White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

Anders Breivik, for one. Here's a group who tracked such activities on cites like Stormfront

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE
Brevick was inspired by terrorists of all stripes, including Islamists.
It's the government's role to secure our rights. How sad for you that you do not know even that.

And if one of our rights is not associating with people we do not want to, I believe. The government has no right to tell you one thing about that.
A private business has the right to protect themselves from liabilities imposed upon them by a customer using their services to violate the law.

Is that it? I don't think so.
It's exactly that. Network Solutions even cited stormfront's said violations of their terms of use policies. No business is forced to support a custom using their services to violate the law.

I am talking about the government making personal decisions on who you associate or do business with. Try to keep up. Stormfront being taken off the internet makes the internet look bad not Stormfront.
You're an idiot, who cares what you're talking about if you're trying to divert the thread?

This thread is not about the government. It's about a private business terminating services to a customer because the customer violated their terms of service.

Brevick was inspired by terrorists of all stripes, including Islamists.
And if one of our rights is not associating with people we do not want to, I believe. The government has no right to tell you one thing about that.
A private business has the right to protect themselves from liabilities imposed upon them by a customer using their services to violate the law.

It's exactly that. Network Solutions even cited stormfront's said violations of their terms of use policies. No business is forced to support a custom using their services to violate the law.

I am talking about the government making personal decisions on who you associate or do business with. Try to keep up. Stormfront being taken off the internet makes the internet look bad not Stormfront.
You're an idiot, who cares what you're talking about if you're trying to divert the thread?

This thread is not about the government. It's about a private business terminating services to a customer because the customer violated their terms of service.
Sorry I did not know you are that important that you can't back up(or need to) what you say. My mistake. Carry on.

Sorry I did not know you are that important that you can't back up(or need to) what you say. My mistake. Carry on.
Can you not be an idiot? This thread is not about the government. It's about a contract between a business and a customer of theirs. I've backed up what I said. Network Solutions stated the reason they dropped stormfront.com. I posted their position. I posted Network Solutions' Acceptable Use Policy to demonstrate where stormfront.com violated that agreement. So who knows what you think I didn't back up? :dunno:

[
Can you not be an idiot? This thread is not about the government. It's about a contract between a business and a customer of theirs. I've backed up what I said. Network Solutions stated the reason they dropped stormfront.com. I posted their position. I posted Network Solutions' Acceptable Use Policy to demonstrate where stormfront.com violated that agreement. So who knows what you think I didn't back up? :dunno:

Yes. Network solutions has a policy saying no service for white nationalists and bakers have a policy of no service for queers. Why is one ok but the other isn't.?

If you can force a bakery to bake a faggot cake then you should also force a webhosting site to host a white supremacist web site. Or are you a hypocrite?

You're one fucked up bitch.

Liberals say the two cases are entirely different since child molesting faggots are good people but white nationalists trying to end the racism of affirmative action are bad people.

[

Yes. Network solutions has a policy saying no service for white nationalists and bakers have a policy of no service for queers. Why is one ok but the other isn't.?
Don't be so fucking stupid. Network Solutions does not have a policy of saying no to white nationalists.

Really? Where does the constitution say that.? It appears to everyone else that the constitution explicitly says judges CANNOT repeal laws.!!

Really you ignorant monkey. Go read Article 3 section 2 of the constitution. Basically Congress gets to make laws but the Judicial branch decides if they are legal.

"The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority.........."

HAHAHA. As the board has explained to you in the past, repealing laws is NOT a judicial power. It's a legislative power. THINK, white-hater.
Repeal, Declare unconstitutional and trash the law is the same thing. If you want to get wrapped up in technicalities because of your limited brain power then go ahead.

Your brain must be addled. The pathways are physical. Dont embarrass yourself. I do this for a living. Do you really believe that the ip packets that are transmitted around the world dont travel on a physical medium? What are you going do? Have everyone on your internet use bluetooth? You do realize that has a limitation of only 40ft right? Youre going to need an awful lot or repeaters.

That little cable that connects to your modem? Its physical. You own it. Same thing with the cabling from that little connection in the wall to the outside of your home. However after that pathway changes depending on your access. Same with the ownership. The internet is made up of physical connections. It wouldnt even exist without the physical aspects because there would be nothing to send the electrical impulse on.

How DS1 and DS3 Bandwidth Are Related

You say you do this for a living, then you play stupid? Funny.

