White Activist: Why Obama Will Win

This is a pretty stupid thread, Joyce. It's not Barack's color that gets my vote; it's his disattachment to the iraq war. It's his disatachment to tired old 20th century drama.

Mccain doesn't get my support because of this "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran" quote.

I mean, you can assume anything you want about the decisions behind why someone will make any vote. If 5 jackasses post their similar belief in this thread it really means only two things: jack and shit. Im sure there ARE people voting for racist reasons just like i KNOW there will be mccain supporters who simply wont vote for a black man. However, to generalize based on some assumption that, lets face it, is the product of outright frustration of an upcoming PWNED moment doesn't mean much.

Barack Hussein Obama attended a church who preached black liberation theology for 20 years. Barack Hussein Obama got married at this church and he baptized his children at this church.

"Past associations don't mean anything" ok thats fine.

If Barack Hussein Obama were a white man who was running for president, and he had attended a church that supported the kkk. We would never be talking about this right now.

Obama nor his church is racist, how many services have you actually attended at Trinity United Church of Christ? Where are the racist quotes of sermons from that church? Where is the evidence of hate crime committed by church members? Come on get it up.

Just as they did with Kerry, the media has pumped up BHO to be a superman.

Well, the media failed to get Kerry elected .....just as they will fail getting BHO elected.

Remember, the electoral college was created to keep the likes of BHO out of the WH.

Doesn't matter that the Dems screwed Mich & Fla. Or that they have re-drawn voting districts. They simply will not be able to get enough white folks to vote for him.........period !

I know this gauls the kooky left wingers, but at the end of the day.....that is all BHO has in his corner.

Good Luck !!

This is a pretty stupid thread, Joyce. It's not Barack's color that gets my vote; it's his disattachment to the iraq war. It's his disatachment to tired old 20th century drama.

Mccain doesn't get my support because of this "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran" quote.

I mean, you can assume anything you want about the decisions behind why someone will make any vote. If 5 jackasses post their similar belief in this thread it really means only two things: jack and shit. Im sure there ARE people voting for racist reasons just like i KNOW there will be mccain supporters who simply wont vote for a black man. However, to generalize based on some assumption that, lets face it, is the product of outright frustration of an upcoming PWNED moment doesn't mean much.

90% of Blacks who vote for BHO will do so simply because he is black....that is patent racism.....and anyone of conscience will not justify racism because of racism....
Which is exactly the kind of tripe that is preached in Rev Wrights church.

you sound like a guilty whitey who wants to be "part of history".....gimmie a break....give us all a break

90% of Blacks who vote for BHO will do so simply because he is black....that is patent racism.....and anyone of conscience will not justify racism because of racism....
Which is exactly the kind of tripe that is preached in Rev Wrights church.

you sound like a guilty whitey who wants to be "part of history".....gimmie a break....give us all a break

Can you prove that 90% will vote for him and, if so, that their reason for doing so is because of his skin color?

No, I sound like a guy who is not going to ironically cry about racism by generalizing any population. I've stated why Obama has my vote. Feel free to believe it or not. It's no skin off of my nuts.

:eusa_angel:

You didn't read Taylor's article, did you?

And that moment ALWAYS comes.:lol:

Obama nor his church is racist, how many services have you actually attended at Trinity United Church of Christ? Where are the racist quotes of sermons from that church? Where is the evidence of hate crime committed by church members? Come on get it up.

The church Obama attended for over 20 years preached racial divisiveness. That's from OBAMA's mouth and why he tossed the good Rev Wright under the bus.

Preaching racial divisiveness and continually making claim white America is keeping the black man down is a form of racism. You don't see it because you hold the same view.

I wasn't aware anyone accused the church or its members of committing hate crimes. Ye olde red herring strikes again.

You didn't read Taylor's article, did you?

Why do you always come back with this same response? "You didn't read the article, did you?"

Dude, reading it and believeing it are not mutually inclusive acts. The fact is, no matter how much propoganda you put out, nobody believes you because it is an antiquated and absurd notion.

I work outside. My skin turns almost brown in the summer. Does this make me intellectually inferior to an albino? Or some pasty-white yankee like you?

When you get rid of the BS fluff, your argument is based on skin pigmentation. That would validate my previous paragraph, right?

Boy am I NEVER going in the sun again.:eusa_shifty:

When you get rid of the BS fluff, your argument is based on skin pigmentation.

You're not even making an effort to understand racial differences in intelligence. "Skin pigmentation" has little to do with it: Asians have higher IQ's than whites, and they're yellow/tawny. There are East Indians with darker skin than some Africans, but the former have higher IQ's than the latter. The Aboriginies of Australia are generally lighter than Africans, but they have the lowest IQ's in the world.

You need to read Race Differences in Intelligence, by Prof. Richard Lynn.

frankly I can't believe so many Democrats and Liberals in here are Ignoring things about him already.

Like how he voted to approve Telecoms immunity over FISA. Seems to me that would piss most people in that crowd off.

Or how about him embracing Bushes faith based initiatives. Another thing I thought would really piss off a lot of Liberals and Democrats, yet I see only one or two liberals or Democrats on this board even mentioning it.

There are others but those are two you would think the Liberals and Democrats would have a hard time ignoring.

God i can't believe how long you pretended to be an independant.

Forum List

Back