White House Knew Vaccines Were Killing People Two Years Ago

Brrrrrr… That wasn’t my question, retard. I will ask it again.

How are the boosters different from the vaccine? Go.

The question is moot by my response. They aren't different, but the human body has plenty of evidence that it can react differently to the same substance at different times.

The question is moot by my response. They aren't different, but the human body has plenty of evidence that it can react differently to the same substance at different times.
Everybody is different. We do differ in our reactions to medications. That is hardly new. People may react differently to boosters. But then, they also react differently to vaccines.

And yet... you agree that the vaccines and the boosters are no different. If so, then why blame Biden for the boosters and yet give a free pass to the orange douchebag?

So, nope. You haven't proven anything. Try again. Prove either that the vaccine and the boosters are different or prove that there is a scientific fact that everyone reacts negatively to boosters and not to the vaccine. Go.

Everybody is different. We do differ in our reactions to medications. That is hardly new. People may react differently to boosters. But then, they also react differently to vaccines.

And yet... you agree that the vaccines and the boosters are no different. If so, then why blame Biden for the boosters and yet give a free pass to the orange douchebag?

So, nope. You haven't proven anything. Try again. Prove either that the vaccine and the boosters are different or prove that there is a scientific fact that everyone reacts negatively to boosters and not to the vaccine. Go.

it's not about the vaccines, it's about the mandates. forcing people to get them instead of doing their own risk assessment.

You are intentionally aruging the wrong point, hack.

it's not about the vaccines, it's about the mandates. forcing people to get them instead of doing their own risk assessment.

You are intentionally aruging the wrong point, hack.
So, you conceded that the vaccines and the boosters are the same? And no proof that our body reacts differently to boosters over the vaccines? Yes or No?

Let's settle that before we move on to the mandates. Your move. Go.

So, you conceded that the vaccines and the boosters are the same? And no proof that our body reacts differently to boosters over the vaccines? Yes or No?

Let's settle that before we move on to the mandates. Your move. Go.

Were the boosters re-formulated for different variants?

Are there zero cases of people not reacting to the first shot but reacting to the booster?

All this becomes moot without the mandates because then it's the person's choice. I got 2 shots voluntarily, then got COVID, so I didn't get the 3rd, yet I was almost banned from my 25th College Reunion because I wasn't "fully vaccinated"

Are there zero cases of people not reacting to the first shot but reacting to the booster?

All this becomes moot without the mandates because then it's the person's choice. I got 2 shots voluntarily, then got COVID, so I didn't get the 3rd, yet I was almost banned from my 25th College Reunion because I wasn't "fully vaccinated"
Are you asking me? I thought you said you had proof. Do you?

Again, before we talk about the mandates, let's settle this question. I ask again:

Do you concede that the vaccines and the boosters are the same and that our body reacts the same to boosters as to the vaccines? Yes or No?

If No to either or both questions, provide proof. Go.

Then we can talk about the mandates. Go.

Are you asking me? I thought you said you had proof. Do you?

Again, before we talk about the mandates, let's settle this question. I ask again:

Do you concede that the vaccines and the boosters are the same and that our body reacts the same to boosters as to the vaccines? Yes or No?

If No to either question. Provide proof. Go.

Then we can talk about the mandates. Go.

The mandates are the reason for the rest of the discussion.

No. If you are going to play the yes no game you get a no, and you can cram it up your ass.

Find your own fucking proof. GIYF.

You can talk to Kamala's dildo.

The first question can't be answered. It's Big Pharma esoterica.

So if you're going to do conspiracies, may as well choose quality.

'After twenty years of modeling exercises, the CIA - working with medical technocrats like Anthony Fauci and billionaire Internet tycoons -- had pulled off the ultimate coup d'etat: some 250 years after America's historic revolt against entrenched oligarchy and authoritarian rule, the American experiment with self-government was over. The oligarchy was restored, and these gentlemen and their spymasters had equipped the rising technocracy with new tools of control unimaginable to King George or to any other tyrant in history.'
(RFK Jr., op cit p. 433)

The mandates are the reason for the rest of the discussion.

No. If you are going to play the yes no game you get a no, and you can cram it up your ass.

Find your own fucking proof. GIYF.

You can talk to Kamala's dildo.
LOL I knew you couldn’t prove any of your bs assertions. It always ends like this with you, retards. :itsok:

Ok, let’s talk about the mandates. Prove that everyone was affected. Go.

LOL I knew you couldn’t prove any of your bs assertions. It always ends like this with you, retards. :itsok:

Ok, let’s talk about the mandates. Prove that everyone was affected. Go.

Why everyone? The fact that one person was mandated makes it an issue.

It's always the same with spectrum riding idiots like you, you focus on one little thing, bend it, and pretend that due to that the entire issue isn't an issue.

It's a tired hack play, from a tired hack poster.

Why everyone? The fact that one person was mandated makes it an issue.

It's always the same with spectrum riding idiots like you, you focus on one little thing, bend it, and pretend that due to that the entire issue isn't an issue.

It's a tired hack play, from a tired hack poster.
Ok, so you agree that only a few were affected? Good.

Now, out of the few who were affected, how many died or had issues? Prove with reliable sources. Go.

Ok, so you agree that only a few were affected? Good.

Now, out of the few who were affected, how many died or had issues? Prove with reliable sources. Go.

Figured you were on the spectrum.

The thing is we don't know because no one who has the resources to look wants to know.

The thing is we don't know because no one who has the resources to look wants to know.
He is a loyal follower of Josef Mengele.

Next question the board tard will ask? How many were left handed.

So, you got nothing? Let's see what we learned here.

You first claim that vaccines are dangerous. When pressed, you changed it to boosters.

When pressed to prove that boosters are somehow different from vaccines, you could not come up with anything.

You claim people have been mandated to take the vaccine/boosters. When pressed, you changed it to some people are mandated.

When asked to prove how some people who have been mandated are being affected, you came up with...wait for it... you got nothing!

In other words, every single thing you have claimed turned out to be bullshit. The usual claptrap that you retards keeps singing in the right-wing echo chamber to scare yourselves silly.

Poor retards. No wonder you guys are so mad and scared all the time. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

So, you got nothing? Let's see what we learned here.

You first claim that vaccines are dangerous. When pressed, you changed it to boosters.

When pressed to prove that boosters are somehow different from vaccines, you could not come up with anything.

You claim people have been mandated to take the vaccine/boosters. When pressed, you changed it to some people are mandated.

When asked to prove how some people who have been mandated are being affected, you came up with...wait for it... you got nothing!

In other words, every single thing you have claimed turned out to be bullshit. The usual claptrap that you retards keeps singing in the right-wing echo chamber to scare yourselves silly.

Poor retards. No wonder you guys are so mad and scared all the time. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Aren’t you darling? Bet you’re all a giggle aintcha.

Actually, I am laughing at you retards. I always do.

But, thanks for checking in.
You like looking like a scared rabbit?

Remember when you dolts were saying us that didn’t fall for the vaccine scam we’re all goin to die?

How depressed you must be now. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

You like looking like a scared rabbit?

Remember when you dolts were saying us that didn’t fall for the vaccine scam we’re all goin to die?

How depressed you must be now. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Good for you. But you do promise that you will never take the vaccine, right? Please. Pretty please?

Forum List

Back