A massive web of thousands of ISPs (usually cable or telephone, but there's satellite now too) own the "cable" from your house connects to, and it's the ISP that connects their privately owned data cables into the other ISPs privately owned data cables; and creates the infrastructure of the internet at large, however, the "internet" is /not/ those cables. The internet is a network of public networks. It's usage and access is more akin to software outside each individual host computer/server who chooses to run "cable" and plug into the internet so folks can "call" them (via the same ISPs typically.) No new cable is needed to run an internet 2.0.

To fit that concept into my analogy - The ISP is like the landlord of the office building and I'm an individual business in said office building; I "rent" space [bandwidth] from the ISP [on their cables.] If I want to create a private global network with another "office building" anywhere in the world I would not have to lay new cables; it would use the existing cables. The only part that changes is the non-physical shit, the "software" side of it. If I were to connect to your personal computer that creates a new "network," if more people connect to me or to you, and more people connect to those people etc, you have an "internet."

In fact, just to hammer home your foolishness on the subject; Stormfront did exactly what I've laid out, they de facto created an internet 2.0 and accessed their forum server using the existing internet 'cables' but completely bypassing the Network Solutions registrar [top tier or "global phone book" of my analogy] by changing some "software" on their computer.

----

See: Stormfront members bypass domain seizure to access banned neo-Nazi forums

"A handful of longtime Stormfront users – registered members of what watchdogs have labeled one of the internet’s most infamous hate sites – have circumvented the practically unprecedented domain seizure and are continuing to post on its forums, registrar be damned.

Network Solutions, Stormfront’s domain registrar, booted the website from its address last Friday, Aug. 25, effectively displacing it from its URL of 22 years, Stormfront.org, and locking out its owner and administrator, 64-year-old Florida resident and former Ku Klux Klan leader Don Black.

But through formats like radio broadcasts and other white nationalists forums, Stormfront users taken to sharing instructions enabling fellow members to still access their online stomping grounds by slightly modifying a file on their computers.

“There is a way to get there because our servers are still up,” Mr. Black told listeners during Friday’s broadcast of Stormfront Radio, adding: “It involves putting one line in your ‘host’ file.”

----

See also: Yes, Virginia, You Can Still Access Stormfront: Here’s How

On Windows, Mac, or Linux computers, all you need to do is edit your hosts file. Just add this line, standing all alone by itself, to the existing hosts file with Notepad or a similar text editor:

104.20.30.134 stormfront.org www.stormfront.org

As an alternative, you can also use this (but don’t use both at the same time):

104.20.32.134 stormfront.org www.stormfront.org

---

The above is exactly what the registrar's like Network Solutions, Tucows, Godaddy, etc. do, they host and manage a huge text file that redirects domain names to their respective IP addresses (or in my analogy the business name to their phone number) Internet 2.0 would simply require someone to host a similar text file and let people access [query] it.
Its obvious you dont realize that even the satellite companies have a network that connects by physical means to the internet. I didnt bother reading the rest of your post except the end because its so obvious you dont know what you are talking about. Its funny you listed how to edit a Linux/Unix host file. The IP that its pointing at is a physical piece of hardware eventually.only reachable by physical means. That little work around you listed doesnt circumvent the internet. Its used only for local resolution. It tells that computer in order to reach the URL of stormfront that it needs to point to that new IP. it cant control what routers will do with the traffic on the internet. If the organizations that own those means cuts them off they cant do anything. You cant even exist on the internet without the permission of IANA who ultimately gives out public IP addresses even though its now delegated to ARIN. Where do you think stormfront gets its IP address from? You dont just get to make up your IP address. Its assigned. :laugh:

Have at you and continue to think you're smart when you're in the wrong :)
i think I'll trust my 20 plus years in the Network engineering and VoIP Collaboration field over your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject.
laugh.gif

I've got a few years on ya pup. I built my first public network server before the internet really even existed. You're wrapped up in your little world of cables and routers at the bottom "private" tier (aka network engineering and creating private LANS), and not listening to what I'm telling you about the non-physical side being what actually directs the flow of traffic on the internet itself. Look around the internet and you'll save yourself the embarrassment. I mean seriously, you just used video phone calls as a "knowledge reference" for how the internet works son... Please. The network engineer part is slightly more impressive sounding at least. Either way, your job experience has little to nothing to do with the resolution of domain names on the internet; and if you actually have such experience under your belt you damn well know it. Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I do so enjoy geeking out with a fellow computer nerd, even if the nerd in question is attempting to bullshit a crowd.

