White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

No, webhosts are not allowed to do that. They are allowed to deny service to customers who violate their rules. Just like this forum can deny service to anyone who violates their rules.

Well - that baker had a rule against serving faggots.

Admit it - you have lost.. If businesses are allowed to refuse service to white nationalists then anything goes and businesses must be allowed to refuse service to anyone. THINK
Oh? What have I lost? Stormfront is still down and bakers still have to bake cakes for gays.

:dance:
If you think it is the governments decision on who you should serve it is too late for you already.

Last edited:
Absolute bullshit! Anyone who claims all homosexuals are child molesters is either a liar or an idiot. I'll let you choose which fits you best. I'd lean towards you being a liar.

Are you autistic? Don't you understand figures of speech?. When i said "all" i meant like 95% and that is true. The priest scandal proved that. In fact that is why the press won't talk about the priest scandal anymore. THINK, you miserable hater.
So "all" now equals "95%?" In what backwards universe?

And which gays who post here are child molesters?
Why don't you ask them? Do you think one would tell you if they had a criminal record? Think, you miserable self hating doofus.

No, webhosts are not allowed to do that. They are allowed to deny service to customers who violate their rules. Just like this forum can deny service to anyone who violates their rules.

Admit it - you have lost.. If businesses are allowed to refuse service to white nationalists then anything goes and businesses must be allowed to refuse service to anyone. THINK
Oh? What have I lost? Stormfront is still down and bakers still have to bake cakes for gays.

If you think it is the governments decision on who you should serve it is too late for you already.
It's the government's role to secure our rights. How sad for you that you do not know even that.

Absolute bullshit! Anyone who claims all homosexuals are child molesters is either a liar or an idiot. I'll let you choose which fits you best. I'd lean towards you being a liar.

Are you autistic? Don't you understand figures of speech?. When i said "all" i meant like 95% and that is true. The priest scandal proved that. In fact that is why the press won't talk about the priest scandal anymore. THINK, you miserable hater.

Why don't you ask them? Do you think one would tell you if they had a criminal record? Think, you miserable self hating doofus.
Why would I ask them that when I don't believe it's true? The racist I asked does believe it, but he's afraid to stand up for his convictions. :dunno:

Definition of discriminate
discriminated

discriminating

• 1a : to mark or perceive the distinguishing or peculiar features ofDepth perception may be defined as the ability to appreciate or discriminate the third dimension … — H. G. Armstrongb : distinguish, differentiate discriminate hundreds of colors
    • 2: to distinguish by discerning or exposing differences : to recognize or identify as separate and distinct discriminate right from wrong; especially : to distinguish from another like object discriminate the individual voices in the choir
Network Solutions did not discriminate against Stormfront. They justifiably terminated services to a customer who violated their terms of service. Had Stormfront not violated their terms of service and Network Solutions terminated their service, then you would have a point. Since that is not the case, the only point is your pointy head.

The TOS is what is discriminatory.
Nope, there's nothing discriminatory about a business shielding itself from the liabilities of a customer using their service to violate the law.

Racism isn't a crime.
Threatening peoples' lives is.

Whose life was threatened and where can I look up the charges?
Anders Breivik, for one. Here's a group who tracked such activities on cites like Stormfront

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE

You inconsequential twit. I understand the English language. "All" does not mean 95%. If you mean 95% then SAY 95%. Take your own advice and THINK.
Next, your figure of 95% is as inaccurate as your use of the word "all". Show me one reputable study that shows anything anywhere CLOSE to 95%, you ignorant troll.

Are you agreeing with the "All/95%" figure for gay men molesting children?

The website could come back online under a different name, while the old domain name seized by the domain host cannot be used anymore by the site owner. The new name under consideration may be coldfront.org or something related to the weather.

original-1220581-3.jpg

Last edited:

Are you agreeing with the "All/95%" figure for gay men molesting children?
No.

The TOS is what is discriminatory.
Nope, there's nothing discriminatory about a business shielding itself from the liabilities of a customer using their service to violate the law.

Racism isn't a crime.

Anders Breivik, for one. Here's a group who tracked such activities on cites like Stormfront

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE
Brevick was inspired by terrorists of all stripes, including Islamists.

It's the government's role to secure our rights. How sad for you that you do not know even that.

And if one of our rights is not associating with people we do not want to, I believe. The government has no right to tell you one thing about that.

Racism isn't a crime.

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE

And if one of our rights is not associating with people we do not want to, I believe. The government has no right to tell you one thing about that.
A private business has the right to protect themselves from liabilities imposed upon them by a customer using their services to violate the law.

Racism isn't a crime.

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE

A private business has the right to protect themselves from liabilities imposed upon them by a customer using their services to violate the law.

Is that it? I don't think so.

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE

It's exactly that. Network Solutions even cited stormfront's said violations of their terms of use policies. No business is forced to support a custom using their services to violate the law.

[It's exactly that. Network Solutions even cited stormfront's said violations of their terms of use policies. No business is forced to support a custom using their services to violate the law.

HAHAHA. So now violating a company's terms of service is violating the law??

[It's exactly that. Network Solutions even cited stormfront's said violations of their terms of use policies. No business is forced to support a custom using their services to violate the law.

HAHAHA. So now violating a company's terms of service is violating the law??
Imbecile...

That's not at all what I said.

1233796371590.gif

WHITE HOMICIDE WORLDWIDE

It's exactly that. Network Solutions even cited stormfront's said violations of their terms of use policies. No business is forced to support a custom using their services to violate the law.

I am talking about the government making personal decisions on who you associate or do business with. Try to keep up. Stormfront being taken off the internet makes the internet look bad not Stormfront.

Forum List

Back