White House Knew Vaccines Were Killing People Two Years Ago

Nope, the booster shots were what Biden mandated.....and they started causing horrible side-effects.

Indeed. This is why the Globaltarian Elitists are now trying to change the narrative to "we didn't force anyone - people voluntarily took the 'vaccines'). Hence my policy:

"35. It is my policy to not allow the Covidian Tyrants who now are saying "mistakes were made" and "nobody could have known" to get way with it. It is my policy to state loudly and clearly that many us did know and were censored, banned, punished, denied health care, fired from jobs, deplatformed, demonetized, and held under house arrest because we Told The Truth and did not support the Globalist Authortarian Narrative."

Just checking to make sure you really mean it. You are also making sure your friends and families don’t take it right?

Anddddddddd….…..

The entire continent of Europe.

Yes, I am that freaking powerful!

Now off to bed lil fella

Anddddddddd….…..

The entire continent of Europe.

Yes, I am that freaking powerful!

Now off to bed lil fella
Nah. Leave Europe out of this. Just make sure your retard friends don't take it. Promise?

Nah. Leave Europe out of this. Just make sure your retard friends don't take it. Promise?
You’re the one that wants to force the mindless to do what you want.

Folks I know are smart enough to make they’re own minds up.

You’re the one that wants to force the mindless to do what you want.

Folks I know are smart enough to make they’re own minds up.
Sure. But you are going to encourage them not to take the vaccine, right?

No courage of your convictions, eh? :itsok:
No, ya see, the difference between you and your friends, and me and mine, is, we freely exchange ideas and each is allowed, after discussion, to live life as they choose.

You? You probably mandate adherence to your opinion, or you claim they want to kill grandma! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

No, ya see, the difference between you and your friends, and me and mine, is, we freely exchange ideas and each is allowed, after discussion, to live life as they choose.

You? You probably mandate adherence to your opinion, or you claim they want to kill grandma! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
My…my…all them words…. Just to convince me that you don’t have the courage of your convictions? Sure, I believe you. :itsok:

My…my…all them words…. Just to convince me that you don’t have the courage of your convictions? Sure, I believe you. :itsok:

Did your cult tell ya to say that Junior?

And you can’t say no, cuz, well, you got no brain of your own.

Did your cult tell ya to say that Junior?

And you can’t say no, cuz, well, you got no brain of your own.
That's OK, bud. Not everyone can live up to their convictions. No need to keep getting defensive. I understand. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

That's OK, bud. Not everyone can live up to their convictions. No need to keep getting defensive. I understand. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
WTF?

You’re a loony toon. What’s your pronoun Lucy.

Troll elsewhere

Forum List

Back