Perhaps missed the day(s) where they taught about the function of the hosts file and it's automated replacement [for the internet] by the DNS system in the 80s. Here's a quick refresher course (relevance emphasis added):

hosts (file) - Wikipedia - "The computer file hosts is an operating system file that maps hostnames to IP addresses. It is a plain text file. Originally a file named HOSTS.TXT was manually maintained and made available via file sharing by Stanford Research Institute for the ARPANET membership, containing the hostnames and address of hosts as contributed for inclusion by member organizations. The Domain Name System, first described in 1983 and implemented in 1984, automated the publication process and provided instantaneous and dynamic hostname resolution in the rapidly growing network. In modern operating systems, the hosts file remains an alternative name resolution mechanism, configurable often as part of facilities such as the Name Service Switch as either the primary method or as a fallback method."

Hostname - Wikipedia - "In computer networking, a hostname (archaically nodename) is a label that is assigned to a device connected to a computer network and that is used to identify the device in various forms of electronic communication, such as the World Wide Web. Hostnames may be simple names consisting of a single word or phrase, or they may be structured."

IP address - Wikipedia - "An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing."

DNS Name Resolution - "DNS name resolution is nothing but resolving host names, such as www.nixcraft.com, to their corresponding IP addresses. DNS works as the “phone book” for the Internet by translating hostname into IP address or vise versa. Most DNS server stores following information:

a) Hostname and their IP address
b) List of mail server and their IP address for given domain name
c) Anti spam configuration and much more.

Without DNS name resolution, nothing will work on the Internet. Nobody likes to remember IP address, so DNS is foundation of many Internet services such as web, proxy, email and so on."

Domain Name System (DNS) - "The DNS enables domain names to stay constant while the underlying network topology and IP addresses change. This provides stability at the application level while enabling network applications to find and communicate with each other using the Internet protocol no matter how the underlying physical network changes."

^^ And it is that last bit right there that you get fucked up on. The physical network has no impact on the routing to websites - that is the realm of DNS. It is also why Stormfront users can still access their server, despite their domain name being jacked - because the site /still/ exits on the physical web and still has an IP address that ANYONE can access simply by changing their hosts file to resolve "stormfront.com" to the relevant IP address of the site; DNS registrar Network Solutions is completely /unneeded/ in the process - they can be bypassed simply and easily. Which is exactly how one would start an internet 2.0, create new DNS registrar - just as one would do with HOSTS file and boom! new IP address to domain name resolution.

See also how this would be implemented on the "client" side - How to Bypass OpenDNS Internet Security
OK so now youre claiming you invented the internet before it was invented yet your posting something as mundane as what a host file does and what the DNS protocol does.

Hate to break it to you but the below statement is false. If DNS didnt exist you could still have an internet. You posted the definition of DNS but you dont seem to understand it.

"Without DNS name resolution, nothing will work on the Internet. Nobody likes to remember IP address, so DNS is foundation of many Internet services such as web, proxy, email and so on."

Let me explain it laymans terms. When you type www.google.com, all DNS does is translate that to an IP address. You dont need DNS. All you have to do is type this in your browser.

http : // 74.125.199.103

You say you do this for a living, then you play stupid? Funny.

A massive web of thousands of ISPs (usually cable or telephone, but there's satellite now too) own the "cable" from your house connects to, and it's the ISP that connects their privately owned data cables into the other ISPs privately owned data cables; and creates the infrastructure of the internet at large, however, the "internet" is /not/ those cables. The internet is a network of public networks. It's usage and access is more akin to software outside each individual host computer/server who chooses to run "cable" and plug into the internet so folks can "call" them (via the same ISPs typically.) No new cable is needed to run an internet 2.0.

To fit that concept into my analogy - The ISP is like the landlord of the office building and I'm an individual business in said office building; I "rent" space [bandwidth] from the ISP [on their cables.] If I want to create a private global network with another "office building" anywhere in the world I would not have to lay new cables; it would use the existing cables. The only part that changes is the non-physical shit, the "software" side of it. If I were to connect to your personal computer that creates a new "network," if more people connect to me or to you, and more people connect to those people etc, you have an "internet."

