White Hot female commentator fired for racist remarks

581790_10151406929317740_511214098_n.jpg

she is still under criminal investigation but know contemporary Washington (a playground for the wealthy and well-connected) that Grifter/sell-out will prolly get away

Reporters Grill White House Into ‘Admitting’ Hillary Clinton is Under ‘Criminal Investigation’

Pretty sure she has lots of mirrors. Why do you ask?
She's butt ugly. Correction...she's big butt ugly.

And, yes, the white chick is hot but because she's white asslips can't admit it. Surprise!...surprise!
I wouldnt call the sports caster butt ugly but she is in no way hot.

There are some hot white women. Not very many IMO but there are some. Take Jessica Biel for example. Now this is what you call a hot white girl.

Latest-Jessica-Biel-HD-Wallpaper-Free-Download1-1024x768.jpg

Pretty sure she has lots of mirrors. Why do you ask?
She's butt ugly. Correction...she's big butt ugly.

And, yes, the white chick is hot but because she's white asslips can't admit it. Surprise!...surprise!
I wouldnt call the sports caster butt ugly but she is in no way hot.

There are some hot white women. Not very many IMO but there are some. Take Jessica Biel for example. Now this is what you call a hot white girl.

Latest-Jessica-Biel-HD-Wallpaper-Free-Download1-1024x768.jpg
ummm..... she has a frying pan face but I digress

This thread is about a dopey white girl making racist remarks. Understand? :banghead:

Thank god we ruined another persons life over petty nonsense......,,,can you imagine what would have happened if she made a muslim joke....omg

We are safe now yes sir.......not one sports announcer or commentator worth listening to anymore due to crap like this

Forum List

Back