White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video

you are wrong. you constantly moan and whine about sources presented by others.
by this behavior you lost the innocent idiotic bystander status you now like to claim.
now it is time to present sources you consider legit, should not be a problem. you read all of them right.

you could also as alternative just shut the fuck up, as you do not contribute anything but complaining about the sources other posters present.

your shutting up would be beneficial to everyone involved, especially to you. you would not look like the complete retarded hack, and that has to be an improvement, i hope.
i am here to help.

Translation?

"I lost the arguement"

my charity moment is over. you need to find a way to piss without soiling your underwear.
seriously, out of curiosity, how do you manage your life?

translation.
I L..K Elderly like going around just being a hateful little dick.
so unbecoming.

Last edited:
well whoopti shit.
hey everybody look at L.K. Elderly. ain't he sumthang.
I better break out my pink puddle boots the shit is getting deep.

i think a meltdown is in order, the symptoms are there. beyond the usual nonsense you display. did you know that if your fist matches your mouth, you are intellisghent?

yeah you better check yourself into a mental hospital. all that ranting and raving you do can't be good. do you ever feel like hurting yourself? you should.

how would your meltdown affect me, babe? i am an interested bystander who goads the town idiots into making a spectacle of themselves. You cannot even get that right. you are not in the driver's seat, you are wallowing in the mud. as always. are you a member of the freerepublic? or are they too liberal, hahaha.

White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:28 AM
Bob Owens at Big Government reported yesterday that the far left Think Progress blog was using liberal-manufactured signs from Crash the Tea Party as evidence of tea party racism.
Do you remember the abortive “Crash the Tea Party” movement? It was the brainchild of a liberal that explicitly called for progressives to commit fraud in order to attempt to discredit the Tea Party protests.
At Pajamas Media we covered the abortive effort extensively, and made note of the very real bigotry the Crashers unwittingly revealed… in themselves.
This morning, I came across this video from Think Progress: VIDEO
Please DO NOT cut and paste a full article or blog, keep it to a few paragraphs then paste the link it came from, Per usmb copyright policy. -Care

I'm trying to figure out where the lie is. You mean the Tea Party says Obama is a citizen and he wasn't born in Kenya?

i think a meltdown is in order, the symptoms are there. beyond the usual nonsense you display. did you know that if your fist matches your mouth, you are intellisghent?

yeah you better check yourself into a mental hospital. all that ranting and raving you do can't be good. do you ever feel like hurting yourself? you should.

how would your meltdown affect me, babe? i am an interested bystander who goads the town idiots into making a spectacle of themselves. You cannot even get that right. you are not in the driver's seat, you are wallowing in the mud. as always. are you a member of the freerepublic? or are they too liberal, hahaha.

hahahah, I'm done playing with the boards biggest JACKASS.
you all can have it.

you all can have it.

so, in all this exercise, steph was not able to name one source of information that she considers legit. convenient. and unsurprising.
i suggest wnd and canadafreepress. they are really totally up your alley.

you all can have it.

so, in all this exercise, steph was not able to name one source of information that she considers legit. convenient. and unsurprising.
i suggest wnd and canadafreepress. they are really totally up your alley.

oh well, you know where you can stick your suggestions, the same place your head is, up your ass.
good nite.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bhGEtm4-U"]Bout Ready to Upchuck from a Smorgasbord of Corruption[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mavH4kJgz0k&feature=related"]Randall on NAACP resolution calling Tea Party RACIST[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz7sF7W4v4"]Activist Calls Black Tea Partier 'Uncle Tom'[/ame]

Last edited:
you are wrong. you constantly moan and whine about sources presented by others.
by this behavior you lost the innocent idiotic bystander status you now like to claim.
now it is time to present sources you consider legit, should not be a problem. you read all of them right.

you could also as alternative just shut the fuck up, as you do not contribute anything but complaining about the sources other posters present.

your shutting up would be beneficial to everyone involved, especially to you. you would not look like the complete retarded hack, and that has to be an improvement, i hope.
i am here to help.

Translation?

"I lost the arguement"

my charity moment is over. you need to find a way to piss without soiling your underwear.

You may take your 'Charity' And shove it up yer ass.

Got it ACE?

Translation?

"I lost the arguement"

translation.
so unbecoming.

you are like the blind chicken winning the dart competition.

i like going around being a hateful little dick on this board. but i am also an arrogant jerk with good memory, so you are fucked.

translation.
so unbecoming.

i like going around being a hateful little dick on this board. but i am also an arrogant jerk with good memory, so you are fucked.

oooooooooooooo,I'm sceeeeeeerd.:eusa_whistle:

Translation?

"I lost the arguement"

Got it ACE?

the f t, you have been a toy since your inception here. when you don't outright plagiarize, you just parrot someone, you should go to the parrot forum. you are also the incredible moron mentioned in the onion article in my sig. and you like to find UFO's, hahahaha

nuff said.

translation.
so unbecoming.

oooooooooooooo,I'm sceeeeeeerd.:eusa_whistle:

hey, i was complimenting you on finally getting something halfway right.

Got it ACE?

the f t, you have been a toy since your inception here. when you don't outright plagiarize, you just parrot someone, you should go to the parrot forum. you are also the incredible moron mentioned in the onion article in my sig. and you like to find UFO's, hahahaha

nuff said.

:lol:

Note it hasn't been refuted. Note too that you have ZERO. And yer post here demonstrates deflection and OT.

As I said? Where the sun never shines sport. Take yer BOB with you.

Forum List

Back