In fact, just to hammer home your foolishness on the subject; Stormfront did exactly what I've laid out, they de facto created an internet 2.0 and accessed their forum server using the existing internet 'cables' but completely bypassing the Network Solutions registrar [top tier or "global phone book" of my analogy] by changing some "software" on their computer.

----

See: Stormfront members bypass domain seizure to access banned neo-Nazi forums

"A handful of longtime Stormfront users – registered members of what watchdogs have labeled one of the internet’s most infamous hate sites – have circumvented the practically unprecedented domain seizure and are continuing to post on its forums, registrar be damned.

Network Solutions, Stormfront’s domain registrar, booted the website from its address last Friday, Aug. 25, effectively displacing it from its URL of 22 years, Stormfront.org, and locking out its owner and administrator, 64-year-old Florida resident and former Ku Klux Klan leader Don Black.

But through formats like radio broadcasts and other white nationalists forums, Stormfront users taken to sharing instructions enabling fellow members to still access their online stomping grounds by slightly modifying a file on their computers.

“There is a way to get there because our servers are still up,” Mr. Black told listeners during Friday’s broadcast of Stormfront Radio, adding: “It involves putting one line in your ‘host’ file.”

----

See also: Yes, Virginia, You Can Still Access Stormfront: Here’s How

On Windows, Mac, or Linux computers, all you need to do is edit your hosts file. Just add this line, standing all alone by itself, to the existing hosts file with Notepad or a similar text editor:

104.20.30.134 stormfront.org www.stormfront.org

As an alternative, you can also use this (but don’t use both at the same time):

104.20.32.134 stormfront.org www.stormfront.org

---

The above is exactly what the registrar's like Network Solutions, Tucows, Godaddy, etc. do, they host and manage a huge text file that redirects domain names to their respective IP addresses (or in my analogy the business name to their phone number) Internet 2.0 would simply require someone to host a similar text file and let people access [query] it.
Its obvious you dont realize that even the satellite companies have a network that connects by physical means to the internet. I didnt bother reading the rest of your post except the end because its so obvious you dont know what you are talking about. Its funny you listed how to edit a Linux/Unix host file. The IP that its pointing at is a physical piece of hardware eventually.only reachable by physical means. That little work around you listed doesnt circumvent the internet. Its used only for local resolution. It tells that computer in order to reach the URL of stormfront that it needs to point to that new IP. it cant control what routers will do with the traffic on the internet. If the organizations that own those means cuts them off they cant do anything. You cant even exist on the internet without the permission of IANA who ultimately gives out public IP addresses even though its now delegated to ARIN. Where do you think stormfront gets its IP address from? You dont just get to make up your IP address. Its assigned. :laugh:

i think I'll trust my 20 plus years in the Network engineering and VoIP Collaboration field over your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject.
laugh.gif

I've got a few years on ya pup. I built my first public network server before the internet really even existed. You're wrapped up in your little world of cables and routers at the bottom "private" tier (aka network engineering and creating private LANS), and not listening to what I'm telling you about the non-physical side being what actually directs the flow of traffic on the internet itself. Look around the internet and you'll save yourself the embarrassment. I mean seriously, you just used video phone calls as a "knowledge reference" for how the internet works son... Please. The network engineer part is slightly more impressive sounding at least. Either way, your job experience has little to nothing to do with the resolution of domain names on the internet; and if you actually have such experience under your belt you damn well know it. Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I do so enjoy geeking out with a fellow computer nerd, even if the nerd in question is attempting to bullshit a crowd.

Perhaps missed the day(s) where they taught about the function of the hosts file and it's automated replacement [for the internet] by the DNS system in the 80s. Here's a quick refresher course (relevance emphasis added):

hosts (file) - Wikipedia - "The computer file hosts is an operating system file that maps hostnames to IP addresses. It is a plain text file. Originally a file named HOSTS.TXT was manually maintained and made available via file sharing by Stanford Research Institute for the ARPANET membership, containing the hostnames and address of hosts as contributed for inclusion by member organizations. The Domain Name System, first described in 1983 and implemented in 1984, automated the publication process and provided instantaneous and dynamic hostname resolution in the rapidly growing network. In modern operating systems, the hosts file remains an alternative name resolution mechanism, configurable often as part of facilities such as the Name Service Switch as either the primary method or as a fallback method."

