White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

Lets see what laws/government programs helped whites? Lets see:

1830 Indian Removal Act, specifically meant for white people Indian removal

The Homestead Act of 1862

Blacks were in slavery so this act overwhelmingly benefited white people

The Wagner Act. Created at a time when blacks were by and large excluded from AFL and CIO, the largest labor unions in the country at that time.

When the FHA was formed in the 1930s as a New deal federal govt program, there was no provision in it to stop the practice of redlining, which in overwhelmingly benefited whites. Because of this *FEDERAL GOVT* program, most whites in the country became homeowners which imbued them with a certain amount of wealth because of the equity tied to home, so the myth that most whites owned their houses through hard work without govt help is BS

Redlining in Philadelphia

Another link below explaining better what I just said, a shame they never teach white people this in school nor black people:

RESIDENTIAL RACIAL SEGREGATION

There you have it above, documented proof of whites benefiting from govt programs, need any more history lessons you rightwing retards? I bet some of you retards would like to believe that the homes on your grandparents, great-grandparents and for you old timer rightwing retards, parents, were the result of hard work without federal govt help, check your history, whites have an established history of benefiting from the federal govt.

well, you got me there.

None of my ancestors benefitted from that so fuck off

PS I asked for exclusively and you could not do it.

And you're sure of this? :lol:

I'm certain that the Homestead Act of 1862 was during a war. How many people moved then? Indian war were during that times as well.

FHA from 1930 to 1950?

Depression and war years. I'll bet few homes were sold.

PS show us the laws that state "whites only"

Last edited:
The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case, stupid monkeys looking for excuse to deny the obvious, lol

That's racist!

Correct!!

It's a dog whistle!!! IT'S A DOG WHISTLE!!

AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!

AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!

Last edited:
So racism and legislation that benefited whites predominantly is irrelevant? Check the Constitution jackass, you argument is not a legitimate excuse nor does it negate my proof that white people benefited from federal handouts and legislation, the exact BS Republitards argue against.

White country=white benefitting.
Same could be said for black countries
Same could be said for Asian countries
Same could be said for Meso countries

People take care of their own kind and will always do that. When whites are wiped from this earth that will be so again.

Whites are the ones that developed democracy, repubicanism that brought freedom and rights for all of humanity. I doubt anyone else will stand up for them when we're gone.

How fun hating whites.

Still looking for excuses? America was never a white country, this country had slavery and millions of Afrodescendants who were discriminated against and excluded, your argument makes no sense and does not refute what I said. Whites enslaved blacks, kicked Native Americans off their lands and stole them and created legislation that benefited whites, even when whites were *NOT* the majority population:

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1790 Naturalization Act

Native Americans were non citizens in their own land under this act made by white people to benefit themselves. My point is proven, next!

if you have proven anything it is that whites are the superior race

have fun with that

Last edited:
White country=white benefitting.
Same could be said for black countries
Same could be said for Asian countries
Same could be said for Meso countries

People take care of their own kind and will always do that. When whites are wiped from this earth that will be so again.

Whites are the ones that developed democracy, repubicanism that brought freedom and rights for all of humanity. I doubt anyone else will stand up for them when we're gone.

How fun hating whites.

Still looking for excuses? America was never a white country, this country had slavery and millions of Afrodescendants who were discriminated against and excluded, your argument makes no sense and does not refute what I said. Whites enslaved blacks, kicked Native Americans off their lands and stole them and created legislation that benefited whites, even when whites were *NOT* the majority population:

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1790 Naturalization Act

Native Americans were non citizens in their own land under this act made by white people to benefit themselves. My point is proven, next!

if you have proven anything it is that whites are the superior race

have fun with that

At a time in history where the most intelligence, strongest and most capable races won, YES. Of course the loser is going to whine! :lol:

Early in the 19th century, while the rapidly-growing United States expanded into the lower South, white settlers faced what they considered an obstacle. This area was home to the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chicasaw and Seminole nations. These Indian nations, in the view of the settlers and many other white Americans, were standing in the way of progress. Eager for land to raise cotton, the settlers pressured the federal government to acquire Indian territory.

The Wagner Act. Created at a time when blacks were by and large excluded from AFL and CIO, the largest labor unions in the country at that time.

When the FHA was formed in the 1930s as a New deal federal govt program, there was no provision in it to stop the practice of redlining, which in overwhelmingly benefited whites. Because of this *FEDERAL GOVT* program, most whites in the country became homeowners which imbued them with a certain amount of wealth because of the equity tied to home, so the myth that most whites owned their houses through hard work without govt help is BS

Another link below explaining better what I just said, a shame they never teach white people this in school nor black people:

