White American people are against Germany

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Since 1930's when America wasn't good with bankrutt when they prefer for war who they can't win self against Nazi Germany but I same way they help Europe against Soviet Union victory over all Nazi victorius in Europe. Only 50 precent good. Why the Nazi Germany don't bomb down all Soviet Union wasn't good Nazi Germany win over all Europe outside Britain and Spain. British Empire have in 30 and 40 - 1 million reserve troops Nazi Germany can't go over there and win. I care about white american people how are against Germany all German history. There was good warriors in German war machine in Rome time then England and Sweden and Norway and Denmark come to Europe lead by German troops. Germans was good before. Sweden are old north Germans.

What is wrong about white American people ??

• Banned
German war machine have justice in 2000 year. Americas Army are only in 300-400 year.

• Banned
European football was better between 1970-2010. Pele, Maradona, Romario best player.

And yet we America are 300 years to beat Germany in WW2. Years back German no match for Army 200-300. 2,000 year of German make soldiers to pooped to pop. Sauerkraut German farts away gives army. Cheeseburger 300 years America make strong. Hitler, bad German, Oktoberfest, Von Stueben. I hope this same sense make as much as posts yours..........

And yet we America are 300 years to beat Germany in WW2. Years back German no match for Army 200-300. 2,000 year of German make soldiers to pooped to pop. Sauerkraut German farts away gives army. Cheeseburger 300 years America make strong. Hitler, bad German, Oktoberfest, Von Stueben. I hope this same sense make as much as posts yours..........

It was previoulsly USSR, US participation in war with German was stronlgy less...:)

But you better ask, in which modern army this German traditions more actual? :) Because US army learned much to become a greater and took a lot from German army after WWII (and earlier :)))

Ai sink hi dus a lott off maiking google trunslaithor yoosing.

Ai sink hi dus a lott off maiking google trunslaithor yoosing.
upload_2016-4-23_10-44-54.png

I'm a white American who detests Zeropeans (including Germany) pretty equally as the Islam-whoring, sadistically paranoid American-hating filth of my race they are. They suck soooo much muslim cock - even enabling their rape epidemic - while these pussies fester in the paranoia of a fellow Western country like the USA! Trust me, I've been dealing with European backpacker hate-filled white trash for so many years (& their constant American-hatred), this "bloody yank" has SEEN the cowardly, diseased manner in which the Eurotrash brain functions. That's why I'm so schadenfreudic about Europe's muslim problems; never have I seen two groups of violently American hating cuntbags who deserve each other more.

I'm a white American who detests Zeropeans (including Germany) pretty equally as the Islam-whoring, sadistically paranoid American-hating filth of my race they are. They suck soooo much muslim cock - even enabling their rape epidemic - while these pussies fester in the paranoia of a fellow Western country like the USA! Trust me, I've been dealing with European backpacker hate-filled white trash for so many years (& their constant American-hatred), this "bloody yank" has SEEN the cowardly, diseased manner in which the Eurotrash brain functions. That's why I'm so schadenfreudic about Europe's muslim problems; never have I seen two groups of violently American hating cuntbags who deserve each other more.
You cannot discuss politics with those...

Forum List

Back