Hostname - Wikipedia - "In computer networking, a hostname (archaically nodename) is a label that is assigned to a device connected to a computer network and that is used to identify the device in various forms of electronic communication, such as the World Wide Web. Hostnames may be simple names consisting of a single word or phrase, or they may be structured."

IP address - Wikipedia - "An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing."

DNS Name Resolution - "DNS name resolution is nothing but resolving host names, such as www.nixcraft.com, to their corresponding IP addresses. DNS works as the “phone book” for the Internet by translating hostname into IP address or vise versa. Most DNS server stores following information:

Without DNS name resolution, nothing will work on the Internet. Nobody likes to remember IP address, so DNS is foundation of many Internet services such as web, proxy, email and so on."

Domain Name System (DNS) - "The DNS enables domain names to stay constant while the underlying network topology and IP addresses change. This provides stability at the application level while enabling network applications to find and communicate with each other using the Internet protocol no matter how the underlying physical network changes."

^^ And it is that last bit right there that you get fucked up on. The physical network has no impact on the routing to websites - that is the realm of DNS. It is also why Stormfront users can still access their server, despite their domain name being jacked - because the site /still/ exits on the physical web and still has an IP address that ANYONE can access simply by changing their hosts file to resolve "stormfront.com" to the relevant IP address of the site; DNS registrar Network Solutions is completely /unneeded/ in the process - they can be bypassed simply and easily. Which is exactly how one would start an internet 2.0, create new DNS registrar - just as one would do with HOSTS file and boom! new IP address to domain name resolution.

See also how this would be implemented on the "client" side - How to Bypass OpenDNS Internet Security
OK so now youre claiming you invented the internet before it was invented yet your posting something as mundane as what a host file does and what the DNS protocol does.

Hate to break it to you but the below statement is false. If DNS didnt exist you could still have an internet. You posted the definition of DNS but you dont seem to understand it.

"Without DNS name resolution, nothing will work on the Internet. Nobody likes to remember IP address, so DNS is foundation of many Internet services such as web, proxy, email and so on."

Let me explain it laymans terms. When you type www.google.com, all DNS does is translate that to an IP address. You dont need DNS. All you have to do is type this in your browser.

Uhm no, I never claimed to "invent the internet" dumbass I said I had a "public network server" - which you should know all about if you had any formal training in your claimed fields. Go look up BBS's, and their predecessors "mainframes," and get back to me when you're educated.

As for your note on the without DNS internet wouldn't work quote, that's actually not my statement it's cyberciti.biz as denoted by the link to them - but you're right to call it out - just as I did, and have been for days. DNS just controls the redirection of domain names (www.blahblahblah.com) to computer/server locations (their individual IPs) on the internet. That's exactly what /you/ have been arguing /AGAINST/ this entire time. Christ...

Moving on though, thank you for finally admitting I was right so we can tell the posters who might be still reading this the truth about "pathways" on the internet being little more than DNS text entries on a database server.

So from the top when you apparently had a brain fart and exposed yourself as either an idiot, a liar, a troll, or most likely all three.

We can create an internet 2.0 using a different DNS system. Call it THE free speech zone. It'd be low population for a while, but you know how lefties work, they must always have a cause so eventually there will be nothing allowed to be spoken about on internet 1.0 and the honest folk would start seeking refuge from the fascists [upgrading to 2.0].

How would you do that since you dont own any pathways? You would need to connect via some medium.

The pathway's are not physical so no one "owns" them nor needs to install them per say. Each computer/server (and these days, TV's, phones, security systems, etc.) on the planet technically has it's own unique accessible IP that could theoretically be accessed from anywhere in the world (were it not for IT security systems to prevent it.) However folks tend to not like recalling a string of numbers to find a certain site (computer/server) like say Bing anyway. The current "internet" system was created to help give meaning to the long string of numbers that addresses each computer/server.
Clip relevant portion [...]
For an entirely new internet 2.0 one just needs to create a new database equivalent to IANA [Europe] & ICANN [America] (which is essentially akin to making a new "global" phone book.) No new cables need to be run to do it, it's just a change of whom the specific number sets get routed through. The "pathway" is not a physical thing that one company, or even a few companies, can own because it consists of millions, perhaps trillions, of individual computers/servers connected together through thousands or millions of networks - which these days can even connect through the air (wireless) so there's not really anything to have ownership of, even considering any physical cabling that may or may not be in use.

