifiable facts and sources, as this one did, they should be looked at more closely before being dismissed out of hand.

As stated on other threads, I have witnessed first hand 'plants' at local Tea Party events. They were unknown to any of the other Tea Partiers, refused to give their names, refused to put away offensive signs when asked, and they did their damndest to get in front of any cameras rolling, especially those of the media. And probably by now, we have all identified some photoshopped 'racist' or otherwise offensive signs at supposedly Tea Parties posted all over some leftwing sites. Sometimes they go back to the antiwar protests of the Bush area and repost those as if they were Tea Party attendees.

So it would not surprise me in the least if some smart techie types are now manufacturing videos as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Obama supporters could defend their guy and the Democrats without having to destroy somebody to do it? Wouldn't it be great if they were as tolerant of and respected the rights of the Tea Partiers as much as they respect leftwing groups no matter how extreme they get?

I guess that is one of my greatest wishes that I would like to see come true before I die. I would like to see Americans actually debate the issues, not to achieve oneupmanship, but to honestly search for the best solutions to national problems.

Maybe the ideological divide is too wide. Maybe the leftists can never see anything other than authoritarian big government for solutions. I'm pretty sure that conservatives will never be persuaded the bigger and more authoritarian government is the way to go to solve anything.

This is the underlying point. Fact is from my observations? They can't. It's they're embroiled in the politics of personal destruction. It's in the first paragraph of their playbook.

Forget the arena of ideas. Partisan politics and power over the people everytime for most of these people. And damned shame to be so self indulgent and loathing...and worse yet?

Hatred of the Founders and this nation they were entrusted to preserve.

It's a moldy concept didn't you know? Despite they fight against their own gift of Liberty bethrothed in blood of generations to spite themselves. This is the fight *WE* face to this day...as our History has repeatedly shown us in the drama of humankind.

Respectfully,

~T

Last edited:

This is the underlying point. Fact is from my observations? They can't. [/I

Yep they cant run on issues, because they are on the wrong side of the polls on most of them. The American people are against their health care bill, Against suing Arizona, Against Amnesty before Border security, and against all this spending. What can they say they have done, that people really wanted done? So they will smear and lie, and send out millions to dig up dirt. They will send out the the Unions to stir up trouble, and race bait to try and bring out the minority vote.

Basically everything they always do.

The question is what will republicans do. If they can articulate ideas, and contrast themselves to these left wingers who have control. We will see an over whelming land slide in November and a republican in the white house in 2012. If they can't be heard of the screaming lies and smears and media bias of the Dems well then who knows.

My challenge to every one of you Liberals repeating the lies about the people on of the tea party and other on the right is this. Show so evidence or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbWQNBMMnY&feature=related"]People of color at Tea Parties[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub51XrASWNM&NR=1"]Black tea party members speak out [/ame]

you are like the blind chicken winning the dart competition.

i like going around being a hateful little dick on this board. but i am also an arrogant jerk with good memory, so you are fucked.

3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

Forum List

Back