White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, July 16, 2010, 5:28 AM
Bob Owens at Big Government reported yesterday that the far left Think Progress blog was using liberal-manufactured signs from Crash the Tea Party as evidence of tea party racism.
Do you remember the abortive “Crash the Tea Party” movement? It was the brainchild of a liberal that explicitly called for progressives to commit fraud in order to attempt to discredit the Tea Party protests.
At Pajamas Media we covered the abortive effort extensively, and made note of the very real bigotry the Crashers unwittingly revealed… in themselves.
This morning, I came across this video from Think Progress: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRJ2UmyHhxI&feature=player_embedded"]VIDEO[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm not surprised at this. They promised to do so and they are now attempting to carry it out. Problem for them is all the calling of 'racists' is having a backlash, ala NAACP resolution. The DOJ crisis is not going to go away.

Did they have Tea Party member yell, "NIGGA!!!" at rep John Lewis like he claims?

I wonder why viewership is plummeting at all of the LMSM outlets?

They're all over this story, right?

What did the Left ever have against Nixon? LOL Wasn't it "Lying to the American people"? LOL

There is till 100,000 dollars offered to anyone who can produce a real tape of systematic Racism on the part of the tea party. So do not be surprised if liberals infiltrate with signs to try and get the money :)

They're gearing up to avoid a huge loss...that's all they're trying to do.

Set the wayback machine a tad to the left and we get to April 26, 2010.

Watch as he puts out the call...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh-yR1HWkbM"]YouTube - President Obama Announces Vote 2010[/ame]

Notice in the video the specific groups he names?

too bad you're stuck with
yep, it's true. He's even in Dante's Tea Party Collage. Dante didn't know who the nut job was until now.
“These people could be anybody. I wouldn’t put it past the Democrats to plant somebody there. They’re trying to label the tea party, but I’ve never seen any racial slurs.”

– Dale Robertson, self-proclaimed founder of the Tea Party, quoted by the Washington Times.

The only problem? [URL="http://washingtonindependent.com/73036/n-word-sign-dogs-would-be-tea-party-leader"]The Washington Independent
caught Robertson at a Tea Party rally last month holding a sign with a racial slur.
- The Tea Party and Racial Slurs Liberal Values

tea_party_collage.jpg

can you find the Tea Party's Racist Founder in the above collage?

note: third from left, top.

note: original photo not photoshopped

This guy will be running for office as an independent Tea Party backed candidate: Dale Robertson - Racist Sign - Tea Party Leader - N-Word | Mediaite

Video: CNN’s Candy Crowley confirms Tea Party protesters yelled “anti-gay slurs” at Rep. Frank “more than once”

Video: CNN’s Candy Crowley confirms Tea Party protesters yelled “anti-gay slurs” at Rep. Frank “more than once” | Buzz Tok

Little Green Footballs - White Supremacist Campaigns for AR Governor at Tea Parties

White Supremacist Campaigns for AR Governor at Tea Parties
Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 10:02:51 am PDT

This could be the deadpan headline of the day, from the Kansas City Star: Tea party rejects racist label, but concerns remain.

One of those concerns is a guy named Billy Roper.

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist. “I don’t want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status,” he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies. “We go to these tea parties all over the country,” Roper said. “We’re looking for the younger, potentially more radical people.” …

In several instances, tea party members with racist backgrounds such as Roper have played a role in party events. At the same time, The Kansas City Star has found, white nationalist groups are encouraging members to attend tea parties. One organization based in St. Louis is sponsoring tea parties of its own.

The Anti-Defamation League has a profile of tea party candidate Roper, with a charming photo showing him giving a speech in front of Nazi flags and paraphernalia.
[photo at site]

Last edited:
tea party candidate?

ZZ5C53BB53.jpg

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist. “I don’t want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status,” he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies. “We go to these tea parties all over the country,” Roper said. “We’re looking for the younger, potentially more radical people.” …

Little Green Footballs - White Supremacist Campaigns for AR Governor at Tea Parties

not a left wing site!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
The White House reminds me of one of those homes on Super Nanny. A bunch of adolecents running around with no discipline or supervision.

White Supremacist Campaigns for AR Governor at Tea Parties
Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 10:02:51 am PDT

This could be the deadpan headline of the day, from the Kansas City Star: Tea party rejects racist label, but concerns remain.

One of those concerns is a guy named Billy Roper.

In several instances, tea party members with racist backgrounds such as Roper have played a role in party events. At the same time, The Kansas City Star has found, white nationalist groups are encouraging members to attend tea parties. One organization based in St. Louis is sponsoring tea parties of its own.

The Anti-Defamation League has a profile of tea party candidate Roper, with a charming photo showing him giving a speech in front of Nazi flags and paraphernalia.
[photo at site]
No Con wants to comment on Billy Roper I guess.

Forum List

Back