Could also create a 2.0 through ISPs [internet service providers] they are the only real "owners" of any tangible physical connectivity to the internet network but anyone can start an ISP and any customers can pay them for access - the ISPs are akin to the old school operator who plugs their individual network of "phones" [their internet user customers] into the global telephone system at large [the internet.] Thus, instructing (or creating) an ISP to connect up to a different "internet network top tier registry" (internet 2.0's global phone book) is as nearly easy as printing out a new phone book (create a new top tier registry database) because the phone numbers (IP addresses) all exist and are accessible regardless of where the operator (ISP) plugs into the telephone system (internet).

To reiterate - Internet 2.0 could be created rather easily making new DNS servers to query - no new "cables" or "physical" thing really needs to be laid/installed to do it. A server for the new DNS database, but anyone can hook one of those up to the internet, maybe a browser that sends the clients to the new DNS server (instead of internet 1.0s) but that'd just be a convenience thing so folks didn't have to mess with their computer configuration files.

laugh.gif

Uhm no, I never claimed to "invent the internet" dumbass I said I had a "public network server" - which you should know all about if you had any formal training in your claimed fields. Go look up BBS's, and their predecessors "mainframes," and get back to me when you're educated.

As for your note on the without DNS internet wouldn't work quote, that's actually not my statement it's cyberciti.biz as denoted by the link to them - but you're right to call it out - just as I did, and have been for days. DNS just controls the redirection of domain names (www.blahblahblah.com) to computer/server locations (their individual IPs) on the internet. That's exactly what /you/ have been arguing /AGAINST/ this entire time. Christ...

Moving on though, thank you for finally admitting I was right so we can tell the posters who might be still reading this the truth about "pathways" on the internet being little more than DNS text entries on a database server.

So from the top when you apparently had a brain fart and exposed yourself as either an idiot, a liar, a troll, or most likely all three.

We can create an internet 2.0 using a different DNS system. Call it THE free speech zone. It'd be low population for a while, but you know how lefties work, they must always have a cause so eventually there will be nothing allowed to be spoken about on internet 1.0 and the honest folk would start seeking refuge from the fascists [upgrading to 2.0].

How would you do that since you dont own any pathways? You would need to connect via some medium.

The pathway's are not physical so no one "owns" them nor needs to install them per say. Each computer/server (and these days, TV's, phones, security systems, etc.) on the planet technically has it's own unique accessible IP that could theoretically be accessed from anywhere in the world (were it not for IT security systems to prevent it.) However folks tend to not like recalling a string of numbers to find a certain site (computer/server) like say Bing anyway. The current "internet" system was created to help give meaning to the long string of numbers that addresses each computer/server.
For an entirely new internet 2.0 one just needs to create a new database equivalent to IANA [Europe] & ICANN [America] (which is essentially akin to making a new "global" phone book.) No new cables need to be run to do it, it's just a change of whom the specific number sets get routed through. The "pathway" is not a physical thing that one company, or even a few companies, can own because it consists of millions, perhaps trillions, of individual computers/servers connected together through thousands or millions of networks - which these days can even connect through the air (wireless) so there's not really anything to have ownership of, even considering any physical cabling that may or may not be in use.

Could also create a 2.0 through ISPs [internet service providers] they are the only real "owners" of any tangible physical connectivity to the internet network but anyone can start an ISP and any customers can pay them for access - the ISPs are akin to the old school operator who plugs their individual network of "phones" [their internet user customers] into the global telephone system at large [the internet.] Thus, instructing (or creating) an ISP to connect up to a different "internet network top tier registry" (internet 2.0's global phone book) is as nearly easy as printing out a new phone book (create a new top tier registry database) because the phone numbers (IP addresses) all exist and are accessible regardless of where the operator (ISP) plugs into the telephone system (internet).

To reiterate - Internet 2.0 could be created rather easily making new DNS servers to query - no new "cables" or "physical" thing really needs to be laid/installed to do it. A server for the new DNS database, but anyone can hook one of those up to the internet, maybe a browser that sends the clients to the new DNS server (instead of internet 1.0s) but that'd just be a convenience thing so folks didn't have to mess with their computer configuration files.

I didnt say you were right. I said you didnt know what you were talking about. How did people access your public network server?

