Brainwashing...

Gimme A scores for the genetically challenged.

No taxpayer money should be used for this kind of bullshit. I wouldn't mind paying more taxes if it didn't end up funding bullshit like this.

LOL Too funny. Always afraid always afraid. Trump snowflakes are too much.

"In many ways, this makes Beck the ideal standard bearer for modern conservativism. Forget the tough-as-nails swagger and smirking self-regard of Dick Cheney or the naked Machiavellianism of Tom Delay: Today's Right is increasingly characterized by whiny paranoia, unfocused rage, and panic-striken hyperventilation stemming from a spiraling persecution complex. Ayee-eeee! The White House is trying to kill my grandmother and brainwash my childrennnnnnn!!

A Moister, Flakier Leader For Today's Angst-Ridden Conservative

LOL Too funny. Always afraid always afraid. Trump snowflakes are too much.

"In many ways, this makes Beck the ideal standard bearer for modern conservativism. Forget the tough-as-nails swagger and smirking self-regard of Dick Cheney or the naked Machiavellianism of Tom Delay: Today's Right is increasingly characterized by whiny paranoia, unfocused rage, and panic-striken hyperventilation stemming from a spiraling persecution complex. Ayee-eeee! The White House is trying to kill my grandmother and brainwash my childrennnnnnn!!

A Moister, Flakier Leader For Today's Angst-Ridden Conservative
They force you to take a class to earn a degree there. A class that may or may not support your major. A class that is politically motivated.

It's one thing to place it as an elective to gain mandated elective courses for your degree........where you can choose it..........another to say you must take it if you want a degree here.

It's BS.

Forum List

Back