White Hats documentation of 15 Tillion Dollars

Spectre13

Sep 20, 2011
Spring, Texas
I don't know if anyone has seen this but it both scares me and makes me sick to think about. If this is true, the White Hats reports #37 states with alleged back-up of a speech given by Lord Blackheath in the UK parliment stating a cabal of very high ranking people in the in various areas are named for stealing 15 trillion dollars from America and transferred the funds 5 trillion at a time with no oversight. The demands from the White Hats name Tim Geitner and James Dimon from JP Morgan Chase as part of this. This has to come from the highest levels of government going through JP Morgan Chase. This flew under MI6's radar and everyone in the UK government. The most disturbing thing is this amount of cash transfers should have thrown up all kinds of red flags, but did not. How is that possible? Had to be people in the fed and top level people in the UK. Here is the link for the full story. The White Hats Report: February 27, 2012 - White Hats Report #37. Check it out for yourselves. If you think this is credible, please pass it on to everyone you know. this can't get swept under the carpet by high ranking people, as this may go very deep in several areas.
Thanks for playing along...

Forum List

Back