It applies to all of us - even nazi scum.

Bjorn Ihler, a survivor of Breivik's massacre of young activists on Utoya, tweeted that the judgement in Breivik's favour showed Norway had a "working court system, respecting human rights even under extreme conditions".

I will say that the picture of a typical prison cell looked far more comfy than a dorm room or barracks in which I have lived.

Bjorn Ihler, a survivor of Breivik's massacre of young activists on Utoya, tweeted that the judgement in Breivik's favour showed Norway had a "working court system, respecting human rights even under extreme conditions".

I will say that the picture of a typical prison cell looked far more comfy than a dorm room or barracks in which I have lived.
I wish that I was as principled as Bjorn.

Anders Behring Breivik, Norway murderer, wins human rights case - BBC News
Norway has lit a beacon for human rights today. They apply to all of us or none of us.

I cant think of a more disgusting individual so hats off to the judges in doing the right thing.

If I can have a room like that and be left alone, well what crime can I do in Norway where it does not involve killing, raping, or some other heinous crime?

I have no pity for the mass murderer and he should feel blessed to be in Norway because if he were in the states and depending on the state he would be facing death.

I guess Norway is just more humanitarian than us uncivilized Yanks...

Forum List

Back