White Genocide Coming to South Africa? Where's the Media on this?

If anyone is interested I called a buddy down there this morning and he says the big news is a large bee die off and frequently interrupted rail service.

No genocide.
Don't forget the news about the hunt for the man who taunted an injured baboon. :icon_rolleyes:

The fact is there is genocide going on all around the globe and not a single mention ever, or extremely rarely, in the newspapers. 5 genocides that are still going on today
When was the last time you saw news of the slaughter of Christians and Yazidis in Syria and Iraq?
I guess that means there's nothing going on, by your "reasoning". Nope. No slaughter there!

Meanwhile Julius Malema of the EFF has promised to cut the throat of whiteness in South Africa and some people haven't failed to notice South Africa's white farmers have the most dangerous job in the country. South Africa's white farmers more likely to be killed than police | Daily Mail Online
In the world, actually.
The world couldn't stand more "humanitarians" like you and your like minded buddies. We'd run out of people if your amazing compassion became the norm.
Dude, Erik is on the ground in the Capetown flats. If they were wholesale slaughtering white folks he would know.

So "Erik" (your anecdotal friend) is more of an authority than The Daily Mail? Okay (eyes rolling).
Kid, the wino on the corner is more of an authority than daily mail.
Is that your friend "Erik"?
No, it's yer mom.

Don't forget the news about the hunt for the man who taunted an injured baboon. :icon_rolleyes:

The fact is there is genocide going on all around the globe and not a single mention ever, or extremely rarely, in the newspapers. 5 genocides that are still going on today
When was the last time you saw news of the slaughter of Christians and Yazidis in Syria and Iraq?
I guess that means there's nothing going on, by your "reasoning". Nope. No slaughter there!

Meanwhile Julius Malema of the EFF has promised to cut the throat of whiteness in South Africa and some people haven't failed to notice South Africa's white farmers have the most dangerous job in the country. South Africa's white farmers more likely to be killed than police | Daily Mail Online
In the world, actually.
The world couldn't stand more "humanitarians" like you and your like minded buddies. We'd run out of people if your amazing compassion became the norm.
Dude, Erik is on the ground in the Capetown flats. If they were wholesale slaughtering white folks he would know.

So "Erik" (your anecdotal friend) is more of an authority than The Daily Mail? Okay (eyes rolling).
Kid, the wino on the corner is more of an authority than daily mail.
Is that your friend "Erik"?
No, it's yer mom.
My mom hasn't been around for years.

Forum List

Back