longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
“Stay in your homes!”

“Write your social security number on your arm.”

“This is going to be a historical, life-threatening storm.”

25860AF624AF466BA92E3E374D73A921.jpg

And, these egomaniacal “journalists” are doing everything they’re telling YOU not to do. Making them superhuman?

And. here’s the most terrible part of the storm. It’s not the flooding. Or the destruction. Or the loss of life.

It’s that CNN, MSNBC, and others have to drop their constant attacks on President Trump to a bare minimum. They can’t even fault him for his actions as his managerial skills are in full display in coordinating local, state, and federal entities in dealing with the storm.

I’ve watched over the past two days and the faces of the news readers in the studios are laughable. Their pain is almost visible and, when they do have something negative to report like the pardon for the racist sheriff, you can see them light up, their enjoyment clear to all.

And, just who the hell is all this reporting for? People in the storm are certainly far too busy to be sitting in front of their television sets. And for those with loved ones in the area they cannot contact, it only increases their concerns.

I’ll bet they cannot wait for it to be over.

“Stay in your homes!”

And, these egomaniacal “journalists” are doing everything they’re telling YOU not to do. Making them superhuman?

And. here’s the most terrible part of the storm. It’s not the flooding. Or the destruction. Or the loss of life.

It’s that CNN, MSNBC, and others have to drop their constant attacks on President Trump to a bare minimum. They can’t even fault him for his actions as his managerial skills are in full display in coordinating local, state, and federal entities in dealing with the storm.

I’ve watched over the past two days and the faces of the news readers in the studios are laughable. Their pain is almost visible and, when they do have something negative to report like the pardon for the racist sheriff, you can see them light up, their enjoyment clear to all.

And, just who the hell is all this reporting for? People in the storm are certainly far too busy to be sitting in front of their television sets. And for those with loved ones in the area they cannot contact, it only increases their concerns.

Think over dramatization for ratings....... People want drama and drama = ratings, ratings = money.

"Ma'am, you're sitting there with your daughter, you're wet and cold - shivering, you had to wait 36 hours to be rescued, you've lost everything ... HOW DO YOU FEEL?"

'What The...? SERIOUSLY?'

'What The F**k?!?' -- Houston Woman EXPLODES On CNN Reporter [VIDEO]

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the fuck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

CNN cut back to Jim Acosta, who awkwardly said they would go back to the correspondent later because of the “upset family.”

Well, this is retarded.

That's their job. No different from the fire department telling you to get out of a burning building.

“Stay in your homes!”

Complimenting Harvey on how huge and amazing it was and wishing people "good luck" is not "managerial" skills.

Without a strong, independent press, how would we ever know what shoes the FLOTUS is wearing as she touches down on a disaster relief trip?

for those who didn't get it. The OP is about reporters DOING WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU NOT TO DO.

Forum List

Back