I think youre confused. I can have a million DNS servers in my home. If I dont have an internet connection no one in the world can connect to me except me. In your theoretical world how do other computers link to my DNS servers without crossing public domain boundaries? In your brainfart you still havent explained that feat.

laugh.gif

I didnt say you were right. I said you didnt know what you were talking about. How did people access your public network server?

I think youre confused. I can have a million DNS servers in my home. If I dont have an internet connection no one in the world can connect to me except me. In your theoretical world how do other computers link to my DNS servers without crossing public domain boundaries? In your brainfart you still havent explained that feat.

Yes it did dear, you're apparently too stupid to read it. For the third time:

laugh.gif

I already pointed out that was pipe dream. Only someone illiterate or someone that had no clue what they were talking about would suggest such an asinine thing. You do realize that "wireless" has a limited range (not to mention the bandwidth issues) and it still has to go through a physical infrastructure to be passed on right? Your internet 2.0 would be a gigantic bottle neck using wireless as its primary medium even if you used a physical backbone. Now lets the address the real obvious flaw. Who is transmitting the wireless signals?

I also noted you still havent explained how people connected to your server without going through a physical medium.

[

Remember, you are the one who keeps saying "THINK!". When will you start?

StormCunt was on Network Solutions since 1995. There was no policy against white nationalists. There have been over 100 murders attributed to Storm users.

There is also an excellent description of the low lifes that inhabited that site. Psychologists call them "wound collectors".

"“A typical murderer drawn to the racist forum Stormfront.org is a frustrated, unemployed, white adult male living with his mother or an estranged spouse or girlfriend,” wrote the SPL in 2014. “She is the sole provider in the household. Forensic psychologists call him a ‘wound collector.’ Instead of building his resume, seeking employment or further education, he projects his grievances on society and searches the Internet for an excuse or an explanation unrelated to his behavior or the choices he has made in life.”" (boldface is mine)

At last you have posted something we can all celebrate.

We??? Only free speech haters like you celebrate this.
Moron... free speech is a protection from the government trying to silence you. Whereas webhosting is a private business and racism is not a protected class.
So you would be in favor of shutting down BLM websites?
If a webhost chose to do so because a BLM website was threatening to physically assault and kill others, absolutely. Again, it's a private business. Even worse, webhosts could be held liable for hosting sites that promote violence against others if such violence is then carried out.

Does 5 dead cops meet your standards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There have been over 100 murders attributed to Storm users.

Attributed?? HAHAHA . WTF does that mean.? I attribute 100 murders to BLM.

You also attributed pedophilia to every single gay man. Of course, then, when you were called on that lie, you tried to go with "I only meant 95%.

Obviously there has never been any policy against white "nationalists" on Network Solutions. But there is existing laws forbidding discrimination.

Moron... free speech is a protection from the government trying to silence you. Whereas webhosting is a private business and racism is not a protected class.
If a webhost chose to do so because a BLM website was threatening to physically assault and kill others, absolutely. Again, it's a private business. Even worse, webhosts could be held liable for hosting sites that promote violence against others if such violence is then carried out.

If the murders of those officers was planned on a BLM website, then shut it down. Otherwise, there is no comparison.

Show the website where BLM threatened to kill cops...

Show the website where BLM threatened to kill cops...
crickets.jpg

I already pointed out that was pipe dream. Only someone illiterate or someone that had no clue what they were talking about would suggest such an asinine thing. You do realize that "wireless" has a limited range (not to mention the bandwidth issues) and it still has to go through a physical infrastructure to be passed on right? Your internet 2.0 would be a gigantic bottle neck using wireless as its primary medium even if you used a physical backbone. Now lets the address the real obvious flaw. Who is transmitting the wireless signals?

I also noted you still havent explained how people connected to your server without going through a physical medium.

So we're back to you playing stupid and ignoring the reality that the physical medium already exists again, despite me pointing out it three times; check...

I'm done with ya Asclepias, this is exactly what you always do and why I'd stopped replying to you. You play stupid games to try to get "dat white girl/guy" to jump through hoops because it gives you some kind of ego trip. It's pathetic and I don't have the patience for it. ~SMH~ I suppose I'm a fool for giving you another shot because I thought you were a computer geek like me. Lesson learned, won't happen again. Congratulations on earning one of my very limited "ignore" slots troll boy. ~ciao~

Forum List

Back