B. The Role of Government in Creating Housing Segregation

The role of federal and state government in creating and maintaining residential racial segregation must be understood, without excuse, as a reality of American history. On the federal level, the United States government reinforced discriminatory norms through various public policies. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) adopted the practice of "red-lining," a discriminatory rating system used by FHA to evaluate the risks associated with loans made to borrowers in specific urban neighborhoods.[14] The vast majority of the loans went to the two top categories of the rating system, the highest of which included areas that were "new, homogenous, and in demand in good times and bad."[15] The second highest category was comprised of mostly stable areas that were still desirable. The third category, and the level at which discriminatory "red-lining" began, consisted of working class neighborhoods near black residences that were "within such a low price or rent range as to attract an undesirable element."[16] Black areas were placed in the fourth cate gory. Mortgage funds were channeled away from fourth category African American neighborhoods and were typically redirected from communities that were located near a black settlement or an area expected to contain black residences in the future.[17] As a result of these policies, the vast majority of FHA mortgage loans went to borrowers in white middle-class neighborhoods, and very few were awarded to black neighborhoods in central cities.[18] Between 1930 and 1950, three out of five homes purchased in the United States were financed by FHA, yet less than two percent of the FHA loans were made to non-white home buyers.[19] The FHA thus became the first federal agency to openly counsel and support segregation.[20]

The FHA was operated in a racially discriminatory manner since its inception in 1937 and set itself up as the "protector of all white neighborhoods," using its field agents to "keep Negroes and other minorities from buying houses in white neighborhoods."[21] Evidence also indicates that the federal government used interstate highway and urban renewal programs to segregate those blacks that had previously lived in more racially diverse communities.[22] Conse quently, these schemes increased the concentration of poverty where it has festered ever since and has caused the federal government to be labeled as "most influential in creating and maintaining residential segregation."[23]

There you have it above, documented proof of whites benefiting from govt programs, need any more history lessons you rightwing retards? I bet some of you retards would like to believe that the homes on your grandparents, great-grandparents and for you old timer rightwing retards, parents, were the result of hard work without federal govt help, check your history, whites have an established history of benefiting from the federal govt.

Indian Removal Act - Signed by Andrew Jackson, a slave-holding landowner. Completely against the positions of Washington and Jefferson.

Homestead Act - signed by Abraham Lincoln

Wagner Act - Signed by FDR

FHA - Created by FDR

Looks to me like your favorite Progressives have a history of fucking over minorities...

Early in the 19th century, while the rapidly-growing United States expanded into the lower South, white settlers faced what they considered an obstacle. This area was home to the Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Chicasaw and Seminole nations. These Indian nations, in the view of the settlers and many other white Americans, were standing in the way of progress. Eager for land to raise cotton, the settlers pressured the federal government to acquire Indian territory.

The role of federal and state government in creating and maintaining residential racial segregation must be understood, without excuse, as a reality of American history. On the federal level, the United States government reinforced discriminatory norms through various public policies. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) adopted the practice of "red-lining," a discriminatory rating system used by FHA to evaluate the risks associated with loans made to borrowers in specific urban neighborhoods.[14] The vast majority of the loans went to the two top categories of the rating system, the highest of which included areas that were "new, homogenous, and in demand in good times and bad."[15] The second highest category was comprised of mostly stable areas that were still desirable. The third category, and the level at which discriminatory "red-lining" began, consisted of working class neighborhoods near black residences that were "within such a low price or rent range as to attract an undesirable element."[16] Black areas were placed in the fourth cate gory. Mortgage funds were channeled away from fourth category African American neighborhoods and were typically redirected from communities that were located near a black settlement or an area expected to contain black residences in the future.[17] As a result of these policies, the vast majority of FHA mortgage loans went to borrowers in white middle-class neighborhoods, and very few were awarded to black neighborhoods in central cities.[18] Between 1930 and 1950, three out of five homes purchased in the United States were financed by FHA, yet less than two percent of the FHA loans were made to non-white home buyers.[19] The FHA thus became the first federal agency to openly counsel and support segregation.[20]

The FHA was operated in a racially discriminatory manner since its inception in 1937 and set itself up as the "protector of all white neighborhoods," using its field agents to "keep Negroes and other minorities from buying houses in white neighborhoods."[21] Evidence also indicates that the federal government used interstate highway and urban renewal programs to segregate those blacks that had previously lived in more racially diverse communities.[22] Conse quently, these schemes increased the concentration of poverty where it has festered ever since and has caused the federal government to be labeled as "most influential in creating and maintaining residential segregation."[23]

Indian Removal Act - Signed by Andrew Jackson, a slave-holding landowner. Completely against the positions of Washington and Jefferson.

FHA - Created by FDR

Looks to me like your favorite Progressives have a history of fucking over minorities...

except for the Indian Removal Act, it was not fucking over minorities. There was no provision for race involved.

FHA - Created by FDR

except for the Indian Removal Act, it was not fucking over minorities. There was no provision for race involved.

Point taken.

every time Flaylo posts you show up Bass and vice versa.....are you two a tag team?....

From one Philly person to another Philly person you are full of shit, stop trying to play the victim role.
That would be you, dumbass.

He isn't going to see it. He never does. I wish he would stop acting like a victim. And I wish he would stop pretending there is racism when there is none. Much like I wish people would stop looking through the prism of class warfare when we have no classes.

People are people. No matter what color their skin pigment is. No matter how much money they make. They are people. It's about time we start treating them like people instead of trying to make them fit in some box because of some meaningless characteristic.
But it's impossible for the left to do that. They play nothing but identity politics. And if you happen to climb out of the cubbyhole they've placed you in, they attack you -- because they know better than you what your views should be.

Just ask them.

He seriously does, his bullshit is used as a ruse to deny racism by accusing those who point it out as starting trouble and stirring up shit just like those fucking southern segregationists who claim all was "perfect" until those NAACP Negroes started stirring up trouble, taking their word no racism existed in the south, thats the same fucked up mentality Avatar has.

So what party supported segregation? You dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
So please tell me all these racist incidents and issues you talk about? Quotas are the definition of racism, yet you support them.

From one Philly person to another Philly person you are full of shit, stop trying to play the victim role.
That would be you, dumbass.

Was that the best you could come up with dumbass?

So, in summary, the guy who's telling you to stop pretending to be a victim is playing the victim role.

Did you even attempt to think before you responded to avatar, or was that just some knee-jerk mindless automatic "I know you are, but what am I?" Pee-Wee Hermann dumbassery?

Don't bother answering. The truth is obvious.

Oh, and just so's you know, there is no The Man keeping you down. There is no The Man keeping anyone down. Anyone who says there is is blaming someone else for his/her own failures.

Perhaps it's time you grew up.

But I doubt you're capable.

Racism deniers who make victims into the oppressors are some of the biggest fucktards on planet earth, but let affirmative action play out and then they cry about racism, thats fucking hypocrisy thats comes from the right.

Again, I have to point out the obvious:

I'm not oppressed by you whining about being a victim.

I am, however, disgusted that a member of the United States military is such a pussy.

Bump for the con-tards, why no reply to this? :lol: reality is hard to grasp for you rightwing tards.

Seeing how this country was 90% white between 1930-1950. That isn't saying a goddamn thing. Boy, you people love to spin and weasel around things.

So racism and legislation that benefited whites predominantly is irrelevant? Check the Constitution jackass, you argument is not a legitimate excuse nor does it negate my proof that white people benefited from federal handouts and legislation, the exact BS Republitards argue against.
This is a good time to point out that you, a black man, benefited from slavery in the United States.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...against-affirmative-action-4.html#post5998721

Salt Jones ran away from that thread like a little bitch. There's a distinct possibility you may do the same. :lol:

Last edited:
The percentage of those white is a strawman, the constitution states all people are supposed to be treated equally and that was not the case...
Nor is it the case with Affirmative Action.

Congratulations for admitting AA is unconstitutional. :clap2:
...stupid monkeys looking for excuse to deny the obvious, lol
Are you STILL desperately trying to get someone to call you a monkey in return so you can screech "RACIST!!" at them?

Pathetic. Pathetic and utterly transparent. :lmao:

Joan Walsh New Book: White Analyst Calls Out Republican’s Veiled Racism With New Book | Breaking News for Black America

During the Republican National Convention, Mitt Romney and company unveiled a new slogan: “we built it.” In an interesting interview, Joan Walsh, author of “What’s the Matter With White People?: Why We Long For a Golden Age That Never Was” and MSNBC political analyst, discusses how the Republican’s focus on individual success and the “we-built-that” mentally is racially coded language that pits Whites, particularly working class, against Black and Brown people, causing powerful, conscious divides that keep many Whites voting against their own interests. Walsh then goes a step further to contend that these false idioms and various isms shed light on why many Whites are known to reminisce on a “golden era that never was,” without realizing that many of the strides they made as immigrants in this country were actually made because of government programs that they benefited greatly from, which is a direct counter to the Republican’s platform, reports the Root.

Got to love this, :lol:
Gee a white partisan liberal MSNBC host managed to find racism in the Republican Party in a election year. While she provides no proof of racism at all this is though a great example of far left idiocy at it's best.

FHA - Created by FDR

And don't forget -- liberal icon FDR put Japanese-Americans in internment camps.

Racism deniers who make victims into the oppressors are some of the biggest fucktards on planet earth, but let affirmative action play out and then they cry about racism, thats fucking hypocrisy thats comes from the right.

Again, I have to point out the obvious:

I'm not oppressed by you whining about being a victim.

I am, however, disgusted that a member of the United States military is such a pussy.

With your attitude I'm surprised the AF let you stay in for 20 years, by your logic there is no need Equal Opportunity reps because all accusations of racism-by minorities is just whining which is a position that is contra the AF values and regulations, you're the true disgrace to the uniform, not Flaylo.

FHA - Created by FDR

And don't forget -- liberal icon FDR put Japanese-Americans in internment camps.

White people benefited from all of those govt programs/laws, it was govt handouts, I don't give a damn about no political parties, my point is proven. You, daveman and all the other retards can toss out all the other fallacious arguments all you want, white people, both Democrat and Republicans benefited from those above listed govt hand outs.

Forum List

Back